What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

As neutral person,

after looking at the reaction from past few days,i am atleast 80% sure that india operates inside pakistan.

Their media is worst than ours.

there is one difference only ..

our media is nationalist or tow the line when comes to nationalism ..

:lol: i saw debate on NDTV and i feel that we invited najam sethi and other journalist to get insulted only.

As neutral person,

after looking at the reaction from past few days,i am atleast 80% sure that india operates inside pakistan.

just wait bhai both operate in each other i am crying for that day when we rise them and make them our defenders they have own goals own games and own problems they are here for bull fight game .:cry:

Extremism of any kind always leads to this... There is nothing good about this scourge on this earth. It is about time, we as a humanity, address this malaise. They are not religious men, they have no purpose. They are bigots and they belong to hell... Death to TERRORISM of any kind!

I said it yesterday. In anger I said transfer $ 100 million to TTP and BLA because people made fun our soldiers, because of some trolls. I knew this might happen.

Don't worry, we are also going to face similar retaliation. Post 2014, we might see the increase of terrorist attacks in India too.

We both are playing dangerous games.

One needs to understand that terrorist attacks such as these which can take more than 100 lives are not conducted overnight, we are coming to a conclusion too fast, this attack would have taken more than a months planning while the IA soldier killing incident took just days back. I was listening to a news that said the attack on IA soldiers itself must have taken atleast a month as the PA troops must have analysed the IA soldiers patrolling pattern & what are the gaps that they can take advantage of. So the claims that attack on IA soldiers was an instantaneous retaliation of Indian attack & that this terrorist attack was again an instantaneous retaliation of PA's attack is too immature to say the least since such type of attacks are not conducted instantaneously.

don't play with words they rised because enemy making game of ISI with india USA and nato don't play with words please we all know it .there was 0 blast in pakistan if we have not involved in world dirty games our generals never took gov and we have no ISI . this all BS is on us because we have bull fight with every side . look up down left right were is such blood bath? central asia ? far east ?india china?gulf ?turkey ?EU ?Americas ? Africa ?nowhere even most lawless areas of world have no such horrible number of daily deaths . we need peace not war we lose the war now give chance to peace .

Playing with the words? I am only talking about truth.. which is, After 9/11 Security and Law enforcement is the major threat to not only US but whole world. And Just because of this intelligence war, we saw a super power bending down to some illiterate militants. Just recently. You didn't see what they did with libya? what they are doing with other gulf countries. ISI was there in even 90s, but there was no suicide bombing. So you can't blame ISI or PA for these bombing. But the situation which has been created where They forced Pakistan to choose them or their old fellows? They chosed which was the bigger threat. And bigger threat may be delayed but start messing around the country. Even today's Zardari is part of their gr8 game. as US was part of NRO.

I am not saying ISI and PA are saints? But removing them is just like removing your all barriers since little bit water is coming inside because of floods. When flood comes then you raise your barriers rather then removing them completely.

i am surprised that your media is talking on altaf hussain and on some kadri issue ..

115 went down and eastern border is under fire ..what media is doing?

They are also talking about these deaths. Courage from hospitals. But they will frame that thing more for which they can get more sponcers. Media is not something to show evil or Good but a business.. and they will show that where they will find more PR and Revenue.

Did anybody notice U.S reaction?

They rejected pakistani demand of U.N probe and i m sure they had put pressure through back channels too

One needs to understand that terrorist attacks such as these which can take more than 100 lives are not conducted overnight, we are coming to a conclusion too fast, this attack would have taken more than a months planning while the IA soldier killing incident took just days back. I was listening to a news that said the attack on IA soldiers itself must have taken atleast a month as the PA troops must have analysed the IA soldiers patrolling pattern & what are the gaps that they can take advantage of. So the claims that attack on IA soldiers was an instantaneous retaliation of Indian attack & that this terrorist attack was again an instantaneous retaliation of PA's attack is too immature to say the least since such type of attacks are not conducted instantaneously.
no its no need to take month you are talking abut balouchistan the land of bombs they have everything ready .its not USA EU its pakistan in fact they have already planned big big events and be ready for it just look last 10 years they were ready to take ravenge anytime dear.it was matter of instal only .you are talking abut bombland not Holland .

Playing with the words? I am only talking about truth.. which is, After 9/11 Security and Law enforcement is the major threat to not only US but whole world. And Just because of this intelligence war, we saw a super power bending down to some illiterate militants. Just recently. You didn't see what they did with libya? what they are doing with other gulf countries. ISI was there in even 90s, but there was no suicide bombing. So you can't blame ISI or PA for these bombing. But the situation which has been created where They forced Pakistan to choose them or their old fellows? They chosed which was the bigger threat. And bigger threat may be delayed but start messing around the country. Even today's Zardari is part of their gr8 game. as US was part of NRO.

I am not saying ISI and PA are saints? But removing them is just like removing your all barriers since little bit water is coming inside because of floods. When flood comes then you raise your barriers rather then removing them completely.

I think what he meant was reforms in ISI and PA. Useful to flush out anyone against PAK.

Of course planning may be done for months, but there can be preparation for it and they find it right time to execute it considering everyone will blame India now.

Emotions are used by war mongers for their agenda. There are factions, both in India and Pakistan who don't want peace.

See, the timing of attack couldn't have been more perfect. If one has to increase hate and stop all peace talks, after yesterday event, he will pick today to commit this attacks to make people more angry.

You have to know that terrorists also have brains. They have plan in ready and they strike at right opportunity.

These attacks make perfect conditions for terrorist groups to get money and recruits.

They are also talking about these deaths. Courage from hospitals. But they will frame that thing more for which they can get more sponcers. Media is not something to show evil or Good but a business.. and they will show that where they will find more PR and Revenue.
in 90s you were teen sir? do you forget blood bath of 80 90s ? lolz were you was those days? that was sindh karachi time and all over pakistan bombs hathora groups karachi hell burn and too much sectrian killings sucide was not invented yet those days.

ok my last words rather then lose 1 lakh lives give them freedom and let them live in peace as BDians now living without us in peace .

Or there can be third force who took months for planing and executed the script? IA deny death of Pakistani soldier, PA deny any operation against IA.

He used REMOVE ISI and Reduce Defense budget. I know what He write or I read.
Buddy when Mumbai happened, I bashed our intelligence agencies, our government and our security forces.

Its up to us to keep our citizens safe.

Back
Top Bottom