What's new

Forced to leave Pakistan, where can Afghan refugees go? | The Take

Afghans love India, India love Afghan.

Why Afghans want to live in Pakistan?

They should go to India or US. This mess was started by US, they named Taliban "Mujahideen", then "Terrorists", Then "Militant",Then "Fighters".

As per Indians, They say "Pakistanis can not afford Atta".

Yes, We Pakistanis can not afford Atta, Now take these Afghanis.

Last edited:
We cannot attribute terrorism and the surge in crime in Pakistan to Afghans, just as Afghans cannot lay all their miseries on Pakistan. The reality is that both nations, as humans and Muslims, have failed...

All the jingoistic rhetoric aside, such forcible mass expulsion of Afghans from Pakistan lacks any justifiable grounds. This action, carried out without regard for ethics, humanitarian or religious considerations, demands unequivocal condemnation.
We don't need justification or to prove anything to anyone.

Terrorism can 100% be attributed to Afghans and it already has been with concrete evidence.

I'm sorry but you need to exit out of any delusional ummah fantasies you are engaged in or some utopian moral principles and start focusing on the real world.

The only thing that matters is building a safe and secure environment, stop trying to prove yourself to others. When you are being blown up by suicide blasts they won't be there to aid you.

What other way you suggest?
They are not the type of people who will leave respectfully. Despite that we adopted the least violent approach.
Connect with people in the location they are willing to relocate to. Get the UN to give each refugee at least $500-1000 of supplies purchased from the Pakistani market (not cash) to get through the winter and rebuild their lives once they return to their chosen location. ($1-2 Billion for the UN to send back 2 million refugees, and most of that money injected into the Pakistani economy from abroad).

They will return with money/supplies so they will be welcomed back, and Pakistan will be sending them off with the means to not have to come back. Pakistan should be helping them take all their possessions with them, free of charge, and be our national contribution to repatriation; free moving services.

Also give them documentation (possibly backed up with iris scans) that they were refugees in Pakistan, so their paperwork from Pakistan can be follow-up on if needed in Afghanistan but more importantly, for international purposes. This will also make it easier to give visas to those deserving and hardworking people that want to return to Pakistan for studies or work in a legal way. We need to do it in a way that doesn’t leave them with nothing.

Last edited:
No rock throwing or tires on fire. No chants of death to insert country name here) . Such a compliant group of migrants. I hope they find a better life back in their 2nd home Afghanistan.

We don't need justification or to prove anything to anyone.

Terrorism can 100% be attributed to Afghans and it already has been with concrete evidence.

I'm sorry but you need to exit out of any delusional ummah fantasies you are engaged in or some utopian moral principles and start focusing on the real world.

The only thing that matters is building a safe and secure environment, stop trying to prove yourself to others. When you are being blown up by suicide blasts they won't be there to aid you.

While I am uncertain about your religious affiliation (if any), I personally adhere to the Holy Quran as my guiding source. I am confident in my understanding. Thank you, but I am not seeking suggestions from you or those who share your worldview

While I am uncertain about your religious affiliation (if any), I personally adhere to the Holy Quran as my guiding source. I am confident in my understanding. Thank you, but I am not seeking suggestions from you or those who share your worldview
My views in 100% in line with Islamic theology.

My views in 100% in line with Islamic theology.

Then you should know that Islam strictly prohibits collective punishment, meaning all Afghans shouldn't be held accountable for the actions of a few.

Additionally, acknowledging that the land ultimately belongs to Allah dismisses the notion of expelling fellow Muslims from their homes

Furthermore, within the Islamic framework, nationalism finds no place, as the concept of a nation-state is a modern construct contrary to the basic Islamic principle entailing that all Muslims are nothing else than brethren

Then you should know that Islam strictly prohibits collective punishment, meaning all Afghans shouldn't be held accountable for the actions of a few.

Additionally, acknowledging that the land ultimately belongs to Allah dismisses the notion of expelling fellow Muslims from their homes

Furthermore, within the Islamic framework, nationalism finds no place, as the concept of a nation-state is a modern construct contrary to the basic Islamic principle entailing that all Muslims are nothing else than brethren
Protecting the wellbeing and interests of one's community is not nationalism.

This is not a collective form of punishment at all, this is telling our temporary guests to return home and that we cannot house them forever, especially when so many are spitting on the faces of those that harbour them and do not follow the laws of the land while being guests.

Allah has blessed every community with their own land, they do not need to burden and intrude on others.

Ultimately your interpretation of Islam is incredibly liberal. My view points do not oppose Islam.

So sending people back to their homeland is Collective Punishment ? Palestinians are fighting and giving blood to stay in their own land, while Afghans and their supporters think sending Afghans back to their own, yeah their own land is Punishment lol

Mujhe tu lagta hai kuch Pakistaniyo ne yeh naya word seekha hai recently, due to Israel and Palestinian conflict, Collective punishment... in ka har cheez mai collective punishment nazar aa rahi hai lol

Last edited:
Yes, in the perfect world it shouldn't have been the case. But, in the perfect world the Afgans shouldn't have done the following too:
  • Not recognizing Pakistan in the UN after her birth. in
  • Always preferring India over Pak.
  • Claiming a significant part of Pak and actively supporting insurgency in Pak's tribal regions.
  • Waging a short war against Pak in '60s.
  • Inviting the USSR into their country by becoming God-less communists, which invariably required a stern reaction from Pak for the USSR had already usurped a half of her in 1971 via 100% military, intelligence, economic, diplomatic etc. support to India. The plan was to get the other half. The India launched operation Brasstacks by massing 500K troops across Pak's borders in 1986.
  • Failing to form a national synergy after the expulsion of the USSR.
  • Becoming a nexus with the Al Qaida.
  • Becoming a second fiddle to the RAW/MOSAD/CIA's evil designs against Pak. Result is the unbearable terrorism inside Pakistan.
  • After the expulsion of the USA, dialing up the terrorism by many folds via the TTP.
  • Etc.
Bottom-line: Either let India fight Pak till the Last Afgan (inside/outside Pak) via terrorism to Pak's total collapse, or chop off the Last Head of the Last Afgan to save Pak from this existential threat. Every action has a reaction.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom