What's new

Former UP Shia Waqf Board chief Waseem Rizvi converts to Hinduism

But in one of his comments he is summing it up with descendants of prophet Muhammed "Syed".

There are Iranians or Turks who Convert to christianity for a simple green card. What should we say? The whole Iranians and Turks are converting to chrisrianity?

It reminds me of those retards who claim Sunnis of Syria were all ISIS. These losers have no shame to call billions of innocent women and children the terrorists.

You just jumped the gun there bro and made an assumption where there wasn't one. Take 5 minutes and read the thread slowly. You'll see where you went wrong.

Man sold his soul to devil to enjoy the richness of this world....

A tale as old as this world.

BTW which caste did he get by converting?

He was hindu before, He was the one who wanted to remove several verses from Quran.

It is better for him to adopt Hinduism, Tariq Fateh should learn something from him
He joined Tyagi caste because his Hindu guru belongs to Tyagi caste.
Anyway Hindu Sanatana dharma is a way of life.

There are many Hindus who don't have a caste. For example any Hindu who becomes a monk have to give up his caste.

There are hundreds of thousands or more White Europeans who are Hindus for being worshippers of Lord Krishna, they don't have caste, they don't even change their names.

Then you have millions native Hindus living in Indonesia's Bali island for more than 1000 years, but Balinese Hindus do have caste system.

So one person is indicator of hundreds of millions of people all in world of @Areesh where ISIS and Al Qaeda represents Sunnis. Get a life loser!

Hey clown. I hope you got your answer

Or should I explain it to you further?

BTW which caste did he get by converting?

He was hindu before, He was the one who wanted to remove several verses from Quran.

It is better for him to adopt Hinduism, Tariq Fateh should learn something from him
Tariq runs away from India to Canada in good times... otherwise, he would be turned into saffron ..
So one person is indicator of hundreds of millions of people all in world of @Areesh where ISIS and Al Qaeda represents Sunnis. Get a life loser!
My friend, it's India policy by naming Shia and Sunni in the news headlines to bring divide and keep rift. Because they are afraid of unity among Muslims of India. Shia Sunni divide suits hardcore Hindu leadership. Unfortunately, you never interact with Indian Muslims, I and lots of other members in the forum deal with them. Honestly, I have hardly any sympathy with any shia or sunni of India.
But no doubt Muslims living in an extremely oppressed environment ... a picture can tell you the story ...

1638913445095.png

1638913501526.png

@Azadkashmir lolzzz

Last edited:
Hey clown. I hope you got your answer

Or should I explain it to you further?
The sectarians like that of yourself are no different from the likes of Waseem.

I know you do these on purpose with no good will.

Btw, this Waseem what ever will be burnt to ashes as per his own wishes and his Hindu brothers will do it. The worst way to vanish like he never existed before. And the soil wouldn't have to tolerate his filthy body.

Plus India is becoming safe haven of rapists. Who knows, why this Waseem chose this religion lol.

A shia who intended to reform islam later converts to Hinduism for a better way of life.

This guy just managed to irk mullahs, liberals and of course butthurt pakistanis.

I hope he doesn't get beheaded,

https://www.timesnownews.com/videos...-wasim-rizvi-who-converted-to-hinduism/115471

Congress MLA, Rashid Khan Announces 50 Lakh for Beheading Wasim Rizvi who Converted to Hinduism.

Reforms in Islam and that too by a rapist???

Nope. You better reform your "5000 years old way of life" pajeet

Dalit Man Beaten To Death In Madhya Pradesh, Allegedly For Touching Food

Back
Top Bottom