What's new

Four-day meat ban in Mumbai during Jain fasting period

Do you support this four-day meat ban in Mumbai during Jain fasting period? (For Indians only)

• Total voters
Leave aside spelling
@Areesh bhai ask them which kind of secular state they are living ?
Cow slaughter is ban but not pork .
Bhai word secular ki dhajiyan oranae say behter hai rename your country to Hinduvata state of India

You are confused what 'secular' means, France which is 'secular' has banned hijabs etc in their schools as it conflicts with the 'French national identity.

I did notice the last line of your first post here (quoted below), so I was just pointing out to you that you are concerned about the "Innocent lives" only to the extent of your comfort level...you should have at least done as much as a strict Jain would do, especially when you are making such extreme comments like "people should eat their own flesh", etc.

These links can be your guide: :)

Jain Food Restrictions

Jain Dietary Customs

A Strict Jain Diet | LIVESTRONG.COM

You are just being comfortable if you are not doing at least that much for the sake of 'innocent lives'.

However, if you think that non-vegetarians should eat their own flesh, then I think you should stop breathing to save even the microbes...:)
Again I will say you are assuming things. My intention about eating the pound of flesh was literal and mere implication of the pain and suffering of these animals.
And moreover as I have said earlier , there are things one can't control but where one can, one must. I can have control over various microbes entring my body through various means, but that doesn't give me permission to kill anything I want.
I must apologize if I have hurt your feeling in any way, my intention was none.

I showing you your double standrds .
You have vacations for Hindu festivles but not for Muslims . You do respect religious belief of minorities which are smaller in numbers as compard to Muslims but you don't respect the same for Muslims .
Again, how do you see it as a Muslim issue? Are you wearing glasses with "Muslim" written on them?

Stop off-topic ranting.

How about one day on weekends? daru ke saath chakna bhi chahiye.

True. Sell meat on Saturdays and alcohol on Fridays.

You have vacations for Hindu festivles but not for Muslims . You do respect religious belief of minorities which are smaller in numbers as compard to Muslims but you don't respect the same for Muslims .

For the muslims we gave them pakistan. They can celebrate eid there.

Konsa calendar dekh rahe ho janab?

I hate people who hurt animals like tigers, elephants etc they make my blood boil! but I feel nothing for a chicken or fish but hope they get a quick death when they slaughtered/caught. I do not know why I feel like this but even when I see a chicken I think mmmm tasty.
It is fine even if you eat chicken or fish...
Just like you feel of big royal animals, the day you will feel for small one. You wil stop eating.

1789: French Revolution
1789 & 1809: France marches on Rome
1905: Law on separation of church and state
1937: Schools instructed to keep religious signs out
1989: School ban on religious signs ruled illegal
1994: Ministers say schools can ban "ostentatious" signs
2004: MPs vote in support of ban on religious symbols in schools

'Secular' is a western concept which first occurred to separate the church and state. Each country has their own identity and culture which changes on what they define as being 'secular' is.

I said nothing of topic . Instead your country fellows did said off topic like spelling etc . Again double standrds hahaha . As per Areesh bros advice i will leave this duscussion here as you don't have the courage to face the truth.

Again, how do you see it as a Muslim issue? Are you wearing glasses with "Muslim" written on them?

Stop off-topic ranting.

there are things one can't control but where one can, one must.

Jain principals are almost at the limits of that 'control', and that's why I suggested you to follow those principals...not for their religion, but for the sake of saving lives to the extent possible. :)

It is fine even if you eat chicken or fish...
Just like you feel of big royal animals, the day you will feel for small one. You wil stop eating.

mmm but tigers are majestic and endangered like elephants etc but chickens are in the millions and lay eggs which we eat also. I am against people who kill whales and dolphins those must be protected in my view but I think chicken is there for humans to eat.

Jain principals are almost at the limits of that 'control', and that's why I suggested you to follow those principals...not for their religion, but for the sake of saving lives to the extent possible. :)
I already do that, Hinduism is a blessed mixture of vedic, jains, buddhism and many more ideas. I try to follow to whatever limits I can.

You have vacations for Hindu festivles but not for Muslims

More garbage, holidays on two Eids and Muharram, total 3 out of 10 or 12 holidays in a year, 3 more are non-religious.

Do you have a holiday for Muharram in Pakistan?

mmm but tigers are majestic and endangered like elephants etc but chickens are in the millions and lay eggs which we eat also. I am against people who kill whales and dolphins those must be protected in my view but I think chicken is there for humans to eat.
Not your fault. If you feel you shd eat it, you should go ahead. True chicken are in billions of no. but only because we are interested in their copulation.

Back
Top Bottom