What's new

Four killed, others hurt in terror attack at Jerusalem synagogue

Again, your knowledge extends to wikipedia and mainstream pro-Israeli media.

Millions of (Christian and Muslim) Arabs are not allowed to return to their homes because they are not Jewish.
Non-Jews in Israel must swear allegiance to Israel as a Jewish state -- even though this Jewish state was formed by a ruthless campaign of ethnic cleansing of most non-Jews from Palestine.

Arabs must give up their homes in Jerusalem and are not allowed to build because Israeli courts give those lands to Jews.

You need to go beyond Zionist media spoon feeding and learn about the realities of the racist ideology that underpins Israel.

Nelson Mandela equated Israel with apartheid-era South Africa, and he knew what he was talking about.

Non-Jews in Israel must swear allegiance to Israel as a Jewish state
Whether you live in Australia or USA, you must swear allegiance to that state and be loyal to it. Nothing to do with its "Jewishness" as there are already 22 Arab majority nations present. Minorities in Israel are not treated like Kurds and Yazidis in Iraq.

This is what happens when you terrorize Palestinians for decades.

Revenge exist today.

Revenge is sweet.

Karma's a bitch.

Last edited:
Whether you live in Australia or USA, you must swear allegiance to that state and be loyal to it. Nothing to do with its "Jewishness" as there are already 22 Arab majority nations present. Minorities in Israel are not treated like Kurds and Yazidis in Iraq.

I don't have to swear allegiance to Australia as a "Christian" state. Even if I did, it would be OK since I wasn't expelled from my home for being non-Christian.

In Israel, the Jewishness of the state is an integral part of its legal system.

A hypothetical example would be if the Zionists had invaded Norway, kicked out most non-Jews, and demanded that any non-Jews who are allowed to remain can only do so if they accept the legal supremacy of Jewishness in state affairs.

I have sympathy for the rabbis who were killed, but the blame for the ongoing carnage on both sides lies with the original Zionist colonialists.

Millions of (Christian and Muslim) Arabs are not allowed to return to their homes because they are not Jewish.

Non-Jews in Israel must swear allegiance to Israel as a Jewish state -- even though this Jewish state was formed by a ruthless campaign of ethnic cleansing of most non-Jews from Palestine.
When Zionism started in 1880 there were 400 thousands Arabs in Palestine. Today - over 5.5 millions.

What cleansing are you talking about? The only cleansing was cleansing of Jews from Arab countries.

Arabs must give up their homes in Jerusalem and are not allowed to build because Israeli courts give those lands to Jews.
Only when their houses are legally bought.

Nelson Mandela equated Israel with apartheid-era South Africa, and he knew what he was talking about.
Apartheid my asss

53372132-095.jpg

768220s.jpg

When Zionism started in 1880 there were 400 thousands Arabs in Palestine. Today - over 5.5 millions.

In 1880, Jews were 4-5% of the population in what is now Israel. Today, they make up over 75%.

That's a demographic shift, no matter how you dress it up.

Only when their houses are legally bought.

The courts declare that only Jews may build in certain areas. Arabs are not allowed to build there no matter how much money they have.

Why attack a Synagogue?

Would it be more acceptable if the Palestinians had used a drone strike and then shrugged it off with a unilateral declaration that "suspected militants and their supporters" were eliminated?

At the end of the day, it all comes down, as usual, to "might is right".

Modern nazism is in Russia, and Putin is the modern Hitler.

Don't bother to answer, you are in my ignore list.
ohh little cry baby have i hurt a wound point you hypocrite. without Russia there wouldnt be any jews left and israel created obey your father

Would it be more acceptable if the Palestinians had used a drone strike and then shrugged it off with a unilateral declaration that "suspected militants and their supporters" were eliminated?

At the end of the day, it all comes down, as usual, to "might is right".

That's exactly right.

And the Islamic world in the aggregate has vast amounts of geopolitical power.

But that power is not turned against Israel, due to the influence of the global hegemon.

In 1880, Jews were 4-5% of the population in what is now Israel. Today, they make up over 75%.

That's a demographic shift, no matter how you dress it up.
Demographic shift happened thnx to Jewish migration. Its like Singapore, which is now 75% Chinese tnx to migration.

But in same time Arabs only benefited thanks to Jewish migration their number and life standards boosted.

The courts declare that only Jews may build in certain areas. Arabs are not allowed to build there no matter how much money they have.
Thats nonsense. When I bought my house no one asked me my nation or religion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom