What's new

Foreign Girl Exploring Karachi .

Tell me where you can get Namkeet ghost , Chapli Kabab ,Cow Meat Nihari and Kabab .There is no match to Pakistani version .Your people use Bull meat where as we eat Cow meat .That is a lot of difference.

Chapli Kabab is a tribal dish.How come India claim this Dish ???
you cant challenge an indian logic...

Actually Indians are in identity crisis problem .All good food like Biryani ,Qorma,Nihari ,Chapli Kabab and Namkeen ghost are blessings of Muslims Rulers .Tell me one place in India where you can get Cow meat Nihari ,Chapli Kabab And Namkeen Gosht .

Hindus are vegetarians and their religious believes dont allow them to eat meat specially beef.
Mostly of these dishes are derived from Turkish and Afghan recipes

Actually Indians are in identity crisis problem .All good food like Biryani ,Qorma,Nihari ,Chapli Kabab and Namkeen ghost are blessings of Muslims Rulers .Tell me one place in India where you can get Cow meat Nihari ,Chapli Kabab And Namkeen Gosht .
What is Namkeen Ghost?

What is Namkeen Ghost?
Boiled Meat with Salt Only .

Hindus are vegetarians and their religious believes dont allow them to eat meat specially beef.
Mostly of these dishes are derived from Turkish and Afghan recipes
Yes , Their Dharam will be in danger if they eat meat .The Most Hilarious thing is that 70% Of people in India are non -vegetarian that eat Egg but no meat but still calling them vegetarian .A lot of Indian eat chicken ,mutton and Fish but no Beef .

I can get most of that in Delhi. Never tried the nalli biryani though.
The beef is likely buffalo, but who knows.
You never eat Chargha, Afghani pilaow, Egg burger and many more. We are creators when it comes food.

You never eat Chargha, Afghani pilaow, Egg burger and many more. We are creators when it comes food.
Lol!They get to eat Pau bhaji, Vara Pau,Bail poori ,Kachori and Cholay batoray.While On the other hand ,we get to eat Nalli biryani ,Chapli Kabab ,Nihari and Namkeen Gosht because these are normal food here .

Now these sound different. Not tried the first two.
But egg burger, seriously?

You add beef to every item and you get none.No Offense !
You get beef here. Maybe not cow meat. Maybe it's buffalo meat. I'm not an expert in differentiating them.
My favourite is shami kebab in snacks.

Back
Top Bottom