What's new

Forty-eight dead, 150 injured in Karachi's Shia area bomb attack

One could say the same about women on Indian street....there must be anti-female elements in the law enforcement agencies. !!

well we both know difference between two things , you have to accept that there is "problem" without that you can't do anything.

then such rape organization must be in all over world including pak , you are not behind us.

Political parties declaring strikes.

Can we be certain of TTP ?

Never ever understood the motive for strikes or when other countries condemn such acts......how does it effect the culprits.
As for TTP.....wonder who else would benefit by targeting innocents.

One could say the same about women on Indian street....there must be anti-female elements in the law enforcement agencies. !!

It is different to target particular sect only and what happend in Delhi.We are talking about whole Pakistan not just Karanchi.

Btw...MQM is more well informed about karachi than ISI.
Such an incident could not happen without their knowledge...

RIP to the people who are dead. 24 dead, what is sad that in Pakistan these incidences are accepted as normal life. There is hardly any anger in society. If there are less than 50 killed, people react as what's big deal.

Then again...we are Pakistanus with short lived memories....nothing effects us for more than a week...unless you are close relative of deceased themselves.

Yep i bet , Even after Pakistan is Rated as more worse place than India , for women .

Btw...MQM is more well informed about karachi than ISI.
Such an incident could not happen without their knowledge...

really ? ISI allow these things it their own country ? it's unbelievable .

Those who remember 'ojhri camp'...will remember how hell was raining from sky all day and how much of the city was demolished.. People getting hit by rockets inside their homes...others who had transport...picking up random people from streets and driving away from city as fast as they could.
One month later...all was back to normal.

Dude leave it. He reacted because of the pathetic comment of Indian poster.

Yep , I agree . Mods should delete that thread but he not a Teenager on the forum high on hormones to react to shyt . He should simply report and move on .

Those who remember 'ojhri camp'...will remember how hell was raining from sky all day and how much of the city was demolished.. People getting hit by rockets inside their homes...others who had transport...picking up random people from streets and driving away from city as fast as they could.
One month later...all was back to normal.

More or less Its Same for India . Insaan ki ziandagi ki kadar nae hai is region me .

They dont care for people! Youme sog makes them happy! You know it will be a big lose to economy of Pakistan if karachi gets shut for a day cuz of yoime sog! Billions lost!

The persons mostly affect are those who worked on daily wages

Yep , I agree . Mods should delete that thread but he not a Teenager on the forum high on hormones to react to shyt . He should simply report and move on .

More or less Its Same for India . Insaan ki ziandagi ki kadar nae hai is region me .

Resilient is the word....

Back
Top Bottom