What's new

Forty-eight dead, 150 injured in Karachi's Shia area bomb attack

waah waah mashallah zardari isnt a shia!!

great man, so ignorant

this is pathetic

first you try to bring the sectarian matter and now conveniently try to ignore it

who is fehmida mirza isnt she shia, who is sindh chief minister isnt he shia??

shias themselves are responsible for shia killings

What does naming shia politician have any thing to do with this.

Political parties declaring strikes.

Can we be certain of TTP ?

Same (non-representative) political parties are running peace deals with TTP.

We can be certain only after phone call to GEO.... does this help?

a shia president of pakistan fails to provide security to pakistani shias, he may even be trying to start this sunni shia conflict to delay the elections, zulfeqar mirza a shia gangster runs aman comittee who is very famous bhatta khor gang in liyari and karachi

BATMAN has hacked LoveIcons account

Yes, actually both are my accounts!

They are at helm of affairs.. they make laws and they decide about Pakistan's economic, defence and security issues.

They take international loans in my name and issue statements which are labelled as issued by whole Pakistan.

See... problem is people are getting annoyed with your baseless ranting.

zardari is kuta and dalla, regardless of his sect so is nawaz sharif so is fazulurrehman and the rest of the posse

Zardari is not a shia. Stop spreading sectarian lies.

As far as I know no shia will pray cross handed.

Yeah zardari is belongs to shia family and he is also shia and you sadi no shia will pray cross handed maybe no shia will, but zardari can do anything because he not a religious man maybe he dn't know the "I" of islam

Zardari is not a shia. Stop spreading sectarian lies.

As far as I know no shia will pray cross handed.

zardari is a pakistani you idiot, and im a pakistani, who knows more than you freak cow cola drinkers, ok

be at your place indian dont try to humiliate yourself again and again

RIP...Pakistani shias are in dire straits and it seems the situation is only worsening.

Yeah zardari is belongs to shia family and he is also shia and you sadi no shia will pray cross handed maybe no shia will,but zardari can do anything because he not a religious man maybe he dn't know the "I" of islam

NO he doesnt belong to a shia family. It is benazir who belongs to a shia family. Zardari comes from a sunni tribe.

zardari is a pakistani you idiot, and im a pakistani, who knows more than you freak cow cola drinkers, ok

be at your place indian dont try to humiliate yourself again and again

Idiot, shias and sunnis are not there only in Pakistan. We have them too.

BTW this information itself was told to me by @Irfan Baloch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idiot, shias and sunnis are not there only in Pakistan. We have them too.

BTW this information itself was told to me by @Irfan Baloch.

and you think irfan baloch guy is more credible than guardian? and it doesnt matter if zardari's tribe is not shia, he can convert to shiaism, and all bhutto including bilawal is a shia

even if zardari is not shia, the PPP leader ship is all shia, sindh home minister was shia, sindh chief minister is a shia national assembly speaker is a shia, PPP senator faisal raza abedi is a shia, and countless other shias, and thats why PPP is creating deep ties with iran, its because PPP leadership is shia and they want shia brotherhood with iran

Last edited by a moderator:
zardari loves hindus of india more then the people of pakistan thats why they are trying to defend him by calling him a non shia sect and turning everything to their advantage by calling this terrorism a sectarian violence and not a sponsered criminal act which they are actively involved in.

a shia president of pakistan fails to provide security to pakistani shias, he may even be trying to start this sunni shia conflict to delay the elections, zulfeqar mirza a shia gangster runs aman comittee who is very famous bhatta khor gang in liyari and karachi

When Pakistani Generals decided to Go into kargil for adventure civilian Government of NAZwaz sherief was clueless hell PAF wasn't even informed get the point.

Yes you are right its shias killing shias and you Wahhabi s are innocently tricked into it to become terrorist. Its zardari and corrupt shia politicians who convinced Wahhabi s suicide bombers plus they convinced GCC Nations to finance Wahhabi terrorist in pakistan and around the world .

and you think irfan baloch guy is more credible than guardian? and it doesnt matter if zardari's tribe is not shia, he can convert to shiaism, and all bhutto including bilawal is a shia

Yuu are just giving speculations.

Fact is neither Zardari nor Yusuf raza Gilani are Shias.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom