What's new

Forum members, How do poor of Pakistan can even survive??

Forced labor or forced marriage.

People who are paid very little or not paid at all. Often entire families work for free, including young children, to pay off old debts.

Girls who are forced to marry (usually much older) men. Poor families want to get rid of their daughters so they don't have to feed them any more and they become someone else's 'problem'.
Well, forced marriage, there should be 3million people. But this figure should belong to Vietnam and other countries, not China. These women are not Chinese nationals.
In fact, this is not forced. If they want to return home, just call the police station.

Well, forced marriage, there should be 3million people. But this figure should belong to Vietnam and other countries, not China. These women are not Chinese nationals.
In fact, this is not forced. If they want to return home, just call the police station.

I don't know about China but there are a lot of forced marriages in South Asia and Africa. I can believe those numbers.

Yup that Westerners like to ridicule Asian. LOL there is no forced marriages in Indonesia, even in rural areas, it is a crime to do so.

Dont believe in GDP percapita either for so called developed nation, I know university graduate in Australia salary is about 600 Australian Dollar per month ( not in high paid sector like mining, medical, IT, etc).

That figure is not far from minimum wage per month in Indonesia

Last edited:
I don't know about China but there are a lot of forced marriages in South Asia and Africa. I can believe those numbers.
Because the proportion of men and women is not coordinated due to family planning, China also has forced marriage. But the woman is usually from a certain country.
I can't go into this issue because it will lead me to be banned by PDF.

BTW: Everyone in China knows this problem, but the govt of a certain country not only refused to provide the Chinese govt with the information and list of missing women, but also banned Chinese Internet users from talking about this problem in all international forums.

Last edited:
I watched this video and got really disturbed. I had about PKR 240000 with someone in Islamabad. Gave 90000 someone who was seriously ill, 50000 I gave to my sister for her daughter marriage.
Just 20000 left after ibgave away more to other needy people, I have requested to distribute 500 each to the lobourere sitting on roadside hoping someone can hire them which is shamefully nothing.

This is anonymous forum so I am posting there. Request to all other to do whatever you can. These importers has sent the country to abyss. I am feeling total hopeless.

He is still waiting on Allah to do something about the situation. Lessons are not easily learned there.

Sad. Irrespective of the country, it is always those at the bottom of the socio economic ladder who suffer the most because of pathetic economic policies.

OP,

Bhai ye zamana-e-akhir ka daur aa chuka hai, taqreeban sari nishaniyan jo RasoolAllah(saw) ne batai hain puri ho chuki
Ab agay wars, fasadaat, dajjal ka daur anay wala sath mei Imam Mehdi etc
Its a real test of faith and islamic character, may Allah give us courage and strength to pass through these battles……inshAllah Allah has best plans for his beloved creation……ye sab jo horaha ha, its going to happen in western countries too…..sabki bari ayegi

Pakistan needs a mutiny in the Army, all patriotic soldiers need to rise up to
save the country from Generals like Bajwa.

My thinking and analytical capacity giving up. What the NEUTRALS have done, and this ruling family alliance mafia will squeeze out remaining, where will the rolling down will stop?
Shall there be an uprising of unheard proportions? And All decadent showcased relics from Abpara to pindi, to assemblies, to courts shall be alighted on streets!!??

Nature burns dead forests and from ashes grow newer greener trees making new emerald green jungles.

STAND-UP, OR live a miserable life in the set conditions of the compromised institutionS under the leadership of criminal absconders, liars, thieves, robbers, and thugs.
There is no other way.

I watched this video and got really disturbed. I had about PKR 240000 with someone in Islamabad. Gave 90000 someone who was seriously ill, 50000 I gave to my sister for her daughter marriage.
Just 20000 left after ibgave away more to other needy people, I have requested to distribute 500 each to the lobourere sitting on roadside hoping someone can hire them which is shamefully nothing.

This is anonymous forum so I am posting there. Request to all other to do whatever you can. These importers has sent the country to abyss. I am feeling total hopeless.

One does whatever one can to help the needy. Your actions are commendable. God bless you 🙏

These guys are only just starting to face the hunger, look at their physical state, they still look well fed and strong. It saddens me to say that this will not remain if these economic conditions continue.

I'll give you a personal example. When we had our Villa built in Pakistan back in the early 2000's, we had some mazdoor working there who were from Multan. At the time there was a huge amount of foreign money flowing into AJK and construction workers from around the country were coming there to work. This guy looked like a body builder. He laboured in the intensive sun during July/August and then to earn some extra cash, at the end of the day would go into our fields, cut our grass and carry it back for our Buffalo. We had a family wedding and needed the extra hands to do the day to day work of the farm.

One day i went with them to the fields, they were young men and we had a good laugh and a joke together. These guys walked back from the fields, down a hillside, to our home carrying a huge bale of grass, quicker than i could walk empty handed. This is after an intense day of labouring. My point was he was very physically fit and looked it as well, just as the young men in this video do.

About 10 years later when i was getting married, this young man returned to our village and asked our family for some money as he was now building his own family home. I remember seeing him and i couldn't recognise him. He had the same broad frame, but he was a skeleton of a man. That's what a decade of labouring and poverty had done to him.

I suspect every single one of us only ever see's real poverty at the traffic lights through the windows of our cars.

Back
Top Bottom