What's new

Four US soldiers killed in Afghanistan

RIP soldiers

Learn to respect soldiers man. They fight for their country even if they are your enemy.

Are you kidding me. Did they respected the corpses of the fallen Afghans. When they were pissing on the dead bodies. What goes around comes around.

A good American Soldier a Dead American Soldier .

Rest in Pieces suckers.

Off course they are but they are occupier and if somebody is occupying my motherland then i will also try to kill them as the talib are doing .Lots of people including me wants to see our troop back home its not worthy to lose our Blood and Money for the lost war.and now its effecting our economic too.

WOW! Aren't those guys your country men.

I just can't stop laughting while reading your posts----What raja dahir did, was a state lavel terrorism, and arabs just taught him lesson.
What american did to afghanistan and Iraq, even a school boy know the answer---God have bless you with a very important organ: The brain---please use it!

I know, it is laughable, that even a school kid can clearly see the analogy and your biases. Simply because Qasim held the flag of Islam does not make him any different from any other invader in history. You are free to have your opinion, but rest of the world differs.

And sorry dude, can't help it that Americans don't wave the flag of Islam... While it will always remain a historical that fact they stand a much much higher moral ground than the Islamic invaders, esp the likes of Qasim, it is good to see the views of someone like you - it defies logic, and thus acutely rare.

Thank you for the gem. :)

I know, it is laughable, that even a school kid can clearly see the analogy and your biases. Simply because Qasim held the flag of Islam does not make him any different from any other invader in history. You are free to have your opinion, but rest of the world differs.

And sorry dude, can't help it that Americans don't wave the flag of Islam... While it will always remain a historical that fact they stand a much much higher moral ground than the Islamic invaders, esp the likes of Qasim, it is good to see the views of someone like you - it defies logic, and thus acutely rare.

Thank you for the gem. :)

Okey , you have your own point of view wich won't gonna change as well as is questionable and i have mine.

Back
Top Bottom