What's new

Forty-eight dead, 150 injured in Karachi's Shia area bomb attack

Denying the fact to believe the fiction its your prerogative forgive me if i don't believe you since receiving party in all attacks remain the same from Quetta to Karachi plus not to mention call in to accepting the responsibility by the same banned outfit kind of Gives it away.

divide and rule applies when there are tit for tat attacks in this situation this is a one way whole sale slaughter of shias only so calling it Indian news or simply blaming it on raw doesn't cut it any more.

After Quetta attacks operation against the banned outfits was carried out for 2 or 3 days Top results were the top terrorist were given safe refuge out of harms way by the Army.

Your army might have some terrorist wings or assets but LEJ is not your army wing.Your army no longer takes unilateral actions like before.You can ask political leadership who is reluctant.

They escape through the judicial process and everybody knows how ur punjab govt supports these sons of bit,hes!

They walked out of High security jails as they were their visiting some one long before they could be produced in front of courts.i live in Hyderabad Karachi how is PMLN My government all of sudden.

Generally when one says Pak army it applies the army is made up of Pakistanis not Indians my apologies if i didn't make that clear i thought that was common knowledge.

So, what's harm in saying that Pakistanis are killing Pakistanis? What's harm in saying that our country is full of traitors - 1 million are in army 179 millions are outside army?

Pakistan army's ‘Strategic assets’ at work !! also known as purification of Islam!!!!!

who is the president of pakistan and who is the head of the governing people's party and who is the speaker of national assemble

chalo bache, give me the answer

So, what's harm in saying that Pakistanis are killing Pakistanis? What's harm in saying that our country is full of traitors - 1 million are in army 179 millions are outside army?

The harm is Blaming the people who want no part of this harm is lying that all Pakistanis are in this slaughter and thats out right lie.

who is the president of pakistan and who is the head of the governing people's party and who is the speaker of national assemble

Zardari is not a Shia. That is a lie.

1100834306-1.jpg

WTF does that has to do with what the generals are doing plus and here is a shocker for you zadari isn't a shia he was married to one but himself is not one.

WTF does that has to do with what the generals are doing plus and here is a shocker for you zadari isn't a shia he was married to one but himself is not one.

waah waah mashallah zardari isnt a shia!!

great man, so ignorant

this is pathetic

first you try to bring the sectarian matter and now conveniently try to ignore it

who is fehmida mirza isnt she shia, who is sindh chief minister isnt he shia??

shias themselves are responsible for shia killings

come on guys, at the end of the day Shia are being targeted on daily basis... dont we need a operation against sectarian terrorists or not?

that is one thing we should focus and end our every line with it... this cannot go on like this !!

guardian itself says zardari is shia

State Department cables: Saudis distrust Pakistan's Shia president Zardari | World news | guardian.co.uk

there is a shia flag on zardari house in karachi

The myth of Pakistan’s Shia President Zardari*|*LUBP

Asif Zardari and the Bhuttos
are moderate Sunni Muslims,
not Shia Muslims. Contrary to the carefully
crafted and propagated urban
legend (misleading
propaganda by the Takfiri
Deobandi (Sipah Sahaba
Taliban) lobby, their apologists and the PPP-phobes), PPP’s co-
chairman President Asif Ali
Zardari is not a Shia Muslim.
Takfiri Deobandi militants and
their apologists in Jamaat-e-
Islami, PML-N, PTI etc often allege that Zardari himself is a
Shia, therefore, either there
can be no Shia genocide or the
Shia themselves are
responsible for (inaction on)
their genocide. This kind of (ill-intentioned)
logic and discourse is deployed
by the Sipah Sahaba Taliban
apologists to obfuscate and
hide Shia genocide in Pakistan.
Here is an example in the shape of some comments on
an article on Shia genocide in
Express Tribune newspaper.

Last i checked he bel0nged to shia family.... but dooes it even matter?

The myth of Pakistan’s Shia President Zardari*|*LUBP

Asif Zardari and the Bhuttos
are moderate Sunni Muslims,
not Shia Muslims. Contrary to the carefully
crafted and propagated urban
legend (misleading
propaganda by the Takfiri
Deobandi (Sipah Sahaba
Taliban) lobby, their apologists and the PPP-phobes), PPP’s co-
chairman President Asif Ali
Zardari is not a Shia Muslim.
Takfiri Deobandi militants and
their apologists in Jamaat-e-
Islami, PML-N, PTI etc often allege that Zardari himself is a
Shia, therefore, either there
can be no Shia genocide or the
Shia themselves are
responsible for (inaction on)
their genocide. This kind of (ill-intentioned)
logic and discourse is deployed
by the Sipah Sahaba Taliban
apologists to obfuscate and
hide Shia genocide in Pakistan.
Here is an example in the shape of some comments on
an article on Shia genocide in
Express Tribune newspaper.

so bilawal isnt a shia?

zardari-bilawal.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom