What's new

Four US soldiers killed in Afghanistan

watch movie s-300 :D

Itna time nahi hai dost, baat sirf ye hai ki doosro pe comment pass karne me kuchh nahi jaata... bahot maje aate hain, lekin jab khud pe ban aati hai to poore website pe sabki hawaiiyan udne lagti hain. I mean, you are from Pakistan... iske aage ab kuchh kahne ko reh gaya hai kya?

actualy it was HINDU raja dhar who invited them by capturing innocents marchants :)

Raja Dahir, not Dhar. Secondly, they were dissident Buddhists who showed the wanton Islamists the route through Khyber pass, without which it would have been extremely difficult. Anyway, give it a rest... you haven't studied history out of Pakistan, otherwise you wouldn't have said that.

Raja Dahir, not Dhar. Secondly, they were dissident Buddhists who showed the wanton Islamists the route through Khyber pass, without which it would have been extremely difficult. Anyway, give it a rest... you haven't studied history out of Pakistan, otherwise you wouldn't have said that.

Bin qasim didnt come through afghanistan but by sea... learn abt history urself.

RIP to our soldiers. I'd probably be banned if I posted a smiley with news of dead Pakistani Soldiers or dead Chinese soldiers, not that I have any sick inclination to in any case.

Rest in peace... Soldiers be they even our enemy are to be respected.

RIP to our soldiers. I'd probably be banned if I posted a smiley with news of dead Pakistani Soldiers or dead Chinese soldiers, not that I have any sick inclination to in any case.

Some pretty sick samples are out here, trying to avenge all their humiliation on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom