What's new

Former enemies US, Vietnam now military mates

Vietnam is a free country to buy whatever they want from wherever. China has remarkable economic intrest in Vietnam and that counts

最爱高古陶;1058195 said:
you are a surrender, even surrend to vietnam. the only way the let vietnam calm down is wipe off their navy. or occupy their capital.
i dont know why small country like vietnam dare to challenge china.

In my opinion, I don't think Vietnam dares to challenge China. But it would not serve in China's interest to be a military aggressor against Vietnam. But if China was going to engage Vietnam, I don't think Vietnam would stand down either.

Vietnam have had its fair share of conventional warfare. It has been used (NVN & SVN) as puppets. Externally the war was labeled as civil war, internally it was China, Russia & US's playground. I think it would be fair to say that war-torn Vietnam can stand for itself.

But if you add to the equations of nuclear weapons and modernized military (air force,navy & army) supported by the US, China might have quite a bit of a problem if it was to choose to invade Vietnam. In case if Vietnam did felt threaten, I doubt it would hesitate even use nuclear weapons. This is not North Korea, all talk but no action!

China counter to the US should be to find a peaceful method to engage Vietnam. As China is being encircled by all of US allies, sitting back and waiting to see what happens won't work.

I am not for war! So some of these war comments from China seems absurd. I would suggest that you comsume less of the CUP O'NOODLE as it may have some brain side effects.

sanction vietnam and close the mekong dam.

they'll be begging for food and water. after that we can trade food and water for their factories... or they can keep starving.

Vietnam begging for food and water? It might have been in history, but not today. Sanctions? From where, China? Please do not provoke something that can't institute. But from your point of view, it may seem like you're going back in time.

Back
Top Bottom