What's new

France confirms talks with Pakistan on high-tech systems for fighter developed

Full ToT like Mig-21?, Which fell of like coffins once Soviet ceased!!

Mig-21 a glorious fighting machine which has proved its metal according to standard of IAF, it is still a favourite fighter plane of choice for IAF pilots and on the top of that its crashes are now ceasing dramatically since we have gave them advanced upgrade and configured them with BVR.

or all the knowledge material created by Dassualt investing some $20Billion:confused:.

What does this mean?

Also Rafale has to prove to MKI,

No way Rafale will have to prove MKI, if that was the case then no tidbids of MRCA can win against MKI.

by beating **** out of it like Eurofighter did???:D

Results of MKI and EF never been unvield, could you provide us with source where result have stated?

in a word yes. why would we want a fighter that is more expensive than MKI if it cant beat the MKI:woot:?

What happened to the Mystical MKI, Which is next only to F-22??

OR
In other words, you belive, all the 5 contenders, who are expensive beat MKI.....thats some truthfullness

in a word yes. why would we want a fighter that is more expensive than MKI if it cant beat the MKI?

and pls back up your claim about Eurofighter beating the **** out of MKI

I do not think the IAF is looking at the MRCA in the context of the MKI. A MRCA should be able to pull two or more sorties for the amount of one sortie generated on the MKI. This is the reason IAF is not buying more MKIs. Its a big and expensive to operate aircraft and I do not think IAF wants to put all of its eggs in the same Russian basket any longer. There are better products out there.

There are many aircraft on the market which have better performance than the MKI owing to integration of better sensors and weapons. These aircraft are cheaper to operate (which helps if they form the backbone of the airforce) and easier to maintain.

Mig-21 a glorious fighting machine which has proved its metal according to standard of IAF, it is still a favourite fighter plane of choice for IAF pilots and on the top of that its crashes are now ceasing dramatically since we have gave them advanced upgrade and configured them with BVR.

Another reason for crashes declining is the limited flying being carried out on the Mig-21s including the Bisons. There is an age and fatigue factor which simply cannot be avoided by upgrading with avionics and weapons (we see this even with our ROSE upgraded Mirages).

Results of MKI and EF never been unvield, could you provide us with source where result have stated?

MKI and Typhoon were not allowed to conduct DACT. They flew together initially during the exercise but that was the extent. No DACT, no backseat rides...IAF wanted it, RAF politely declined.

How about J-10B from China, good multirole fighter at a affordable price.

c110732979a378a5b76271c28f43f07d.jpg

Why didn't the PAF go for the JF-17 with all Chinese components thereby eliminating the possibility for the west to bring up problems later on? Also wouldn't the level of ToTs be much higher with China?

Is the above J-10 real? It looks like a super duper J-10. A LOT of improvements done.

Is that a targetting pod unr the left corner of the fuselage?

They are CGs, but said to be similar to the real J-10B variant under development.

I would think another LGB could go on the center pylon if PAF inducts the aircraft with the IFR plumbing. The PAF CAS has mentioned the range and armament load out as major areas of interest in the J-10 by the PAF.

Another reason for crashes declining is the limited flying being carried out on the Mig-21s including the Bisons. There is an age and fatigue factor which simply cannot be avoided by upgrading with avionics and weapons (we see this even with our ROSE upgraded Mirages).

Sir, could you provide me a link or source whereby I can get the information about low flying hours being conduted on Mig-21 by IAF?

Since there are all in all 300 mig-21 are still in exitance in IAF.

They are CGs, but said to be similar to the real J-10B variant under development.

Could you post updates in the J-10 thread.

This plane will be a ROCKET if its like that. ;) It seems payload has increased with a better engine?

How about J-10B from China, good multirole fighter at a affordable price.

c110732979a378a5b76271c28f43f07d.jpg

That sounds good.
Actually, I was never comfortable with the previous air-intakes they never appeared to be integrated well with the plane.
I see some influence of JF-17.
It appears in near future all Mirrages will be replaced by new J-10x.
Any news when it will be out?

J-10B is believed to become the FC-20 for PAF and will benefit from the technologies tested in JF-17. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom