What's new

Fourth T-50 Stealth Fighter to Fly This Year

First 50 will be same

No i think according to plans it will be 250 single seater and 50 FGFA.. FGFA is the export version... And this 300 aircraft plan od IAF is only according to the next 5 year plan.... maybe after after 300, IAF may go for more...

No i think according to plans it will be 250 single seater and 50 FGFA.. FGFA is the export version... And this 300 aircraft plan od IAF is only according to the next 5 year plan.... maybe after after 300, IAF may go for more...
No FGFA is the version to be specifically developed for IAF with significant help from HAL. The FGFA is likely to cost more than the standard PAK-FA and as it will contain French, Isreali and Indian avionics it will most likely be restricted for exports much like the MKI. And I believe HAL will get a greater say in who buys such platforms. PAK-FA is likely to be the version exported with some minor modifications.

Is this the final prototype or more will follow?

It's in the text buddy:

The first production standard T-50 is due to enter service with the Russian Air Force by 2015, and the first evaluation example by 2013

That evaluation example / final prototype might also be the base for FGFA.

Would be there naval variant of T 50 for IN??

For Russian navy for sure, IN might go with AMCA.

we r getting the same thing isnt it true...........

No, India will get the FGFA which is a twin seat version of the Russian fighter, most likely with different materials, cockpit design, avionics and weapons. Russia is also offering the co-development of the NG engine, which might be a difference to the early version that Russia will induct.
There are some statements of Air Marshal Brown that caused confusings about single seat versions, but that are most likely only misquotes, as our part of the development was focused on the twin seat varient only, with no participation in the single seat version.

Can somebody explain me this? PAK-FA is not supposed to be a stealthy aircraft, because the designers don't believe in stealth too much. What features then make it stand out and a fifth generation fighter?

mate where did u get this silly idea? can u please explain the source or you just heard from some Chinese troll and believed it?

1st thing- IAF will purchase 5o single seater & rest double seater.
2nd thing- Russian air force will purchase 50 double seater & rest of single seater. I hope it clears a lot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom