What's new

Foreigners' trip to Pakistan - March 2011

very nice video - many thanks for sharing!

Video of the year :D

pakistan must overcome the current issues, its too beautiful of a land to perish or land in chaos. best of luck to you guys :pakistan:

Don't worry, Pakistan is a strong country with resilient people. They will get through this, like they are right now, like they have in the past.

I am an avid traveller and seeing pics posted by Fellow Pak members I want to travel whole ccountry from mountains of G&B to long deserted area of Balochistan. Wish Pak become normal and our relationship become better and better..

uhmm, am I really on PDF? bilal saying we were one, what's going on here :D

there are people whose fathers and mothers were born indian and died Pakistani with pride.

Many of these people fought for the creation of Pakistan, despite all odds... so i dont see why you had doubts??

as for the video --- i like the message behind it. I appreciate some of the humour as well. Nice vid.

I am an avid traveller and seeing pics posted by Fellow Pak members I want to travel whole ccountry from mountains of G&B to long deserted area of Balochistan. Wish Pak become normal and our relationship become better and better..

yes our outdoors are incredible....who knows maybe one day you can come and visit, no problem

Stay in your own Country. We dont want your kind in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom