What's new

Foreign journalists thrashed, intimidated in China

But this takes the crown!

Last edited by a moderator:
What I find funny is that even though Foreign journalists have been trying for ages to get footage of the evidence of Chinese "oppression" of the minorities, they have been coming up blank.

Do you believe that in this day and age of cell phone proliferation, if there was actual Chinese oppression, that it wouldn't find itself on the internet within minutes?

So far, the only footage that surfaced was the ones in 2008, when it was proven that Western journalists doctored up images of neighboring police forces and cropped images to make China look bad.

So much for western journalists impartiality.

And, to Anarchy99. Mao is dead. He was also responsible for millions of deaths and the cultural revolution. I'm happy that he's dead. I'm happy with Wen. Live with it.

Report the truth..and get thrashed and robbed by the police and government,zero freedom.
China only wants to show the plus side,truthful reporting will lead you to problems:rolleyes:

Western main stream media incentive are to make money. Telling the truth is never the mission of these reporters.

I am all for responsible, in depth and fair reporting. But sadly these are few and far in between nowadays.

But that will not provide the alternative perspective of all events and the party actions to even the Chinese citizens. Because the Chinese media will any say whatever the party wants. The Chinese citizens also want another angle and another thinking and reporting about the events. So if the party has nothing to hide, why stop the international media?? Or do they have something to hide?
We thrash them because we enjoy it. Just like 1962 was an enjoyable memory.

Great to see the Chinese government thrashing offensive foreigners. Some HT and TOI staff probably get busted too.

Back
Top Bottom