What's new

Former Lebanese Minister Threatens Turkish PM Erdogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assalam alaikum

Brother most of the arab r with turky against syria ( due to the ruthless actions of its regime )

TARIQ

He is not a Shia muslim, but a Drucie,
and is backed by Syria not I.R.I.
any one can search his name in google and check his party site,
He speaks for him self & his party!!.

I am not suprised at he is a Druze("Dürzü" an abuse in Turkish) but Hezbollah is supporting by Syria and Iran. At the end speaker asks him "If the government says to disarm Hezbollah by force..."

Welcome to the Anti-Iranian club Turkey. This is the same kind of crab we deal with all the time for Iran and its proxies don't worry they are nothing but words. We Arabs fully support Turkey and he does not represent us Arabs love turkey but the Syrian regime and its supporters want people to shut up about them murdering civilians so they make these claims.

Love from Saudi Arabia.

100,000 missile with no range and no guidance system. They need to make their own a55 safe first from live rockets gone AWOL before threatening to send them to turkey

Are you sure stray missiles with no guidance system or TOT from Iran to Lebenon?

Aha, now i understand, since Iran is Anti US it does not use GPS of the Satan. By the way when will Iran have it's own GPS "Khomeni GPS" for such situations?

Actually, I like f@cking with this style stupid fanatics whose eyes can't see anything cause of crazy blood flowing their veins. I know Our secret services are too busy (Especially in Middile East and Arab geography now a days) to deal with such idiots in those days but It could be really great to see this idiot whose head has been cutted for Muslim festival of sarcarm We will celebrate on 6th November.

I am not suprised at he is a Druze("Dürzü" an abuse in Turkish) but Hezbollah is supporting by Syria and Iran. At the end speaker asks him "If the government says to disarm Hezbollah by force..."

Dürzü is a bad word indeed.

"Dürzi"s are people living in middle east beloging a specific religion. (For most of us this is a kind of non-islamic belief)

by saying 100.000 rockets he mean 100.000 stovepipes with range few km.

Yeah, you take those rockets and start running towards the enemy. When you are as close as few meters you throw it to enemies' head. If hits it may make you bleed and cry like a girl. This is a very serious threat. :woot:

Zulkarneyn gidecek yoksa bu forumda türk bölümü kaldırtrtırım. pkk lıya küfrettim diye bana bulaşmayacaktı

lebanon is an aritificial "state" carved out of syria by the french colonials on the principles of divide and rule.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom