What's new

Forced to leave Pakistan, where can Afghan refugees go? | The Take

Why aren't they sent when USA took control and there was calm in Afghanistan before Taliban resurgence???

Money

Why are they being sent now?
No money

Will they be able to rebuild things when there is famine goin on and large earth quake ?
No

Are they allowed to sell or take all their belongings?
No

Do the third generation born outside of afgahnistan know anything about Afghanistan?
No
Khaki ##rwas be like

Huehue me expelled women and children (many of whom are now Pakistan nationals by law) me ij stronk fak poj long lib

Collective punishment - no one should be okay with it.
Khakis made it possible

Repatriation should be humane and UN led

My proposal would be to first relocate them to camps and also make it possible for law abiding Afghans to register easily if they wish to work here and some sort of partial nationality should be available for Afghanis born here if full is too controversial

Give these Afghanistani people Pakistani citizenship and put them in the military.
We could use the human resources.

It got around 400K likes on Instagram

I’m just showing the bad PR these poorly executed decisions are giving Pakistan.

Is bad PR worse then living alongside these namak haram Afghans?

We can take the bad PR just get the donkeys out of Pakistan

Khaki ##rwas be like

Huehue me expelled women and children (many of whom are now Pakistan nationals by law) me ij stronk fak poj long lib

Khakis made it possible

Repatriation should be humane and UN led

My proposal would be to first relocate them to camps and also make it possible for law abiding Afghans to register easily if they wish to work here and some sort of partial nationality should be available for Afghanis born here if full is too controversial
I won't be surprised if they disfranchised Pakistanis overseas

The manner of expulsions is something I cant in good conscience support

There are ways to do it
Collective punishment over failure of Daliya company is not the way
All done in lock step with their Zionist masters.

For this Pakistan deserves every bit of misery that comes its way.

Pakistan lucky the Israeli thing is taking up all the media attention lmao
No, this is done to give Israel support and breathing room and somewhere else to point.

Give these Afghanistani people Pakistani citizenship and put them in the military.
We could use the human resources.
There are no humans in Pakistan. There's the ruling class, and the rest are just plebs.

Wow very difficult question, Where should those Afghans go ? maybe they might have a country of their own, somewhere in this world, that maybe the same place they came from in the first place, lets look at the world map and hey guys look what I found there is a country called Afghanistan, that's where they will go... Stupid Articles and supporters of Terrorism in Pakistan who are feeling sorry for illegal Afghan Immigrants.

You're welcome.

For 40 + years of burden including additional crime and economic problems.

We cannot attribute terrorism and the surge in crime in Pakistan to Afghans, just as Afghans cannot lay all their miseries on Pakistan. The reality is that both nations, as humans and Muslims, have failed...

All the jingoistic rhetoric aside, such forcible mass expulsion of Afghans from Pakistan lacks any justifiable grounds. This action, carried out without regard for ethics, humanitarian or religious considerations, demands unequivocal condemnation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom