What's new

Four British Pakistanis charged with planning terror attacks

You are answering your own question.. That image is what these Brits identify with.. and find appealing. WHY do they find it appealing? Why did you find google appealing?
your preferences set in from day one you left college... or in these kids case.. their environment where they were born and raised. They saw their ancestral land and the promise of taking revenge on THEIR countrymen for acts in AfPak. Which means they no longer considered themselves citizens of Britain.. which means that the British Government is in total disconnect with what goes on in Manchester or Birmingham????? It does not monitor potential clerics/ websites / social networking that breeds hate against it?
Basically.. the British government and society simply stood by as these teenagers took to extremism?? and then decided to arrest the addict after he had his fair share of cocaine.

Your own argument answers your question.. Amir Khan identifies himself as a Pakistani-British kid. People celebrate that..
These kids made no identification other than extremism and Pan-Islamism.. which is breeding in Pakistan and is the root of massive discord in Pakistani society. Yet as much as Bhairva would have us all believe that us Pakistanis are all terrorists.. or that we are in siege mentality.. or otherwise.. This concrete idealogy of hate has yet to creep into every household here.
bits and pieces .. yes.. but not every.. or even 10% of Pakistani household readily wish to blow up or kill people. 10% of 180 million people is a lot.. and Im exaggerating it to satisfy even the most thirsty of opponents of Pakistan.

So ..when such kids go on and engage in such an act.. they are not popular nor are they supported by many.
Hence.. as many Indians here celebrate Modi and Disown Arunhati roy.. this choice is also available to Pakistanis.

Both of them whatever they do , do it Inside India . While i agree with you that number of these extremists is negligible my only question is why is the guy mostly of Pakistani-origin ?? Something to do with their conditioning in U.K. in closed communities , or something else ? And its not a Pan-Islamic problem . You will hardly find a arabic , turk , iranian or Indian , bangladeshi whatever muslims involved in such acts . Problem is not Islam , Problem is not Pakistan , Problem is not Britain . What according to you is the problem ??

You forgot Pakistanis killed 6 million jews in word war 2.

And also the reason of extinction of dinosaurs is Pakistan. We dropped a nuclear bomb on south america and said it is a meteoroid. :D

We must stop those Pakistani Nazis now! To save humanity....

Death to Pakistan, Allah-u ekber! :D

Am i surprised? No..

We will see more similar news in the media of "Charged with terrorism" but there wont be actual convictions there haven't been any...

Well police jobs are at risk,they have to create a bogey man,and British Pakistanis being the usual suspects are the quick fix for police Funding cuts and job losses.

Am i surprised? No..

We will see more similar news in the media of "Charged with terrorism" but there wont be actual convictions there haven't been any...

Well police jobs are at risk,they have to create a bogey man,and British Pakistanis being the usual suspects are the quick fix for police Funding cuts and job losses.
if i am not wrong with the exception of pakistani students who werent charged, all of the other arrests led to convictions. i find it extremely difficult to belive the police will make these arrests up to keep their jobs. the UK might not be a perfect country with no flaws, but we cant put it that low either so the police force do all these to keep their jobs. it doesnt make sense at all.

Both of them whatever they do , do it Inside India . While i agree with you that number of these extremists is negligible my only question is why is the guy mostly of Pakistani-origin ?? Something to do with their conditioning in U.K. in closed communities , or something else ? And its not a Pan-Islamic problem . You will hardly find a arabic , turk , iranian or Indian , bangladeshi whatever muslims involved in such acts . Problem is not Islam , Problem is not Pakistan , Problem is not Britain . What according to you is the problem ??

I meant "pan-Islamism" in their view.. These Kids.. not as a concept.
And yes.. Pakistani communities in the UK need to look within themselves for the warning signs.. who is spreading these ideas..
before the whole community is considered an outcast.

Thats great. I mean if terrorists become so predictable and are arrested while planning to attack buildings or bombing events, then there is really bad training going on.

I have been reading this type of narrative since 9/11. Terrorists aressted, were planning attacks and had travelled to Pakistan. but in very few cases, there is actual conviction. It just seems local police want to get credit for doing something just before some event.
Give them credit..They are not as dumb as Terrorists. Police actually work to make you and me live safely in a civil society.
People should stop living in denial..thats the reason there seems to be no solutions to these mad men(Terrorists).

if i am not wrong with the exception of pakistani students who werent charged, all of the other arrests led to convictions. i find it extremely difficult to belive the police will make these arrests up to keep their jobs. the UK might not be a perfect country with no flaws, but we cant put it that low either so the police force do all these to keep their jobs. it doesnt make sense at all.

try googling...the trail will go cold of all those terror suspects after initial arrests as no incriminating evidence was found against most and some were convicted in lower courts and never had the money or support to challenge in higher courts as most of these people are from poorer backgrounds who cant afford legal fees.

In UK police is the most powerful institution even more powerful than army and parliaments and yes they have a track record of using dirty tactics and of wasting public money to keep themselves in business.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-stealing-plastic-goalposts--let-warning.html

Yep, yep :D It was Pakistan that invaded Iraq and killed over a million people, maiming many more. It's Pakistan that is causing the bloodshed in Libya, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon.. not the West and Israel of course.. but Pakistan! Now go eat curry and start farting!
If you are saying Eye for an Eye..so be it....2 wrongs dont make a right....On a side note(Off-topic)...I have a lot of Turkish friends..they are really fun guys, I am surprised..yes all of us agree to disagree, but in a civilized way..I can expect that from other people...but not from what I know about Turkey and its people...I am surprised.

They are British citizens
Then how come they become Pakistani Britishers ??

Western media could do anything just to gain some TRP and malign developing countries :lol:

They are British citizens
Then how come they become Pakistani Britishers ??

Western media could do anything just to gain some TRP and malign developing countries :lol:

Just like how Amir Khan , britisher becomes a British Pakistani...:lol:

On a serious note, it is still better than referring to them as Asians thus maligning the entire south asian community...

There is no need to refer them as Asians too
Culprits are culprits .. They are British citizens means they are Britishers

There is no need to give it a race/religion colour I say

Am i surprised? No..

Currently there are a lot of false flag terror operations happening and we will see more of it believe me....

Israel runs false flag terror operations in Bulgaria and other states

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/07/20/251866/attacks-against-israelis-in-bulgaria/

A fifth, Ruksana Begum, 22, from North London, has been charged with possession of a micro memory card likely to be of use to a terrorist.

Beware. If you are in UK, are a Muslim and have a micro-memory card, you would be a alleged terrorist.

I do find it difficult to believe in this, no proof, just allegations.
The material included a CD containing 39 ways to support and participate in jihad and three issues of an al Qaeda inspired magazine.

Okay, what is wrong in having a CD about Jihad? I know everything about Jihad. Means I am a terrorist? Most of the Muslims know how to fight Jihad. Islamophobic people. What about the 'Al-Qaeda inspired magazine'? Even some magazines which prove that 9/11 was a conspiracy, written by white people (no offence) are called to be Al-Qaeda inspired?

The UK police probably wants to show it's (false) effectiveness in the Olympic games security.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom