What's new

Forced to leave Pakistan, where can Afghan refugees go? | The Take

No country hosts illegals, let alone 1.7 million of them. Shame on the world for their hypocritical stance towards Pakistan.

We do. Shame on your country for deporting people without first documenting them and establishing whether any of them are in genuine need of political refugee status, especially the women. Having checked on the issue on Google, I am in agreement with those who claim that this is collective punishment.

We do. Shame on your country for deporting people without first documenting them and establishing whether any of them are in genuine need of political refugee status, especially the women. Having checked on the issue on Google, I am in agreement with those who claim that this is collective punishment.

They do not share Pakistani values, they are ideological opposites, they radicalize Pakistanis, they are agents of chaos.

With what TTP have done and how Afghans protect them, there shouldn't be a single Afghan in Pakistan. They should be banned like trump banned entry from those 7 countries.

Angelina Jolie posted about it giving Pakistan the worst PR that could ever be done.
Why do you think this is bad PR for Pakistan ? The decision taken by Pakistan is the dream of many countries' people, Mass migration is huge problem for every country and no one can blame Pakistan or any other country for solving this problem.

Why do you think this is bad PR for Pakistan ? The decision taken by Pakistan is the dream of many countries' people, Mass migration is huge problem for every country and no one can blame Pakistan or any other country for solving this problem.
The problem has to be dealt with but this method is inhumane and I say this as a person negatively effected due to influx of Afghanis in my area

The Afghan government was told very clearly that:

Take TTP people out of Afghanistan and don't let India work against Pakistan from Afghanistan otherwise Afghans will be kicked out of Pakistan.

What is happening is the choice of Afghan government.

Many in Balochistan were given fake cnic for political manipulation by dalia company also by law those born in Pakistan are Pakistani so many kids being deported are our citizens

Those kids born in Pakistan are not Pakistani
They still remain Afghan refugees

If they want Pakistani citizenship they should apply for it,
Make a good case
A background check which ensures the applicant has broken no laws
A test administered that the applicant is familiar with Pakistani history and laws

If applicant passes everything, a declaration of loyalty to the state of Pakistan

THEN they can become citizens

Who cares?

Home time ⏲️

to Country called Afghanistan - war is over

However surprised Pakistan Kicked out Born in Pakistan people too

I don't discriminate against any immigrant , if they are legal and have status to live , pay taxes I see no issue

I believe Pakistan is big and always was big for all Muslims of world , we have enough room

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom