What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

According to CCPO - numbers of dead and injured are 81 and 121 respectively.

Only in two consecutive blasts on Alamadar road..

R.I.P to the victims of this senseless carnage. What kind of human can do this is beyond me!

Were this coordinated attack or just a coincidence that multiple terrorists decided to attack on same day?

so they got revange and our ISI army are happy now? i am 99.9% sure india ordered BLA for it .shame on you ISI .if you guys can't protect nation why then this BS game on LOC?

so they got revange and our ISI army are happy now? i am 99.9% sure india ordered BLA for it .shame on you ISI .if you guys can't protect nation why then this BS game on LOC?

Take a hike... Get a proof of Indian involvement before spewing nonsense. Its seems more like a typical sectarian strike ordered by majority Sunni extremists of Pakistan.

arey baba Raj rifles are not that cheap to achieve 'revenge' or whatever is that by killing innocents. They fight face to face.

So far in Quetta, in three blasts 93 people have been killed and more than 250 are injured..

It's a huge loss, figures are very high!

no one else then pak army and ISI is responsible for it they have no control over land so why the hell they fire on indians?

93 in Quetta and 22 in Swabi... Total, 115...

Great going GoP and law & enforcement agencies !

Question to all Pakistani members.

Why aren't you doing Nationwide protest against Terrorism and pressurize govt. to take stiff actions ?

By exclusively attacking Shias India wouldn't like to piss off Iran.

Back
Top Bottom