What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have noticed a recent influx of ads into the forum. Now I get numerous pop up ads when I visit the forum. Did the ad policy change?
Mods be like
images (11).jpeg

@WebMaster i already requested to fix the featured threads issue but seems no luck, again i just want to have a look on a thread by respected @Foxtrot Alpha but the broken layout did not allowing me to have a look. Following is how it appearing
1614838411512.png

after searching via google found a thread link it is working and appearing fine
1614838557445.png

maybe there is issue in featured threads on forum home, when we click any thread the theme wrapping option becomes problematic

Kind Regards

@WebMaster i already requested to fix the featured threads issue but seems no luck, again i just want to have a look on a thread by respected @Foxtrot Alpha but the broken layout did not allowing me to have a look. Following is how it appearing
View attachment 721854

after searching via google found a thread link it is working and appearing fine
View attachment 721855

maybe there is issue in featured threads on forum home, when we click any thread the theme wrapping option becomes problematic

Kind Regards
apologies for that... it wasn't the issue with forum update but at my end. Sometime while updating the Front page i forget to insert correct url against the image hence this is what you get...i have fixed this post and link is working fine now

apologies for that... it wasn't the issue with forum update but at my end. Sometime while updating the Front page i forget to insert correct url against the image hence this is what you get...i have fixed this post and link is working fine now

sir thank you so much for clearification and fixing

Can the Mods look to make the attached change? Most of the time people may want to periodically glance at the front page, but the titles of the active threads is difficult to see. ( We dont need to see the forum it was posted in either ..).

If we can drop active members down and made the width larger, it makes it 100x more useful if you want to take a quick scan of what is going on, before logging in fully later, etc... (it is difficult to work on an ipad for this reason..).

PD_IMPROVEMENTS.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom