What's new

Foreign Conspiracy Audio Leaks Part 2 Released

At 0:45, he categorically warns his comrades not to take Country (USA) Name in any public discourse about where cipher actually came and afterwards in his own public address on national TV he himself states that a cipher/letter came from America:rofl: aham aham from a country:rofl:.

Donkey King at his best.
I will share that vdo once found.

Last edited:
I will share that vdo once found.
It's on the news now.
A sitting PM working against national interests and hatching a conspiracy in the PM office is inviting article 6 on himself and his colleagues. This is a crystal clear matter of SEDITION.

Yeah really trying to pump up nothing burgers.

Meanwhile, importing equipment from India? - no problem.
Closing healthcare cards to hurt PTI? - also no problem.

Yup, I don’t see this denting PTI popularity

Now the issue is how he tried to manage and rally in public about the threat... instead of the issue that how dare USA threatened us??? is that what you duck heads are suggesting ?

What is the noonies about, it’s confirming exactly what we all know :lol:

Proving IK told the truth and nooni nani and her gang were lying that there is no truth to the matter.

Wohi nooni sohel warraich jis ne chaudhary Shujaat walay game mien agay agay tha. Yeh khabees abh batain ge ke sach kia hai 😂

A sitting PM working against national interests and hatching a conspiracy in the PM office is inviting article 6 on himself and his colleagues. This is a crystal clear matter of SEDITION.
Bhai umar ke is hissay mien tau hidayat ka rasta apnain. Bachkana harkatien abhi bhi😂

Last edited:
What is the noonies about, it’s confirming exactly what we all know :lol:

Proving IK told the truth and nooni nani and her gang were lying that there is no truth to the matter.

Wohi nooni sohel warraich jis ne chaudhary Shujaat walay game mien agay agay tha. Yeh khabees abh batain ge ke sach kia hai 😂

Bhai umar ke is hissay mien tau hidayat ka rasta apnain. Bachkana harkatien abhi bhi😂

Back
Top Bottom