What's new

Fourth Secular Blogger Hacked to Death in Bangladesh

His family is now saying he was not married, they don't know who ashamoni is or the sister-in-law :o:

family claiming the "wife" ashamoni is involved in his murder, its like a star plus/jalsa serial

Last edited:
UN chief, EU delegation condemn Niladri killing | The Daily Star

It has become a farce now that anyone who writes a blog. Killing them is easy now if you have enmity and put the blame on Islamists. These bloggers made out a soft target for themselves instead of maintaining anonymity. By getting killed they portrayed to the world, BD is an Islamic fundamental non tolerant $hithole, these bloggers are equal enemy of BD. Fundamental Islamists are not in a condition to challenge anyone now. Their power is limited. It was a big issue in the 90s. BD cant be compared with the global phenomenon of Islamic militancy. Here one brother supports AL, another BNP, Another JAPA, Another JI. There are countless example. JI which is a bit alien to BD itself is a tiny minority. Apart from land grabbers BD minorities are perfectly safe.

He was an atheist . Fanaticism is a global phenomenon and Bangladesh is no exception and considering that we are a muslim majority country i think we are still doing good

You make it sound like your achilles heel :lol:

Interestingly whenever JI is questioned for their war crimes. They came out of nastik murtad issue as their shield. And lead Bangladeshis to a racist terrorist cult nation. Funny many will fall in their trap. We have to keep in mind JI top leadership never wanted BD, so portraying BD as a failed terrorist nation is always helpful for them. They will try to feel us bad and will try to justify that BD shouldnt have separated from Pakistan. Lower leadership is pro BD. But many had razakar parents so 2nd generation of them still questionable. Interestingly one of my Madrassa cousin of 12 in 2000 came to my house and told me that killing one AL member is equal to killing a Satan.

Not forth. Fifth blogger killed.

CL-Psf8WIAAWdZ5.jpg

Another Hindu killed by the Islamist extremists of BD. Seeing widespread hatred towards Hindus I hope they are safe. I think Hindus should repeal such attacks.

Congratulations to Jamat and its esteemed representatives on this board.
Yes... most of the BD extremist guys here are Hindu haters. Dont know why! i HAVE SEEN MANY POSTS TO PORTRAY HINDUS AS VILLAIN.

Another Hindu killed by the Islamist extremists of BD. Seeing widespread hatred towards Hindus I hope they are safe. I think Hindus should repeal such attacks.

Yes... most of the BD extremist guys here are Hindu haters. Dont know why! i HAVE SEEN MANY POSTS TO PORTRAY HINDUS AS VILLAIN.
He was an Hindu turned Atheist. He wasn't targeted because he was a Hindu. As you can see here
Not forth. Fifth blogger killed.

CL-Psf8WIAAWdZ5.jpg
Muslim turned Atheists are also victims.

Interestingly whenever JI is questioned for their war crimes. They came out of nastik murtad issue as their shield. And lead Bangladeshis to a racist terrorist cult nation. Funny many will fall in their trap. We have to keep in mind JI top leadership never wanted BD, so portraying BD as a failed terrorist nation is always helpful for them. They will try to feel us bad and will try to justify that BD shouldnt have separated from Pakistan. Lower leadership is pro BD. But many had razakar parents so 2nd generation of them still questionable. Interestingly one of my Madrassa cousin of 12 in 2000 came to my house and told me that killing one AL member is equal to killing a Satan.

Actually you have it the wrong way around. When the government needs to hang a JeI leader one of these blogger murder happens to keep the JeI on the defensive. There is likelihoods that the government and police are behind this but at the same time the Hindutva radicals hate these former Hindu atheist bloggers even more than the Islamists. I would not be surprised if RAW and RSS are also behind this.

Exactly! :tup:

May it be at home when radials turn entire countries into superstitious, civil war torn, failed states or abroad when radical defame the entire community of Muslim immigrants.

One fake Hindutva troll supporting another in creating myths about Bangladesh. Keep on keeping on!

Ain't gonna work!!!!

People have brains - they can see who is creating these murders - it is RAW after all....

The govt is directly responsible for these killings. Why have they promoted the Gonojagorn Mancha whose activities are found highly offensive by some. Moreover, their adherents appear to be of loose character indulging in immoral activities around the Mancho. There have been various reports that this enterprise is RAW supported/funded. It appears SHW/BAL and RAW desire that these killings occur so that they can pounce on Islamic minded people/institutions.

Bingo! Hit it on the dot :-)

Of course we can there is no problem in the world which a lot of firepower cannot solve

Why don't you do it? Gather some Hindutva freaks on your side of the border and make it happen?? :-)

All I hear is idle talk.....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom