What's new

Former Khalistan leader stabbed to death in US

That will strengthen khalistan movement.

Hindus had killed over 10000 sikhs in riots and yet the killing hasnt stopped. Why shud sikhs take this silently despite making a good enough part of indian armed forces specially indian army. Go sikhs!! Take revenge for the blood.

Seems like work of RAW.

This terrorist organization is quite famous for such activities. Even people on their payroll such as Altaf Hussain and co. apply such assassination techniques.

US is a hostile state for Kashmiri and Khalistan national leaders. Time for the folks to wake up to the reality of new alliances in region.

Hindus had killed over 10000 sikhs in riots and yet the killing hasnt stopped. Why shud sikhs take this silently despite making a good enough part of indian armed forces specially indian army. Go sikhs!! Take revenge for the blood.

:enjoy::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:. You can do better than this. Trust me.:yay:

Khalistan Movement is already been strengthened by PDF since it's inception and has more takers on PDF-Pakistanis then in India. :cray:

Riot's is the Black Chapter in Indian History. It wasn't Hindu-Sikh Riots. By the way, Khalistani Terrorist killed thousands of Hindus in Punjab as well. :coffee:

US is a hostile state for Kashmiri and Khalistan national leaders. Time for the folks to wake up to the reality of new alliances in region.
They can move to Pakistan. Pakistani's are not Hostile to them. :enjoy:

MR. Professional, next time when TTP terrorist get killed; call him a Brave Warrior. :sick:

Rest in peace! :(

India is Khalistan, Sikh's land of Pure. :cray:

Hey, Parul, beech beech mein kahan gayab ho jate ho? Kahin koi under cover job mil gaya kya?:)
BTW if I want to tag you in some post, where do I get that "r"??

some vhp types maybe, fired by victory of "nationalism" in india.

but let the case be investigated.

Last edited:
Hey, Parul, beech beech mein kahan gayab ho jate ho? Kahin koi under cover job mil gaya kya?:)
BTW if I want to tag you in some post, where do I get that "r"??

My work/office keeps me busy and due to paucity of time I don't visit this place. :)You won't found it. You may copy my User ID and do Cut, Copy and Paste. :D

How's life treating you?

How's life treating you?

Thik toh chal raha hai. Hit half century in june, daughter has got her line in law, waiting for son to get his line. Bas ek parent ko aur kya chahiye? Business thoda down hai, everyone can feel it!!:-)

Thik toh chal raha hai. Hit half century in june, daughter has got her line in law, waiting for son to get his line. Bas ek parent ko aur kya chahiye? Business thoda down hai, everyone can feel it!!:-)

Congratulations on hitting 50. :D Happy to hear about your daughter and your son will find something worth to do in life, if not your's Business Zindabad. :enjoy:

Up's and Down's lage rahete hain Business may. True, Market Thandi hai aaj kaal...This what my uncle tellls as well. :(

Replace Hindus,Sikhs and Indian with Sunnis Shias and Pakistani and add a couple of zeroes in 10000. And it will still make sense.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom