What's new

Foreign Movies/TV-Serials Depicting Pakistanis

Any one of you watched Burn Notice episode where Michael Westen goes to Pakistani Embassy (Real One- you can see Musharraf pictures in the Embassy on the walls :D) and wants to talk with Pakistani Intelligence Station Chief and he finds the Pakistani Station Chief eating at Indian Tikka Resturant lol.Meanwhile Michael Westen also mentions for Audience that Pakistan has the largest intelligence agency in that region.

Seinfeld helps a Pakistani Restaurant owner Babu Butt with some suggestions that didn't realy help :-)
Played by an indian actor I guess(?). I don't know his name.!

We can share movies & TV serials depicting Pakistan or Pakistanis...
-
-
-
I start with comedy "Aliens in America"...
Quite funny , worth watching...

episode-1

-
-
-
other episodes can be found on same site...

Last edited:
Seinfeld helps a Pakistani Restaurant owner Babu Butt with some suggestions that didn't realy help :-)
Played by an indian actor I guess(?). I don't know his name.!

Israeli actually, his name is Brian George.

Movie "Ride Along"
Around 6:30 minutes into the movie there's a mention of Pakistan:

1.jpg

Who can forget the Pakistani nuclear engineer MIT grad from "peacemaker" starring george clooney..
One has to hand it to hollywood.. for making Pakistani's the most brilliant villans ever.
Yes, as Nicole Kidman dismantles the football, she associates it with Pakistan:

Pakistani nuclear Football .

View attachment 392554

Nicole Kidman mentions Pakistan at 1:07+ (Video Link)

View attachment 392555
3.jpg

2.jpg

"Dil ke armaan, aansu'oon mai beh gaye" :pakistan:

From the series "Last Resort":
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

And they tried to do that for real via hired Navy officers, but Pak Navy failed their "dil ke armaan", and later executed those Naval officers after court marshal:

8.jpg

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Watching this movie "The Lie"

1658245365310.png

1658245451264.png

1658245501956.png

1658245537080.png

1658245561989.png

And came across this novel "Dragon Rider"

1658245623828.png

1658245829218.png

1658245953135.png

1658245715447.png

There is always the old British sitcom 'Mind Your Language' with Ali (Pakistani), Ranjeet (Sikh) and Jameela (Indian).

Episodes on youtube.
Interestingly enough, in real life Ali was Bangladeshi, Ranjeet was an Afro Caribbean and Jameela the only genuine nationality she was representing.

Also the movie Doc Hollywood, starring Michael J Fox also has a mention of a Pakistani character in the movie.

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, in real life Ali was Bangladeshi, Ranjeet was an Afro Caribbean and Jameela the only genuine nationality she was representing.

Also the movie Doc Hollywood, starring Michael J Fox also has a mention of a Pakistani character in the movie.
Ranjeet was Lankan

Back
Top Bottom