What's new

Foundation of Semi-Conductor Industry

Masha Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is probably the best news in recent times. If they are really sincere and make this work, they will be doing a similar service as A. Q. Khan. Well done, Mr Fawad Chaudhri. You have finally shown you are worth your weight in gold (or silicon in this case).

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @JamD take a look here. This is a step in the right direction.

Masha Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is probably the best news in recent times. If they are really sincere and make this work, they will be doing a similar service as A. Q. Khan. Well done, Mr Fawad Chaudhri. You have finally shown you are worth your weight in gold (or silicon in this case).

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @JamD take a look here. This is a step in the right direction.
Did you manage to catch the name of the company he mentioned. I couldn’t, after listening multiple times.

Well he mentioned that a design center would be established. Don’t we have such centres already in small scales?

bro semiconductors are a massive investment heavy industry.
Even if we get manufacturing capabilities, other south eastern countries are way beyond us and I honestly don’t think we can compete on international level.
For internal use in Pakistan it would be great.

if I remember correctly PMIK announced recently a shuffling in ministers posts. Fawad is moving away from current post

Did you manage to catch the name of the company he mentioned. I couldn’t, after listening multiple times.

Sounds like 'Lempron' but can't find anything on the internet about that. Thankfully, he also mentioned the name 'Sabahat', which led me to this:

Ms. Sabahat (CEO Lampro Mellen)

It have got a huge potential if we can take part in this industry. All advanced countries economies have got fingers and there shares of the pie. When countries are fighting for the Nano designs and technology wars our country Lawyers were fighting to patent there dress code.
Better late then never and even filthy Indians are generations ahead of us in this field and i used to be amazed how many Indians professors and doctors were my teachers in this field in the Universities when i was attending the courses. If I had my say then Pakistan should set up a technology park where we can accommodate Western companies like Malaysia did in the 90's era. Setting up of chip, microcontrollers and down the line microprocessors design and manufacturer will elevate Pakistan to totally different level.
China have send in 90's and 2000's decade at least 10,000 students every year mainly to the US and other Western countries just to get there graduation and masters and higher degrees in this field alone. If Pakistan can follow the Chinese model and send every year few thousand students and get some trained man power then i don't see why Western companies can't utilise Pakistani flavour of the working practices.

It have got a huge potential if we can take part in this industry. All advanced countries economies have got fingers and there shares of the pie. When countries are fighting for the Nano designs and technology wars our country Lawyers were fighting to patent there dress code.
Better late then never and even filthy Indians are generations ahead of us in this field and i used to be amazed how many Indians professors and doctors were my teachers in this field in the Universities when i was attending the courses. If I had my say then Pakistan should set up a technology park where we can accommodate Western companies like Malaysia did in the 90's era. Setting up of chip, microcontrollers and down the line microprocessors design and manufacturer will elevate Pakistan to totally different level.
China have send in 90's and 2000's decade at least 10,000 students every year mainly to the US and other Western countries just to get there graduation and masters and higher degrees in this field alone. If Pakistan can follow the Chinese model and send every year few thousand students and get some trained man power then i don't see why Western companies can't utilise Pakistani flavour of the working practices.
Great in theory but in practice it's a different story.
Students will go abroad on fake Axact degrees. Work in pizza shops until they find a spouse to marry and then become Uber driver's
In the outside chance that they manage to qualify then they'll get married to the indigenous people and work in that country benefiting them

If Pakistan can follow the Chinese model and send every year few thousand students and get some trained man power then i don't see why Western companies can't utilise Pakistani flavour of the working practices.
And return to what? Zardari and Nawaz?
Decades of mismanagement and pillaging by these two has only accelerated the brain drain.
You need an established industry to absorb these graduates which costs billions of dollars to install.

The only people Pakistan need are those who know who to do TC, know effective routes of money laundering, qabza group swag and army ties to play golf on those lands.

Back
Top Bottom