What's new

Fractures in Arab Gulf alliance

Khomaini and his follower's sole interest is to see GCC unstable but that is what they wish for. The reality says GCC is here to stay, prosper and prevail.
It's the vice versa. You don't mess with us, we don't mess with you, simple as that.

All of this is wishful thinking, Qatar is the only one making policies against other GCC states wishes, however Qatar desperately trying to arm and support Islamist so that it can increase its clout in the region is failing. And GCC already put Qatar in its place, they will be coming around now.

GCC is still an effective organization and nobody is saying the GCC is done or over, in fact it is getting stronger, I can be in any GCC state and be the exact same as if I am in KSA, same services, same benefits, hell all laws would treat me as a full citizen in These countries

Yet other Gulf countries are not interfering in other countries internal affairs? come on what U.A.E and K.S.A did in egypt was uncalled for, now in egypt for the first time gay marriages is allowed legally is that what you countries like U.A.E and the others in the gulf wanted to see in egypt?

Khomaini and his follower's sole interest is to see GCC unstable but that is what they wish for. The reality says GCC is here to stay, prosper and prevail.

Khomeini is more than 25 years dead, you dumb obsessed arab f#ck.

It seems you cant get him out of your head ehhhh ? Ofcourse with such a puppet regime as the one in your ''country'' you are afraid of him and everything he standed for.

Khomeini is more than 25 years dead, you dumb obsessed arab f#ck.

It seems you cant get him out of your head ehhhh ? Ofcourse with such a puppet regime as the one in your ''country'' you are afraid of him and everything he standed for.

Stood* for. Apparently he didn't stand for grammar and spelling eh?

Yet other Gulf countries are not interfering in other countries internal affairs? come on what U.A.E and K.S.A did in egypt was uncalled for, now in egypt for the first time gay marriages is allowed legally is that what you countries like U.A.E and the others in the gulf wanted to see in egypt?

Yes, why not? Civil liberties is one of the bulwarks of human progression, if my country made sure that other people around us get their liberties then I am extremely happy with it.

I don't understand why Saudi Arabia cannot make a coup against the Qatari royals? The country is tiny compared to the KSA.

I rather make mistakes than wish for others to burn alive, you racist idiot :)

Seems you forgot what you said... ehhhh ? :lol:

No need for name calling now, apparently he didn't stand for manners either.

Escaping from your earlier comment ehh ? :lol:

Its ok my wahabi brother, its ok man. No need to be upset :(

Well apparently he stood for generalizing and classifying people as well I see. I wonder what else he "stood" for.

Stood* for. Apparently he didn't stand for grammar and spelling eh?

Yes, why not? Civil liberties is one of the bulwarks of human progression, if my country made sure that other people around us get their liberties then I am extremely happy with it.

Then lead by example, change the laws in K.S.A and U.A.E first before suggesting it for other countries.

I don't understand why Saudi Arabia cannot make a coup against the Qatari royals? The country is tiny compared to the KSA.

Qatar still have alot of friends around, a coup would only bring a counter coup attempt in K.S.A and to me it seems the saudi monarch are more fragile than the qatari one, don't throw rock and all that.

Is that true?

Is that true?

Yeah there was even a wedding not long ago with guests like it's normal, it was disgusting and never thought i would see it in egypt and accepted like it is a wedding between a man and a woman. i will see if i can find a video link to it. or you can search it on youtube i am sure it's flooded on youtube by now.

Is that true?
Yeah there was even a wedding not long ago with guests like it's normal, it was disgusting and never thought i would see it in egypt and accepted like it is a wedding between a man and a woman. i will see if i can find a video link to it. or you can search it on youtube i am sure it's flooded on youtube by now.

Nope, being LGBT is practically illegal in Egypt. Marriage by law in Egypt can only be between men and women under the sstewardship/umbrella of the Mosque/Alazhar, Coptic Church, and the Orthodox Christian Church. Relationships of a sexual nature involving LGBT can result in hefty sentences under morality/vice laws, although homosexuality and bisexuality are not
explicitly stated to be illegal, they are still treated as such if found out.

LGBT rights in Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nope, being LGBT is practically illegal in Egypt. Marriage by law in Egypt can only be between men and women under the sstewardship/umbrella of the Mosque/Alazhar, Coptic Church, and the Orthodox Christian Church. Relationships of a sexual nature involving LGBT can result in hefty sentences under morality/vice laws, although homosexuality and bisexuality are not
explicitly stated to be illegal, they are still treated as such if found out.

LGBT rights in Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AlAazhar? Can't you just do it at a local mosque? Isn't Azhar a scholarly school?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom