What's new

Forum members, How do poor of Pakistan can even survive??

One does whatever one can to help the needy. Your actions are commendable. God bless you 🙏
Thank you, Sir. I was very depressed watching that video. half of my heart says this time majority of the people won't forgive the importers and the imported company.

He is still waiting on Allah to do something about the situation. Lessons are not easily learned there.
You don't realize. As @MastanKhan pointed take Allah's mecry with thanks.
One time an old man knocked on the door, it was hot summer day in karachi, I got furious what the heck ... he requested for food. I angrily asked him to go away. Then I realized what wrong it did, thank God he has not gone far. I offered him food and some money. He then came next year, I helped a bit. Point is we even don't have power to do good. It was only God that he saved me from a bad act.

I have personal experience, for some kind of mistakes Allah binds one badly.

Decouple!

While you still can...
and Pakistanis still can.
That is eventually the future for everyone, though much harder in the west.
Centralized endless manufacturing cartel that supplies every single item on the shelves in an endless production cycle, evidently controls what you pay, choices you make and most importantly the suppliers.
Inflation is part and parcel of global economy and everyone working in the system is paying someone's debt.

Oil is such powerful weapon that just by raising it's price ... governments can siphon huge sums from masses in no time and as long as people are willing to put in the extra effort to pay for it, no sweats either.

People must return to real economy, based on necessity and on demand instead of endless production and mindless repetitive work.

Once you connect with the real economy, you'll connect with the real demand... stop endless, mindless repetitive work and hours spent at "jobs" on a wage slavery that determines your pay, your lifestyle and social status. Do small keep it local for your people and for yourself.

Don't feed the pig!

become paid ghulams of DHAs wardi/Wadera mafia!

I watched this video and got really disturbed. I had about PKR 240000 with someone in Islamabad. Gave 90000 someone who was seriously ill, 50000 I gave to my sister for her daughter marriage.
Just 20000 left after ibgave away more to other needy people, I have requested to distribute 500 each to the lobourere sitting on roadside hoping someone can hire them which is shamefully nothing.

This is anonymous forum so I am posting there. Request to all other to do whatever you can. These importers has sent the country to abyss. I am feeling total hopeless.

Very sad and terrible and disturbing conditions.
The assistance to sick and daughter marriage is totally justified.

The remaining amount is to be lent as microfinance to needy people as in the video. It is the best deed to feed fish to the needy people, but better if you trained them on how to catch the fish.
For microfinance, google the model of 'Akhuwat Foundation'. For example, find poor women with sewing skills and buy them a sewing machine.
Interview a group of 3 to 4 people for kneading/tandoor baking skills and help them to install a tandoor. Training for one week at a busy tandoor will be enough.
Sewing, Roti, a small roadside breakfast/tea stall on a cart, and naan/roti are everyday requirements of all grades of life. These poor people will be making money.
On hot days, some cold drink (Shakar cola/Rooh-afza/Lassi) cart at some busy square will more chances.
These were all the ideas based on Akhuwat Foundation/Honourable Dr. Amjad Saqib - I am listening to him for a long and it always makes me cry. A glimpse dedicated to you for hope and confidence. The more you listen to him the more his concept will be clear to you his 'Micro-Finance Sans Interest' idea:

Very sad and terrible and disturbing conditions.
The assistance to sick and daughter marriage is totally justified.

The remaining amount is to be lent as microfinance to needy people as in the video. It is the best deed to feed fish to the needy people, but better if you trained them on how to catch the fish.
For microfinance, google the model of 'Akhuwat Foundation'. For example, find poor women with sewing skills and buy them a sewing machine.
Interview a group of 3 to 4 people for kneading/tandoor baking skills and help them to install a tandoor. Training for one week at a busy tandoor will be enough.
Sewing, Roti, a small roadside breakfast/tea stall on a cart, and naan/roti are everyday requirements of all grades of life. These poor people will be making money.
On hot days, some cold drink (Shakar cola/Rooh-afza/Lassi) cart at some busy square will more chances.
These were all the ideas based on Akhuwat Foundation/Honourable Dr. Amjad Saqib - I am listening to him for a long and it always makes me cry. A glimpse dedicated to you for hope and confidence. The more you listen to him the more his concept will be clear to you his 'Micro-Finance Sans Interest' idea:

Yes, that's the right approach.
You can say I was just acting on guilty conscience.
I shall, ان شا اللہ، do it.

شکوہ ظلمت شب سے تو کہیں بہتر تھا
اپنے حصے کی کوئی شمع جلا جاتے

Doctor Saqib gave up his career and started this massively noble cause. Deservedly getting Nobel Prize.

Along with sharif zardari crocodiles, we have still have such kind of, compassionate, action oriented, graceful people.

Back
Top Bottom