What's new

Four Iran border guards killed in clash on Pakistan frontier

Jaish al adal is Iranian group so does Jandullah, we should take Iran's concern as they did with Indian agent Kalbhushan, nothing less, nothing more..
Agreed act of Iran us like enemies to us

They fired shell to Pakistan killing innocent civilians they must understand we are not Iraq otherwise our wrath will be unleashed on these Iranians as well

They fired shell to Pakistan killing innocent civilians they must understand we are not Iraq otherwise our wrath will be unleashed on these Iranians as well

you cannot afford to be fighting everyone

Look at Pakistan ORBAT. Which of those Corps do you want to move to the Iranian border? XXII Corp Bahawalpur? IV Corp Lahore? Or maybe V Corp Karachi? Where do you want to weaken the Pakistani frontline against India so you can masticate your sectarian gonads by moving men to the Iranian sector?

qGOR2WN.png

Look below. Which airbase do you want moved adjacent to Iran? From both the maps can you tell that GHQ has placed the least military strength on the Iranian border? What does that tell you about what GHQ regards as threat and what not as threat? Lesson for you. The Iranian sector has the least military assets deployed because GHQ does not regard that as threat. What you want to do? Move over to the Iranian border? All because you don't like Shias?

Pakistan_defence_Map.jpg

Observe the Hasbara troll. He has now taken to completely ignoring what I am saying is the primary role of the aircraft, which is training.

He is also... blind?

Iran-Saeqeh2-fighter-jet-8-HR.jpg

Saeqeh2-3.jpg~original

I will no longer respond to your trolling. Your posts have long left the realm of technical or strategic discussion, instead turning into nationalistic rants lacking any evidence or proof.

If you harass me again I will report you.
It really looks cool. Congratulations Iran!!!

no sooner india announced its plan involving Baluchistan terrorists, terror attack started. As I mentioned before Iran (along with Pakistan) will be prime target for US led, india orchestrated and operated and house of saud funded terrorism in Baluchistan. Iran needs to decide if they will facilitate US-India-house of saud terror game by allowing india using Chabahar.

These border guards are useless as they cannot stop infiltrators from Iranian side to Pakistani Balochistan and end up getting killed by rag tag smugglers..

no sooner india announced its plan involving Baluchistan terrorists, terror attack started. As I mentioned before Iran (along with Pakistan) will be prime target for US led, india orchestrated and operated and house of saud funded terrorism in Baluchistan. Iran needs to decide if they will facilitate US-India-house of saud terror game by allowing india using Chabahar.

What are you smoking?

Pak issues with AF on the Torkham border
Pak issues with India on the Indian border
Pak issues with Iran on the Iranian border

The only exception is Chinese border, two inferences can be made

- All these three countries are in cahoots to harm Pakistan.

OR

- Pakistan is to blame for destabilizing the neighbourhood.

No trolling, only objective counter argumentation please
Pakistan is neither an ally or enemy of iran whereas on the other side afghans are sitting knee deep in Indian armpit so yes you people are a genuine threat to our security. India is an enemy state of Pakistan so anyone who conspires in cahoots with them is an enemy as well. Our relationship with china proves that we have no issues with our neighbours but the other way around.

India wants Kashmir and you afghan lunatics want half of Pakistan which funny considering afghanistan all together is just republic of kabul but i must admire you people for thinking big.

Which shows that there is hostilities on all Pak borders with the exception of Chinese one, the should be a cause of concern for Pak policy makers.

Doing a quick comparison AF has borders with 6 countries, 5 of those are business as usual with the exception of the one bordering Pak.

Can you elaborate a bit on this, are you saying that Saudi is financing groups out of Pakistan to harm Iran?
This means that either Pakistan is complicit or its incompetent to stop those groups.

Wow that dude @SOHEIL shot you down like a wild turkey :rofl:. I guess your grand theory of all bad neighbourly relation didnt pan out. Like i said earlier no one in Pakistan has any issues with Iran as a matter of fact we are more cosy with each other than Saudis. Our precarious position just doesn't allow us to play favourites with Iranians or Saudis anymore.

India is using Chahbahar to trade with Afghanistan. Pakistanis are not happy with the reduction in their influence over Afghanistan

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom