What's new

Four NATO Patriot batteries are now operational in Turkey

What is the general out put capacity of these batteries ? how many planes can it take out in its max capacity
4 Missiles (4 planes) or how many times it can reload etc

Does 1 Battery mean 1 Unit with 4 missiles or , am I assuming incorrectly here

I'm pretty sure each PAC-3 system has four canisters. Each canister holding 4 missiles. So 16 missiles per system.

Hezbollah with WMD?
Iskander missiles undetectable?
Cool stories mate but needs more fairy dust.

2/10.

For those who underestimate 4 batteries and maybe their locations,
each missile costs 1,5 million us dollars, there are totally 64 missiles; only missiles cost 86 million dollars. Also think about, the planes and ships whom brought the systems in Turkey, also there's a cost for 1000 nato troop's food,drink,bed,logistics,supply. Rudely the whole thing cost NATO about 90.000.000$. I can't really tell ya much about the locations. But I dunno maybe they placed it strategicaly, anyway.
I think NATO already did what it can do to protect Turkey.

P.S Sorry bro, He's right about hezbollah's WMD's.

For those who underestimate 4 batteries and maybe their locations,
each missile costs 1,5 million us dollars, there are totally 64 missiles; only missiles cost 86 million dollars. Also think about, the planes and ships whom brought the systems in Turkey, also there's a cost for 1000 nato troop's food,drink,bed,logistics,supply. Rudely the whole thing cost NATO about 90.000.000$. I can't really tell ya much about the locations. But I dunno maybe they placed it strategicaly, anyway.
I think NATO already did what it can do to protect Turkey.

P.S Sorry bro, He's right about hezbollah's WMD's.

Each missile costs 1.5 million?
Highly doubt that unless you are adding figures like R&D.
Also the 'whole thing' does not cost 90 million since no missile has even been fired yet.

I don't even know where to begin with the Hezbollah having operational WMDs.
I don't want to insult your intelligence nor your age but you have to stop believing what Iran tells you.

I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and list some questions which I would like answers too.
Have you seen proof of WMD in the hands of Hezbollah?
What kind and what is it exactly?
Why isn't Israel and the U.S aware of this and have not taken action since Hezbollah will stop at nothing to take out the Jews?
Why haven't they used it?
Why are they holding it in storage? For defense?

What exactly do you classify as a WMD?
You do know home made rockets (shitty non guided 3rd world Iranian made which have a chance of detonating when man handled) carrying HE even on mass are not WMD?

According to Iran they have mass operational stealth aircraft.
According to Iran they can take down any UAV at will on mass and land it in their backyard.

When I watch the Iranian military parades all I see is repainted F4 Phantoms, F-14A's, unlicensed F-5's and some cold war shitty MiG's. They keep falling down from the sky because they don't have replacement engines.

It truly upsets me that people are so easily fooled by propaganda.

Each missile costs 1.5 million?
Highly doubt that unless you are adding figures like R&D.
Also the 'whole thing' does not cost 90 million since no missile has even been fired yet.

I don't even know where to begin with the Hezbollah having operational WMDs.
I don't want to insult your intelligence nor your age but you have to stop believing what Iran tells you.

I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and list some questions which I would like answers too.
Have you seen proof of WMD in the hands of Hezbollah?
What kind and what is it exactly?
Why isn't Israel and the U.S aware of this and have not taken action since Hezbollah will stop at nothing to take out the Jews?
Why haven't they used it?
Why are they holding it in storage? For defense?

What exactly do you classify as a WMD?
You do know home made rockets (shitty non guided 3rd world Iranian made which have a chance of detonating when man handled) carrying HE even on mass are not WMD?

According to Iran they have mass operational stealth aircraft.
According to Iran they can take down any UAV at will on mass and land it in their backyard.

When I watch the Iranian military parades all I see is repainted F4 Phantoms, F-14A's, unlicensed F-5's and some cold war shitty MiG's. They keep falling down from the sky because they don't have replacement engines.

It truly upsets me that people are so easily fooled by propaganda.

Let's hope they won't have to fire any, but there's a protection for Turkey (Türkiye için mi başkası için mi orası tartışılır) about 85-90 million $'s. By the way bro, I'm pretty sure that each costs more than a million you can google it and search if you don't believe ;).
About WMD's, you know more than I know. But logically, I think it could be classified as WMD's if the bastards use their rockets with chemical warheads with a formation? (i'll be appreciated if you verify). I think he's chemical wmd's. Your thoughts ?
Regards :)

P.S It has nothin to do with their bs propaganda. Also I'm not a big fan of iran too. I heard it in a military documentary about hezbollah.

20130208_130205a-004_rdax_600x400.jpg

20130208_130205a-005_rdax_600x400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom