What's new

For US Economy, Worst of Coronavirus Shutdowns May Be Over

The problem is that because the slow reaction to the pandemic of this administration

2- Politics: U.S. politicians they move too slow in helping people, t

3- The cult of the stock market: The stock market IS NOT THE REAL ECONOMY throwing money to the stock market only creates imbalances

So how come you guys still have BIG problems? Seems your government without the stockmarket overhead is not doing a good job at all.

24 May 2020
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...us-lockdown-live-updates-200523231349229.html
Chile's hospitals under strain as cases near 70,000: Live updates
Chile's healthcare system 'close to the limit' after a rapid increase in coronavirus infections.

Meanwhile I live in a hotspot and our hospitals have excess capacity.

Last edited:
So how come you guys still have problems?
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...us-lockdown-live-updates-200523231349229.html
Chile's hospitals under strain as cases near 70,000: Live updates
Chile's healthcare system 'close to the limit' after a rapid increase in coronavirus infections.

Because the government didn't enforced a strict quarantine until was too late and people who doesn't respect social distancing or wear masks, we need to educate people about the need of social distancing and mask wearing.

Because the government didn't enforced a strict quarantine until was too late and people who doesn't respect social distancing or wear masks, we need to educate people about the need of social distancing and mask wearing.

So I think I know what you should do to handle the crisis.

1) Invest in more hospitals by policing crooked government officials who pocket money.
2) Raising the education level in your country and emphasizing corruption won't be tolerated so they are more likely to listen to government announcements.
3) Determine a plan to fix your own country before determining a plan to fix the US.

Last edited:
So I think I know what you should do to handle the crisis.

1) Invest in more hospitals by policing crooked government officials who pocket money.
2) Raising the education level in your country and emphasizing corruption won't be tolerated so they are more likely to listen to government announcements.
3) Determine a plan to fix your own country before determining a plan to fix the US.

Is not my country i just living here there is nothing i can do, i am not saying that because i hate your country but because having a life of job traveling, the U.S. is starting to look as dysfunctional as some Latin Americans countries that i have live, that is something that i have notice from my travels to the U.S. in the last few years. and this pandemic have confirmed my suspicions. Trump didn't won because he was a good politician, he won because Americans are getting sick of the system.
You don't want to make Canada that last nice place to live in this continent, do you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom