What's new

Former Lebanese Minister Threatens Turkish PM Erdogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the minority shia led regime will collapse of syria, once and for all, this filt... dog will hide in a sewage in southern beirut

I thought they were Alawite? Identify them as Baathists. Why mention their religious affiliation?

Do these people think they can rain 100,000 missiles down on Turkey? Turkey has a better Army than any of the Arab states. Hezbollah can hide behind civilian shields all they want, Turkey won't allow a single missile to go unpunished. Unki himmat hi nahi Turkey ko kuch karne ko, isi aadmi ko dekho jab host ne pucha kia aap dhamki de rahe hai fauran peeche ho gaya ke mein kuch nai keh raha hoon mere paas to missiles nahi hai, mein kuch nahi keh raha ye Bashar al Assad ka faisla hai mera nahi.

I thought they were Alawite? Identify them as Baathists. Why mention their religious affiliation?

Because unlike Saddam Husseins Baathists in Iraq, who had no God, no religious affiliations, these people have been murdering and garnering support on the basis of their religion. It wasn't the Syrian rebels who turned this into a religious confrontation, it was the government. And that is why Iran has played such a major role in the massacre.

Export this idiot, to Pakistan - one round trip in Waziristan and he will attain his sanity back. I, can't believe such morons can have access to airwaves.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom