What's new

Four Japanese investigated in China for illegally videotaping military targets

What about the internet? Online media?
Content regulation and freedom of speech are complicated issues.

What about the internet? Online media?
Content regulation and freedom of speech are complicated issues.

I'm picking on TV because most of what's on TV is complete crap. Hmmm now that you got me thinking about it, I think shows like sesame street and blue peter gets a green light from me, they had an overall good effect on me as a child.

My favourite was ernie because I thought he was Asian.

Good going. Several years ago a suspected Japanese spy was making detailed maps in Xingjiang and only got custody when he got caught. I think the government is too easy on people just because they are foreigners and eventually this is going to bite China in the ***.

Wonder how it it'll take before come in and start talking about how "expansionist militarist China" is arresting "innocent journalists" trying to increase China's military transparency:rofl:.

Wait, how did they get into the zone in the first place?

Materialism and sexually suggestive media have negative influence on people.
People may not be aware of it at first but they'll sink deeper and not realise it.

It's not an exaggeration at all.

“Materialism and sexually suggestive”, very good point! And exaggeration! These sumerizes what most of the Chinese web media typically do right now. That is why I seldom read them. Instead, I often browse Taiwan online media to get news of Chinese mainland.

I think Sohu.com has more serious following than QQ news site. I usually go to QQ site for chat and games, hardly look at its news. Sohu is where I look for news in China. And today's sohu top news is

日本那霸地方检察厅决定放还扣押中国渔船船长

Looks like Japan has decided to release the fisherboat captain. But I will wait for the actual release for confirmation...

This is a Japanese adventure, since the Japan to stop, we certainly will not continue, meaningless adventures confrontation is not our intention.

I guess arresting those four Japanese nationals somehow gave their government a face-saving reason to back down. Also Clinton probably has prodded the Japanese to solve the problem as soon as possible.

So I guess Chinese government will conduct some 'investigations' on those Japanese nationals and release them within a day or two.

As for the Chinese masses, we'll go back to our daily routine of driving Honda CR-Vs, eating at Yoshinoya and getting around Chinese government Internet censorship to follow Japanese **** star on Twitter.

Long live Sino-Japanese friendship:lol::lol::lol:

I guess arresting those four Japanese nationals somehow gave their government a face-saving reason to back down. Also Clinton probably has prodded the Japanese to solve the problem as soon as possible.

So I guess Chinese government will conduct some 'investigations' on those Japanese nationals and release them within a day or two.

As for the Chinese masses, we'll go back to our daily routine of driving Honda CR-Vs, eating at Yoshinoya and getting around Chinese government Internet censorship to follow Japanese **** star on Twitter.

Long live Sino-Japanese friendship:lol::lol::lol:

lol... you are one funny dude :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom