What's new

Four-day meat ban in Mumbai during Jain fasting period

Do you support this four-day meat ban in Mumbai during Jain fasting period? (For Indians only)

• Total voters
Areesh bhai they claim to be secular . They claim to be a non hinduvta state . They say they don't ban Music as Sikhs love Music but the forgets that they killed 1000's of sikhs .
In secular state of India only hindus are safe .

They don't read such kind of news. :)

Areesh bhai they claim to be secular . They claim to be a non hinduvta state . They say they don't ban Music as Sikhs love Music but the forgets that they killed 1000's of sikhs .

They claim a lot of sh!t. Zaroori nahi sub exist bhi karai.

I think you already read the NEWS the attackers on Christians are killed in encounter by Punjab POLICE

janab sarcasam bhi nahi samhazte

that post was not pointing your minority suppression but the spelling mistake

Again classic fallacy of illicit generalization and composition. I am not a jain so I am not much aware of their drinking and eating habits, but then my support of ban is only on the humanitarian ground. I never asked you or any of others to stop eating meat, beef ,fish, pork, dog etc.
But then if as you have right to support the cause for meat eating habits, don't you think I have the same right for not meat eating cause.
Anyway you live in Calcutta, so why worry. I doubt supply of fish is going to be hampered over there..

I did notice the last line of your first post here (quoted below), so I was just pointing out to you that you are concerned about the "Innocent lives" only to the extent of your comfort level...you should have at least done as much as a strict Jain would do, especially when you are making such extreme comments like "people should eat their own flesh", etc.

These links can be your guide: :)

Jain Food Restrictions

Jain Dietary Customs

A Strict Jain Diet | LIVESTRONG.COM

You are just being comfortable if you are not doing at least that much for the sake of 'innocent lives'.

However, if you think that non-vegetarians should eat their own flesh, then I think you should stop breathing to save even the microbes...:)

I totally support this decision. Being a vegetarian, it pains me to see these innocent animals being cut and so much blood is littered.. If eating meat is so important then, then those who want meat should cut a pound of their flesh and eat it.

Hmm. Very much like mine. Except my family everyone in my relation consume meat upto some degree. I do not like to stop people, because i never liked imposing my ideas on others. But I think it's better to stand for your views. I don't consume eggs too.

I hate people who hurt animals like tigers, elephants etc they make my blood boil! but I feel nothing for a chicken or fish but hope they get a quick death when they slaughtered/caught. I do not know why I feel like this but even when I see a chicken I think mmmm tasty.

Don't you know sarcasm is against forum rules, every post is taken at face value.

Brother my mother tongue is Pashto . My National language is Urdu . I give a damn to English . For me as long as the other person can understand what I am talking about is enough . Even the English people have high average of spelling mistake as compared to Sahab Bahadur's loyal .

This must be banned also! elephants should be in the wild not have flames in their faces!

Brother my mother tongue is Pashto . My National language is Urdu . I give a damn to English . For me as long as the other person can understand what I am talking about is enough . Even the English people have high average of spelling mistake as compared to Sahab Bahadur's loyal .
He quoted Indian poster not you, why you getting defensive?

Leave aside spelling
@Areesh bhai ask them which kind of secular state they are living ?
Cow slaughter is ban but not pork .
Bhai word secular ki dhajiyan oranae say behter hai rename your country to Hinduvata state of India

Double standrds . You do care for Hindus and Jains but not for Muslims .
This is the reward you are giving to the Muslims who were loyal to congress than Muslim league and decided to live with india

Again, how do you see it as a Muslim issue? Are you wearing glasses with "Muslim" written on them?

Stop off-topic ranting.

Leave aside spelling
@Areesh bhai ask them which kind of secular state they are living ?
Cow slaughter is ban but not pork .
Bhai word secular ki dhajiyan oranae say behter hai rename your country to Hinduvata state of India

Choro bhai. I know what these clowns would say.

And mutton (goat), beef, pork, quail, rabbit, meats eaten by some NE states, etc. also.....

We are talking about real Indians.

@Topic: I support this ban. Meat should only be sold on Mondays and Wednesdays of every week.

Back
Top Bottom