What's new

France: far-right National Front victory in a record number of towns

A native Frenchman is person whose ancestors were, through the ages, from France, and of Gallic and Visigothic (western Germanic) ancestry. A native Frenchman is a white-caucasian.

A Frenchman is an individual who sings pride to see the tricolors of France, who is passionate about the glorious history of France, its military, its cultural and artistic contribution to Europe and the World, its political machinations per se the republicanism that practically changed the very political fabric of Europe during the early 19th century.

Immigrants who come to France from Africa, Middle East, Asia who hold antagonism to the French State, the French people are not true Frenchmen, but are considered ingrates. They are there, thorugh the graces of the French government that allows and endorses a liberal policy of immigration in the spirit of egalite, fraternite and liberte. It is unfortunate that there would be others who would take advantage of the innate goodness and noble character of French people and the nation of France...

Vive La France...

As a European-American and have roots from Prussia (father's side) and Britain (mother's side), the concept of 'Europe' has always been of symbolic significance for myself and i would deign to say for other White-Americans. Europe represents the progenitor of White-Americans, who are a product of old Anglo-Saxon stock during the colonial days, French (Cajun), and also due to the immigration of Germans, Swedes, Norwegians, Italians and Eastern Slavs during the mid to the late 19th century.

Europe , to me, is home to the White Race. And it has always been. I think its important to preserve the genetic, cultural, and social fabric of Europe and the countries that make up Europe.

Why should Europeans be labeled as 'racist' for wanting cultural and ethnic solidarity? The Japanese, Chinese, and other nations in Asia and developing world have policies that are protectionist in nature.

Just sharing my view.

Europe is no longer "genetic" based hell hole that it once was. It got civilized and I urge you to keep it that way.

Today, modern American and European societies are multi-cultural societies where many different cultures work together with strong integration with the "umbrella" culture of the land. All of this is what presents the modern culture of West. In America, this model is working better than Europe. It might be due to the case that America has a lot of well-educated immigrants from India, Pakistan, China, Japan etc..in Europe however, majority of the immigrants were from "labor class"....

But don't worry, things are improving. Next generations of those labor-class immigrants in Europe are now attending European universities, living their whole life in Europe, are 100% fluent in native European languages and so on.

All of it actually "enriches" Western cultures with colorful, brilliant, and diverse clothes---diverse, tasty foods/meals---diverse interesting celebrations/festivals...different point of views...and many more things.

In today's global world...this is inevitable. West is getting "Easternized/Islamicized/Mexicanized" while East is getting "Westernized/Americanized" etc ....

Welcome to global world.

I would not worry about the frustrated racists here.

Their world is dying around them - a black guy becoming US President must have really nailed the point to them. :lol:

Their world is dying around them - a black guy becoming US President must have really nailed the point to them. :lol:

That's not the problem dude.You're talking about a "black guy" which integrated,"integration" being the key word.

Europe is no longer "genetic" based hell hole that it once was. It got civilized and I urge you to keep it that way.

Today, modern American and European societies are multi-cultural societies where many different cultures work together with strong integration with the "umbrella" culture of the land. All of this is what presents the modern culture of West. In America, this model is working better than Europe. It might be due to the case that America has a lot of well-educated immigrants from India, Pakistan, China, Japan etc..in Europe however, majority of the immigrants were from "labor class"....

But don't worry, things are improving. Next generations of those labor-class immigrants in Europe are now attending European universities, living their whole life in Europe, are 100% fluent in native European languages and so on.

All of it actually "enriches" Western cultures with colorful, brilliant, and diverse clothes---diverse, tasty foods/meals---diverse interesting celebrations/festivals...different point of views...and many more things.

In today's global world...this is inevitable. West is getting "Easternized/Islamicized/Mexicanized" while East is getting "Westernized/Americanized" etc ....

Welcome to global world.

I strongly disagree with your descriptive use of 'hell hole' of Europe and would conjecture the antithesis. The flowering of political thought, philosophical didactics, and scientific discoveries occured mostly in Europe during the 18th and 19th century. To name but a few of such discoveries would be the birth of social sciences, particularly proto-psychology as it once was known as German idealism, the discovery of psychological thought and human behaviorism, the discovery of microbiological concepts and increases in said discoveries, the growth of physics, the arts are tantamount and ubiquously demonstrate the potent contributions of Europe prior to modern globalization.

In fact, i would even argue that globalization was a product of European interactions throughout the world during the age of European Imperialism. The birth of the new world (north, central and south america) was a result of European, namely British, French, Spanish and Dutch commercial activity, which would eventually turn into political and societal purposes.

Thanks for your post tho, Sultan. I appreciate reading your view point.

Obama is not 100% African. His mother was 100% White.

He is the first biracial president.

As a European-American and have roots from Prussia (father's side) and Britain (mother's side), the concept of 'Europe' has always been of symbolic significance for myself and i would deign to say for other White-Americans. Europe represents the progenitor of White-Americans, who are a product of old Anglo-Saxon stock during the colonial days, French (Cajun), and also due to the immigration of Germans, Swedes, Norwegians, Italians and Eastern Slavs during the mid to the late 19th century.

Europe , to me, is home to the White Race. And it has always been. I think its important to preserve the genetic, cultural, and social fabric of Europe and the countries that make up Europe.

Why should Europeans be labeled as 'racist' for wanting cultural and ethnic solidarity? The Japanese, Chinese, and other nations in Asia and developing world have policies that are protectionist in nature.

Just sharing my view.

Europeans should have thought about this before they went on to colonize and commit genocides on millions of peoples around the world.

Europeans should have thought about this before they went on to colonize and commit genocides on millions of peoples around the world.

Brazil is a direct product of Portugeuese colonization of South America. One can objectively even state that Brazil, and most of the South and Central American states, exist because of the extension of Iberian (mostly Spanish) policy of 'Reconquista' that was used as pretext to colonize the new world.

This has nothing to do with that.Europe opened its gates for immigrants provided that they integrate and give back.Many did so and they're now part of this society,good for them.The problem resides with those that refuse to integrate and create "african enclaves" and so on within European states.Those are the ones creating this problem and in the course they give those who live a productive life in their new adoptive homes a bad name.

This has nothing to do with that.Europe opened its gates for immigrants provided that they integrate and give back.Many did so and they're now part of this society,good for them.The problem resides with those that refuse to integrate and create "african enclaves" and so on within European states.Those are the ones creating this problem and in the course they're given those who live a productive life in their new adoptive homes a bad name.

I agree with you but the American poster I quoted has a different opinion. He invokes racial purity as grounds for a blanket anti immigration policy and does not draw any distinctions between good and bad immigrants.

Brazil is a direct product of Portugeuese colonization of South America. One can objectively even state that Brazil, and most of the South and Central American states, exist because of the extension of Iberian (mostly Spanish) policy of 'Reconquista' that was used as pretext to colonize the new world.

Still, if I could go back in time I would want to prevent the mass killings and slavery of black people. Let's not justify clearly wrong and immoral stuff by appealing to such reasoning.

Still, if I could go back in time I would want to prevent the mass killings and slavery of black people. Let's not justify clearly wrong and immoral stuff by appealing to such reasoning.

Indeed,it was wrong but these actions were a product of their time.If we reason like this we should all invade Mongolia and start kicking some *** for what their ancesors did 800 years ago.

Let's not forget that from all the conquerors European/Western ones were the most apologetic.

First, I am against liberal immigration policy. Secondly, immigration is fine so long as these immigrants who come into respective host nations contribute to the host nation and assimilate within the host society, contribute to the well being of the country and not take advantage of the social welfare programs. The latter situation is but an example of parasitism. The parasitic immigrant who holds negative views towards the host country whilst enjoying social welfare programs enacted and provided for by the state -- is literally an example of a non-contributing member of that said society. It would be better if these people would have remained in their original country.

The race riots occurring in Paris several summers ago is a great example. I was there back in 2011 for a conference, and a colleague and friend of mine (who is a French-Syrian) told me to evade some districts in Paris where it is inhabited by CAR immigrants who are known to commit crimes; as well as rapid gang activity.

Integration is fine. I love integrated immigrants who contribute to any host nation. In fact, I work with a lot of immigrant physicians. I like a lot of them and even call many as friends.

heir ancesors did 800 years ago.
Let's not forget that from all the conqu
Indeed,it was wrong but these actions were a product of their time.If we reason like this we should all invade Mongolia and start kicking some *** for what their ancesors did 800 years ago.

Let's not forget that from all the conquerors European/Western ones were the most apologetic.

Yes, and European societies and American / Canadian ones are also very open minded in regards to religious freedom. This is not the same for many countries around the world -- where religious minorities are ostracized or punished/ targetted.

I agree with you but the American poster I quoted has a different opinion. He invokes racial purity as grounds for a blanket anti immigration policy and does not draw any distinctions between good and bad immigrants.

Brazil don't have America's fucked up race relations and don't give an damn about racial purity nonence when compared pre-sixties USA. Two difference mentalities you can't compare.

I would honestly love to ask the posters here who villifyi europeans as racists....what do you think will happen in China in the same circumstances ? :undecided:

Yes, because we never had racial segregation after the abolition of slavery and the culture of interracial marriage was already established and thriving. After the abolition, black people were in theory as free as any other. Moreover, in Brazil, the indigenous peoples were not almost exterminated like they were in America/ Canada. Race mixing was practiced by the colonizers themselves.

Back
Top Bottom