What's new

Foxbat over Pakistan the facts & fiction

In your fanciful world ; if an IAF plane crashes then PAF has shot it down

And all your leaders expressed helplessness after MiG 25 Sonic boom
but YOU alone had locked on an Imaginary F 16 on to The MIG 25

You should stick to 1965
Must have been a difficult night for you, you have my sympathies...anyways last i heard was that the IAF has scored a record with over 1000 crashes, what's wrong with making inquiries about a couple of dubious crashes....i wasn't exactly adding to the 1000 + figure.
Yes you caused a sonic boom on the border, before that we caused same on your border but the idea was to draw in your so called untouchable Foxbat and then have some fireworks. Poor show your Foxbat or the IAF weren't much of a sport and like 2002 just pussyfooted on the border. :)

Many officers from PAF and PA developed political enmity with Musharaf after retirement so pay no attention to those politically motivated officers.

Then why he is still a FREE man after writing that article

He should have been in jail

IF you jump from a plane and land on rocks ; you will injure your spine

After that he was tortured while in captivity

But he is still serving ; that shows his strength
Total crap Pakistani officials handed over him to red cross and after medical examination they declare him fit go check the reports. Don't lie.

Must have been a difficult night for you, you have my sympathies...anyways last i heard was that the IAF has scored a record with over 1000 crashes, what's wrong with making inquiries about a couple of dubious crashes....i wasn't exactly adding to the 1000 + figure.
Yes you caused a sonic boom on the border, before that we caused same on your border but the idea was to draw in your so called untouchable Foxbat and then have some fireworks. Poor show your Foxbat or the IAF weren't much of a sport and like 2002 just pussyfooted on the border. :)

Both your stories --- Jaguar and Foxbat are AS fake as You

Total crap Pakistani officials handed over him to red cross and after medical examination they declare him fit go check the reports. Don't lie.

SO you treated him with Biryani and Rooh afza

Why the Hesitation in claiming that yes he was a POW and you tortured him

Waoo after loosing two jets Indian left F-16? why just a made up stories we showed picture where actually PAF F-16 locked on Indian Jets and spare them.

The F-16 has such a fantastic hold over the psyche of the Indian Air Force that if they ever had an opportunity to lock into one, they will gladly shoot it down. This entire none sense that vipers were locked into but never shot down is utterly laughable, especially during the Kargil conflict when the Indians lost helicopters and fighter jets and had pilots either killed or held as POW. In their frustration, they downed an unarmed PN Atlantique plane. An F-16 would have been such a huge morale booster for the Indian pilots that no sane person can ever believe the Indian Air Force would miss on such a grand opportunity. Any claims to the contrary are BS.

SO you treated him with Biryani and Rooh afza

Why the Hesitation in claiming that yes he was a POW and you tortured him
Yes we served him beef biryani and he liked it very much and pledges that he will eat only beef in future and rooh afza also served.

PA gives him POW status and treated him well that is why he was handed over to red cross.

Poor show your Foxbat or the IAF weren't much of a sport and like 2002 just pussyfooted on the border.

http://in.rbth.com/articles/2013/01/16/migs_over_kargil_how_the_fulcrum_buzzed_the_falcons_21659

Yes we served him beef biryani and he liked it very much and pledges that he will eat only beef in future and rooh afza also served.

PA gives him POW status and treated him well that is why he was handed over to red cross.

All Fake ; nonsense; BS lies

The F-16 has such a fantastic hold over the psyche of the Indian Air Force that if they ever had an opportunity to lock into one, they will gladly shoot it down. This entire none sense that vipers were locked into but never shot down is utterly laughable, especially during the Kargil conflict when the Indians lost helicopters and fighter jets and had pilots either killed or held as POW. In their frustration, they downed an unarmed PN Atlantique plane. An F-16 would have been such a huge morale booster for the Indian pilots that no sane person can ever believe the Indian Air Force would miss on such a grand opportunity. Any claims to the contrary are BS.

They were Flying 10 MILES inside your territory

The idea of Radar lock was to let them KNOW that MIG 29s were flying in the Same
area where the Bombers were bombing Pakistani positions

That is the whole idea of CAP

The idea of Radar lock was to let them KNOW that MIG 29s were flying in the Same

jhoot.gif

Well I am not a Pakistani and maybe a Pakistani member can explain how long it would take an Indian plane to cover 20 miles in Pakistani territory considering the extreme proximity between both nations. But what I find incredibly hard to believe is that a country that awarded its prestigious military medals for the pilots that shot down the Atlantique plane would somehow restrain themselves from shooting an F-16 during the Kargil War.

As far as the rest of your posts, I am not really too concerned about them. You have proven to be a dishonest debator on numerous occasions and I advice members to ignore your troll quality posts.

Cheers Mr " Stephen Cohen"

Back
Top Bottom