What's new

Former Haj Minister Sentenced To 16 Years In Jail

He is from the Barelvi lot, I don't think he will find anyone to commit suicide for him. We may see Tahir ul Qadri type stunt, some brain dead people getting beat-up by police.
sunni tehreek is quite violent (used to behave like MQM in the areas they controlled here in Khi), TuQ's supporters were a peaceful lot. when he was arrested ST carried out quite a violent demonstration.

very good, but think the punishment is very low

sunni tehreek is quite violent (used to behave like MQM in the areas they controlled here in Khi), TuQ's supporters were a peaceful lot. when he was arrested ST carried out quite a violent demonstration.
I guess it has to do with overall lawless culture of Karachi. Everybody is a makeshift gangster over there. Unlike Punjab or KP, where once you go gangsta there is no coming back. Either you die as a criminal or end up in jail confessing to sin you didn't even committed after first round of cihtrool.

I guess it has to do with overall lawless culture of Karachi. Everybody is a makeshift gangster over there. Unlike Punjab or KP, where once you go gangsta there is no coming back. Either you die as a criminal or end up in jail confessing to sin you didn't even committed after first round of cihtrool.
the protests were held in punjab back in 2011, not Karachi.

Look at him. How could he do corruption in hajj? Did he not fear the lord? He had a beard and most probably has learned the Quran completely and yet here he did this. Our religious ulema and religious elite are a plague. The punishment should have been execution. Anyhow glad he was punished.

Nice to see big fish being caught and imprisoned

Hopefully they do same to DIESAL

Look at him. How could he do corruption in hajj? Did he not fear the lord? He had a beard and most probably has learned the Quran completely and yet here he did this. Our religious ulema and religious elite are a plague. The punishment should have been execution. Anyhow glad he was punished.
Just searched him talking at religious event on youtube. This guys is a bigger actor than Aamir liaquat.

Time to change our law and Constitution

As a criminal if u ask me take 20 billion and go 16 years jail u won't see anyone denying this offer

It must be capital punishment
Jo log hajj ko Na choden tu bus

50 of crimes should be given capital punishment

Corruption
Murder
Rape
Spying
Terrorism
Etc

You will see the difference

Get rid of this old system if u want to develop other wise our cancer Constitution will damage us

Our courts behind the door already do deals 1st we punish you in few days u go to school we will free u simply amazing

If u forget this guy was attacked by Taliban's or someone else in in Islamabad where he got injured and his driver died in black corolla I remember that incident these people deserve it

Yes..imagine yourself a country left to run on religion..such crooks will be order of the day!

I see you take this as an opportunity to denigrate religion. Zardari, the Bhutto's and Nawaz Sharif were secular. Does that mean every secular government is doomed?

Having said that, hang the bastards. Every single one of them.

Nice work, FIA.

At least appreciate that amongst all the corruption and incompetence, an Ex-Min has been sentenced to 16 years.
Something is still working......
Yes but we shall only be happy when they arrest the big guns like Zardari and his sister, NS and his offshore offsprings, Kohja Asif, Dr Asim ... until then it is just an eye wash. They can't hoodwink us all the time...and by this standard, if he has got 16 years, the big guns who have robbed billions of dollar and lied about it publicly on multiple occasion, should be publicly executed.

Yes but we shall only be happy when they arrest the big guns like Zardari and his sister, NS and his offshore offsprings, Kohja Asif, Dr Asim ... until then it is just an eye wash. They can't hoodwink us all the time...and by this standard, if he has got 16 years, the big guns who have robbed billions of dollar and lied about it publicly on multiple occasion, should be publicly executed.

I fully agree,
but the big guns are enjoying because of "us". We make them big guns.
The day we stop that, things will change.

I fully agree,
but the big guns are enjoying because of "us". We make them big guns.
The day we stop that, things will change.
Sir, how ? where is my vote...I agree there are a lot of people with them but the majoirty did not vote for them...they rigged the election and our system totally supported it. Our establishment is controlled by Washington, London and Riyadh and even our almighty military bows before them...They decide who should come into power, the rest is a farcical cover up. If we were independent, Musharaf would not let NS and his family to flee scot free, the abonimable NRO would not have been signed by him and the then COAS and ISI chief won't be guarantors of such a heinous accord. Who they try to fool. If they were fair and wanted people of Pakistan to be in power, just after the model town massacre of PAT workers and ensuing sit by PTI and PAT for an unprecedented length of time, army would have stepped in and threw away the illegitmate govt of NS in a blink of eye, got him, his brother and Rana Sana-ullah executed based on the circumstantial evidence....They did the same trick on uncle sam's behest against ZAB and even killed him on flimsy basis, and Musharaf and his men jumped the PM house walls when his own arse was on fire....Why all the laws were changed when the terrorists killed children in army public school, an extremely horrific incident but model town massacre was even worse for it was own state police killing our innocent people...pregnant women being shot at point blank range broadcasted live across the globe...why law did not change then, why COAS not visited the families of the victims and assured them of justice...were they not citizens of Pakistan or from a lesser God. Any why just the lip service on each and every drone strike? who are they trying to hood wink.... All I can say that this minister did not enjoy the supports higher ups... If he did, he would be in govt like maulana diesel.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom