What's new

Forget Nato v the Taliban. The real Afghan fight is India v Pakistan

With only 10 post and Birdie have Started Coming to him with Secrets of Obama Administration :pakistan:

Firstly I'm not Pakistani. So maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions? Is it a common problem in your country? Second I don't see how my post count correlates with my connections, and relations in the real world? Oh that is right, you must never have heard of people having a LIFE outside of the internet. Sad, sad, Indian troll...

Firstly I'm not Pakistani. So maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions? Is it a common problem in your country? Second I don't see how my post count correlates with my connections, and relations in the real world? Oh that is right, you must never have heard of people having a LIFE outside of the internet. Sad, sad, Indian troll...

lol i Never Said you are Pakistani ...... I m just saying one more Cheerleader is welcomed To PDF ....

Back on Topic - Not your Post Count but, your Birdie thing was Something which tell how much of your mind is in Real World

according to the President:

our troops will continue coming home at a steady pace as Afghan security forces move into the lead. Our mission will change from combat to support. By 2014, this process of transition will be complete, and the Afghan people will be responsible for their own security.

Notice that the President did not say that our mission in Afghanistan will end by 2014, only that it will cease to be a "combat" mission and become a "support" mission. White House Press Secretary Jay Carney has since confirmed that President Obama never said US troops would be completely withdrawn by the end of 2014.

Strategic Partnership Agreement, which was struck between the United States and Afghanistan in June 2012, provides for a US military presence after 2014, although the magnitude of the presence was not specified.

lol i Never Said you are Pakistani ...... I m just saying one more Cheerleader is welcomed To PDF ....

Back on Topic - Not your Post Count but, your Birdie thing was Something which tell how much of your mind is in Real World

according to the President:

our troops will continue coming home at a steady pace as Afghan security forces move into the lead. Our mission will change from combat to support. By 2014, this process of transition will be complete, and the Afghan people will be responsible for their own security.

Notice that the President did not say that our mission in Afghanistan will end by 2014, only that it will cease to be a "combat" mission and become a "support" mission. White House Press Secretary Jay Carney has since confirmed that President Obama never said US troops would be completely withdrawn by the end of 2014.

Strategic Partnership Agreement, which was struck between the United States and Afghanistan in June 2012, provides for a US military presence after 2014, although the magnitude of the presence was not specified.

This is because it is not official yet. I need not prove my point to you, history will absolve me. All I will say is this, keep all eyes on Doha, everything is going to change very soon. The U.S. will leave in full force, in exchange the Taliban will make concessions (one of few being, incorporating Tajiks, Uzbeks, Hazaras, i.e. Northern Alliance into the government) as well. Time will tell you real soon how things will play out. Obama is going to disengage, but he is going to do it in a way that saves face for America. Oh and this isn't about being a cheerleader, this is about strategic interests. Do you really think America is going to leave a Pro-India and potentially Pro-Iran government behind in Afghanistan? That mistake already happened in Iraq being handed over to Tehran. And with the war against SHIA Syria, and SHIA Iran heating up. America wants to make amends with all Sunnis in the world.

The Indians will not make any inroads into Afghanistan. This is crystal clear. The Taliban will return to power with elements of the Tajiks, Uzbeks, and Hazaras being represented in the government this time. As for the proxy showdown, it has been going on for a long time. Our intelligence has picked up more than once, attempts by India & Karzai to sabotage Pakistan - America relations. Especially after the Salala incident. The final outcome in Afghanistan will suit Pakistan, the Taliban, and let the American Military and the Obama Administration finally leave with some "pride." Really only for media consumption. Regardless of what people think, Obama truly wants a total withdrawal. How I know this? Well lets just say a little birdie told me...

Indian government is playing good cards here. We will not make military inroads into Afghanistan. It's because we want to develop cordial relation with Pakistan if not friendly. Our military inroad will give Pakistan a cause to disagree and more importantly it will show India as an enemy in the eyes of Taliban, which is what ISI of Pakistan wants and will give opportunity to ISI to make terror inroad in India with the help of Taliban.

But if we don't make military inroad into Afghanistan, Taliban will keep itself some distance away from Pakistan as now they know ISI are friends to none and specially during Afghan war, it get pretty clear.

Pakistan and Pakistanis no longer have those Sufi traditions.

Sufis were not just tolerant, they celebrated diversity and other religions, learnt good things from them.

Pakistanis today are rabid Islamists against every other religion, thinking of them as less important...heck they are even killing Shias who they think are kafirs.

They jump to put blasphemy at kids and form mobs to kill kids.

Today this is the state of Pakistan , not how they were 30 years ago.

How would you know? Via internet? You think your sources credible enough to make sweeping generalizing statements?

You have never been to Pakistan, and you do not know jack; and you wish to sound like an expert about something of which you have no real knowledge.

Why do you think sufi shrines are targeted by Wahabists? Why do you think 90% Pakistanis respect Sufis?

Pakistan will take whatever steps necessary to ensure that western sector isnt overtly hostile towards Pakistan or more importantly - used by rival/hostile nations to foment unrest in the Pakistani Mainland

events have shown that such a scenario of encirclement simply wont be tolerated

This is because it is not official yet. I need not prove my point to you, history will absolve me. All I will say is this, keep all eyes on Doha, everything is going to change very soon. The U.S. will leave in full force, in exchange the Taliban will make concessions (one of few being, incorporating Tajiks, Uzbeks, Hazaras, i.e. Northern Alliance into the government) as well. Time will tell you real soon how things will play out. Obama is going to disengage, but he is going to do it in a way that saves face for America. Oh and this isn't about being a cheerleader, this is about strategic interests. Do you really think America is going to leave a Pro-India and potentially Pro-Iran government behind in Afghanistan? That mistake already happened in Iraq being handed over to Tehran. And with the war against SHIA Syria, and SHIA Iran heating up. America wants to make amends with all Sunnis in the world.

So I guess We Should Meet again in 2014 ...... Till Then C yaaa :cheers:

It is "DEVELOPMENT" vs "DESTRUCTION". There is saying "let the house be burnt, but the mouse must be killed" or say "1st wife kills the husband to make the 2nd wife a widow" and this is Pakistan's game Plan...
lol....nothing can summarize Pak policy on Afghanistan like this......fanatics.

For the last 8 years India have funded and armed TTP through its embassies in Kabul in collusion with Karzai.

If Afghanis had any sense they would realise they are just being used.

For the last 8 years India have funded and armed TTP through its embassies in Kabul in collusion with Karzai.

yaa That was What i m Saying we Don't need Army There To Do what we Wish TO do ..... Our Embassy's are Enough :cheers:

With only 10 post and Birdie have Started Coming to him with Secrets of Obama Administration :pakistan:

It's no secret.

Everyone knows it.
The Obama administration is willing to withdraw even when the fight is far from one and the chances of taliban take over OR taliban participation in government are very high, they seem to have accepted that. But thanks to OBL like trophies Obama can go home with a little bit of false pride.

We are still waiting for Rehman Malik to come up with the evidence that he said he had 5 years ago - till then it would be great if one can analyse what the talibani ideology is and who benefits if the Taliban become successful. Certainly not India.

Back
Top Bottom