"
The main offices of ADCOM SYSTEMS are located in Industrial
city of Abu Dhabi (ICAD), Mussafah Area of Abu Dhabi. The
group is managed by an experienced multi-national team of
professionals administering over 600 employees. Also ADCOM
SYSTEMS has branches all over the world."

zqrd.jpg

wb3k.jpg

I really have the impression that this it's not a true drone flew over the images, especially during the landing, it is landing too fast and with a strange way , it looks like a toy or miniature drone , stuff like this . :undecided: Even in the sky , it is not clear

:rolleyes1:Allah ou a3lam

maybe u only say that cause your country doesnt make shyt and you are obsessed with iran and shia ?

or i'm getting the wrong impression ? :undecided:

First, your country is not Sweden or Norway to be "obsessed" by him, okey ? stop dreaming . For the Shia no comment :coffee:
Secondly , after the episode of the Qaher toy, allows me to have doubts about your "innovations", and you can even compare with this video of the Predator , the difference is huge . Even or other forums they have the same impression , so please don't take us for stupid persons :

I don't say it because it is Iran or the Shiia , it is pathetic to think like this , if another country would broadcast the same video , I would have the same speech :yes4:

I really have the impression that this it's not a true drone flew over the images, especially during the landing, it is landing too fast and with a strange way , it looks like a toy or miniature drone , stuff like this . :undecided: Even in the sky , it is not clear

:rolleyes1:Allah ou a3lam

It is clearly obvious that the drone was manually landed. It seems the system for automatic landing has not been completed yet.
in any case the things that Iranians do is worthy of admiration, Arabs only manage to import components and their militaries only do the assembly of these imported components.

It is clearly obvious that the drone was manually landed. It seems the system for automatic landing has not been completed yet.
in any case the things that Iranians do is worthy of admiration, Arabs only manage to import components and their militaries only do the assembly of these imported components.

Arabs will believe once these drones rain bombs on their heads ... since i found out that Morrocans don't know the difference between rocket and car engine, I do not pay attention to their nonsense anymore ... :coffee:

Arabs will believe once these drones rain bombs on their heads ... since i found out that Morrocans don't know the difference between rocket and car engine, I do not pay attention to their nonsense anymore ... :coffee:

Can you give more precisions about this because I don't understand :coffee:

Before bombarding Arab with your toys, think from time to time to bomb Israel with the Qaher toy for example , because when the Mossad kills your nuclear engineers in the heart of Tehran, you bawl less than this :ph34r:
And after Marhaban come bomb the Arabs if you have b***s to do this .

With a plastic canopy, landing wooden trains, a cockpit forraine festival, I doubt he could even get off the ground . No offense
485255904.jpg

3613372593.jpg

Before bombarding Arab with your toys, think from time to time to bomb Israel with the Qaher toy for example , because when the Mossad kills your nuclear engineers in the heart of Tehran, you bawl less than this :ph34r:

With a plastic canopy, landing wooden trains, a cockpit forraine festival, I doubt he could even get off the ground . No offense
485255904.jpg

3613372593.jpg

This is mock-up ... & not a full size mock-up !

& what is the point !?

I am not going to talk about this ... :rolleyes1:

485255904.jpg

3613372593.jpg

Calm down, this thread is about Fotros uav.

I still like the other one that looks bigger...:D

Forgot what it's called. :)

We have expertise in making toys!
But we are self-sufficient and do not buy of the Bastards!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom