What's new

France: far-right National Front victory in a record number of towns

**************************************Here is my official message to Europe*********************************************

If our Europeans friends tried to go back to their old ways of uncivilized existence and barbarism, and harmed Muslims of Europe, and Turks in particular, then I will not tolerate it.

Islam has become an integral part of Europe, Mashallah. Any effort to rip this apart through genocidal and barbaric methods will lead to a conflict that will be very painful for all of us.

May we always live in peace and prosper.

And remember, we are not Jews of Germany. Islam is a global trans-continental socio-economic-political-cultural religious force. Islamic peoples have a long history of remaining world leaders, superpowers, and creating some of history's most influential and powerful civilizations. Even today, there are 50+ Muslim states and billions of Muslims all over the world.

If Europe tried to apply its barbaric "jewish-final-solution" like stupidity on Muslims of European mainland, then I would be forced to take appropriate actions in order to re-instill civilization and humanity into Europe, even if it required using my massive, modern, and powerful military machine that sits at Europe's doors with hundreds of thousands of well-trained soldiers, hundreds of fighter jets, thousands of land weapons, and powerful sea platforms. As I already said, Muslims aren't Jews of 1939.

But I ardently believe in human values and our common interests. I believe Europeans to be very intelligent, hardworking, and good people. I am confident that Europe will not go towards its own suicide by orchestrating any evil plans against its Muslim populations and communities.

With due respect and hopes for a great future,

Recep Tayyib Erdogan,

Prime Minister of Republic of Turkey.

Altay_Tank.jpg

Turkey-Flag-Map.png

33120.jpg

@flamer84 @Gabriel92 @EDLdefence

Weak attempt at trolling @Safriz

**************************************Here is my official message to Europe*********************************************

If our Europeans friends tried to go back to their old ways of uncivilized existence and barbarism, and harmed Muslims of Europe, and Turks in particular, then I will not tolerate it.

Islam has become an integral part of Europe, Mashallah. Any effort to rip this apart through genocidal and barbaric methods will lead to a conflict that will be very painful for all of us.

And remember, we are not Jews of Germany. Islam is a global trans-continental socio-economic-political-cultural religious force. Islamic peoples have a long history of remaining world leaders, superpowers, and creating some of history's most influential and powerful civilizations. Even today, there are 50+ Muslim states and billions of Muslims all over the world.

If Europe tried to apply its barbaric "jewish-final-solution" like stupidity on Muslims of European mainland, then I would be forced to take appropriate actions in order to re-instill civilization and humanity into Europe, even if it required using my massive, modern, and powerful military machine that sits at Europe's doors with hundreds of thousands of well-trained soldiers, hundreds of fighter jets, thousands of land weapons, and powerful sea platforms. As I already said, Muslims aren't Jews of 1939.

But I ardently believe in human values and our common interests. I believe Europeans to be very intelligent, hardworking, and good people. I am confident that Europe will not go towards its own suicide by orchestrating any evil plans against its Muslim populations and communities.

Recep Tayyib Erdogan,

Altay_Tank.jpg

Turkey-Flag-Map.png

33120.jpg

Keep dreaming.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're funny "Erdogan" you want to be a country of EU,and you want to attack us. :enjoy:

Last edited:
Good news. :welcome:
This is really good news! I hope that the bilateral Russian-French relations will improve. I think together we can put an end to the U.S. occupation of the Old World.
:yes4:

Keep dreaming.

Dreaming? What did I say that amounts to dreaming?

If anything, it is neo-nazi, white-supremacist, racist anti-Muslim bigots of Europe who "dream" about wiping Islam off the face of Europe and making Europe "Muslim-free" or even "non-white free"...

If your country openly goes back to your previous ways of barbarism, and announces to kill/expel all Muslims in/from France en masse, do you think you will not face any ramifications?

You're funny "Erdogan" you want to be a country of EU,and you want to attack us. :enjoy:

What? My republic doesn't want to attack anyone. We are not barbarians like some other civilisations to our West. But if you plan to do a holocaust against Muslims of Europe, what do you expect us to do? Sit there and wait till whole Europe turns neo-nazi ready to murder every Turk and every Muslim out there? You wage war on us for no reason, and then blame us when we object? What kind of double standards are these?

Moreover, your nation knows the potential of my republic. Therefore, you are scared of letting us into the EU. You know that if Turkey gets into the EU, it will become the leader of EU with in ten to twenty years. Turkey already has the largest military in NATO.

We want peace in our home, peace in the world--but you must not see this as our weakness.

Weak attempt at trolling @Safriz

I am not Safriz.

I am Prime Minister of the regional superpower of your region.

This is really good news! I hope that the bilateral Russian-French relations will improve. I think together we can put an end to the U.S. occupation of the Old World.
:yes4:

United States and United Kingdom are my our allies. I want same kind of alliance with Russia and France too.

@The Sultan Erdogan

(You can't understand french ? ( you can Use google translate)

My message to Turkey.

Monsieur Erdogan,

Nous sommes un pays indépendant depuis plus de 10 siècles,nous avons nos propres loi,nos propre outils de défense,nous avons une économie forte,qui ne dépend pas des hydrocarbures,nous n'avons point d'ordres à recevoir d'un pays tiers.
Nous faisons ce que nous voulons sur notre propre territoire,et aucun pays n'a le droit de dicter ses règles sur nous.
En cas d'attaque de la part de la Turquie sur la France,ce pays s'expose à des représailles nucléaires conduites,par l'aviation qui dispose de mirage 2000n,ou de sous marin nucléaires lanceurs d'engins.
En aucun cas,nous ne tolérerons une attaque de la part de la Turquie,prenez ça en tête.

Je vous prie d'agréer,Monsieur,mes salutations distinguées.

Cordialement.

Gabriel Lefebvre,président de la Ve république Française. (J'ai le droit de m'inventer une vie comme lui.. ! )

PS : We have weapons too..

Leclerc-openphotonet_PICT6015.JPG

rafale.jpg

Unlike Turkey,we have nuclear subs. (and weapons)
SNLE_Terrible.png

@The Sultan Erdogan

(You can't understand french ? ( you can Use google translate)

My message to Turkey.

Monsieur Erdogan,

Nous sommes un pays indépendant depuis plus de 10 siècles,nous avons nos propres loi,nos propre outils de défense,nous avons une économie forte,qui ne dépend pas des hydrocarbures,nous n'avons point d'ordres à recevoir d'un pays tiers.
Nous faisons ce que nous voulons sur notre propre territoire,et aucun pays n'a le droit de dicter ses règles sur nous.
En cas d'attaque de la part de la Turquie sur la France,ce pays s'expose à des représailles nucléaires conduites,par l'aviation qui dispose de mirage 2000n,ou de sous marin nucléaires lanceurs d'engins.
En aucun cas,nous ne tolérerons une attaque de la part de la Turquie,prenez ça en tête.

Je vous prie d'agréer,Monsieur,mes salutations distinguées.

Cordialement.

Gabriel Lefebvre,président de la Ve république Française. (J'ai le droit de m'inventer une vie comme lui.. ! )

Well, I know that you are just a civilian with no experience in engaging on a dialogue at International Forums, so I will forgive you. However, basic manners dictate that you should use English language since nobody has time or interest to read your irrelevant, and boring French language, and nobody here even understands it.

In your post, you make some arguments that reveal that you are not well-grounded in how states work today. But I can understand. It is not your job. Unlike me, you aren't a Prime Minister of any nation.

You said that in France, you can do anything and everything you want since it is your territory. Well, you are wrong. Under the norms of International engagements guided by mutually accepted International Law, states have some laws to follow. For example, a state can not use its power to commit a genocide of its people. You can not say "Well, its my territory and I do what I want." That would be a very barbaric thing to do. Unless, you are accepting that French are still uncivilized barbarians roaming around in the Jungles of France. In that case, Muslims might need to instill civilization to such Europeans, like Muslims gave civilization to Europe in the past and brought it out of its misery, pity, and darkness.

Instead of dreaming about a anti-Muslim genocide and murdering Muslims in Europe, you should worry about your state.

Islam is a global historical reality and Islamic people are present in every corner of this planet representing 1/4th of humanity--and growing, Mashallah. Your hatred won't stop the most influential and most global ideological social cultural force humanity has ever experienced (Islam).

You on the other hand are struggling to even pay your bills. Your population is old. And your culture is on death-spiral due to its lacking/short-comings.

My republic has more people and more land area than yours. My capital is the largest city of main land Europe and is one of the most important cities of the history of this continent. Most of all, my nation has the largest number of young people in Europe. My great republic has been the fastest growing major European economy for years now, Mashallah.

I don't think about killing Christians all the time. You should do the same and stop thinking about killing Muslims all the time. Don't you have any Muslim friends in France? Make some. You'll like 'em.

PS : We have weapons too..

Leclerc-openphotonet_PICT6015.JPG

Turkey has way many more tanks than France.

France: 423 tanks.

Turkey: 3,657 tanks.

Moreover, my military is replacing old tanks with latest Altay tank which is better to anything you got.

240 F-16 C/Ds equipped with top of the line missiles, electronics, radars, bombs, ECW suite are more than enough to counter 70 or so Rafales you have.

Unlike Turkey,we have nuclear subs. (and weapons)
SNLE_Terrible.png

Yes, you have an advantage there....

PS. My airforce also have American B1 nuclear devices loaded on our fighters. We are a NATO member, if you nuke us, Americans will allow to retaliate.

Stop dreaming about attacking Turkey and killing Muslims. Get a grip.

Last edited:
The Sultan Erdogan said:
Unlike me, you aren't a Prime Minister of any nation.

@The Sultan Erdogan Yes,you are erdogan. What a joke :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
And me i'm Marine le Pen. :lol:

The Sultan Erdogan said:
We are a NATO member,

We are Nato member too :agree:

I am Prime Minister of the regional superpower of your region.

What region ? You think you are an european country. :o:

@The Sultan Erdogan Yes,you are erdogan. What a joke :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
And me i'm Marine le Pen. :lol:

I already knew. You're a woman.

PS, you didn't respond to my post though. Good to see that.

Hopefully, Europe will stay in her minds and won't do any bullshit.

We are Nato member too :agree:

Good.

Just keep the bigotry level of your society low..and we all will be happy.

What region ? You think you are an european country. :o:

Guess which city is the largest city on European continent? Guess who does it belong to?

Your nation is just afraid of us. You know well that we will become the leader of Europe if we became member of EU. Well, we remained the strongest power of Europe, and a global superpower of world, for centuries. It is only natural that we regain that leadership position.

Republic of Turkey is the largest country in Europe in land-mass, and it is on its way to become the largest country by population too. Moreover, we also have the largest military on mainland Europe, and we also have the largest young population in Europe.

We have more global influence than any European nation, thanks to us being a Muslim country. We have honest and reliable global partners as far away as Pakistan because of our shared religion (Islam) and history. No European nation can match such global relations of reliability and friendship.

When I win elections in Turkey, people in Pakistan and other states feel happy and joyous.

So it is quite obvious why your nation is scared of us and our potential.

Last edited:
The National Front is a racist party that wants to deport non-white immigrants from France.

That's the point in the first place. The Jews make legislation to allow immigration in Europe, this in turn radicalizes them and makes them makes more conservative. So Israel then will express sympathy with them and get them to join forces against Muslims so Israel could keep occupying Palestinian land with immunity. They plan these things, that's why people used to be angry with the Jewish people in Europe, they try to exercise too much control and try to influence affairs.

**** france

Most immigrants to France come from former french colonies

The french spent hundreds of years in those colonies abusing the people, killing stealing the wealth of their land and forcing their own language and culture on them

As soon as the shoe is on the other foot they are whining like bitches

The vast majority of the immigrants to France are from former french colonies so suck it up France

Exactly.

Recep Tayyib Erdogan,

Altay_Tank.jpg

Turkey-Flag-Map.png

33120.jpg

Can you be charged for fraud in Turkey if you impersonate the Prime Minister of Turkey ?

Back
Top Bottom