What's new

For me -3:00 map is more important than a few secs of goosebumps!

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Slowly these foreign agencies changed our geographical boundaries, surprisingly Pakistanis are busy in sharing this without giving much importance to the map. We are indirectly accepting this shit (Psychological warfare). After a year, no one remembers the movie but the map esp int audience and they will continue to use because your f***** nation was sleeping dead when such content has gone viral and no one there to stop!

.... and guess what, that's happened!

Today majority of corporate agencies prefer to use stock CR map images available on the stock sites just to secure themselves from the DRM violations. Mostly vector images made by the Indians and available at the lower prices. No one even bothers to verify. This is our responsibility to inform if we see anything like that.

In the west, I have seen my self many KG and in junior schools including offices, Pakistan's map always without GB and Kashmir. WTF our embassies are doing? where are Govt pillars FO and Cyber? time to report this to ISPR directorate because without their official approval, no one able to make such a movie in Pakistan. A bit surprised with Independent VFX, I don't believe this is unintentional. They're well aware of the boundaries how the hell they've changed our official map in their so-called promotional content. Try to do same with India and they will literally teach you how dare, you think you'll do something like this and we will never respond to that!

In WC 2019, btw Pakistan V Afghanistan match, a plane was seen with "Free Balochistan" message and our govt/FO hardly pay any attention to that and not even register protest against the British authorities whereas, after India V Eng match (same thing happened), Indian government not only raised their concerns, but also warned ICC and the British govt. That's how you build your perception at global arena, maintain your dignity, your boundaries, unlike dead sleepy Govt, FO and the Nation.

I have also seen on the PDF. Indians and even Pakistanis sharing news with incorrect map and no one even bother to remove the image. WTF is going on!

Last edited:

Slowly these foreign agencies changed our geographical boundaries, surprisingly Pakistanis are busy in sharing this without giving much importance to the map. We are indirectly accepting this shit (Psychological warfare). After 2 - 3 years No one remembers the movie but the map esp int audience.

Today majority of global agencies trying to use stock CR map images available on the stock sites just to secure themselves from the DRM violations. Most of the vector images made by the Indians and available at lower prices. No one even bothers to verify. This is our responsibility to inform if we see anything like that.

In the west, mostly KG or in junior schools, even in the offices, Pakistan's map is without GB and Kashmir. WTF our embassies are doing? where are Govt and state cyber org and foreign office? time to report this to ISPR directorate because without their official approval, no one able to make such a movie in and for Pakistan. A bit surprised with Independent VFX, I don't believe this is unintentional. They're well aware of the boundaries how the hell they've changed our official map in their so-called promotional content.

Try to do this with India and you will see how their foreign office will react. In Pakistan VS Afghanistan match, a plane was seen with "Free Balochistan" message and our govt hardly raise any question or register its protest against the British authorities whereas, after India VS Eng match (the same thing happened with Free Kashmir banner), India not only raised their concerned but also warned ICC and the British govt. that's how you build your preception, maintain your dignity, your boundaries, unlike dead sleepy Govt and FO.

I have also seen on the PDF. Indians and even Pakistanis sharing news with incorrect map and no one even bother to remove the image. WTF is going on!

Well written @Stealth, I don't know how this travesty of a map got past me. This post needs to go viral.-3:00 or 0:43 for those who are on their desktops/laptops.

Slowly these foreign agencies changed our geographical boundaries, surprisingly Pakistanis are busy in sharing this without giving much importance to the map. We are indirectly accepting this shit (Psychological warfare). After 2 - 3 years No one remembers the movie but the map esp int audience.

Today majority of global agencies trying to use stock CR map images available on the stock sites just to secure themselves from the DRM violations. Most of the vector images made by the Indians and available at lower prices. No one even bothers to verify. This is our responsibility to inform if we see anything like that.

In the west, mostly KG or in junior schools, even in the offices, Pakistan's map is without GB and Kashmir. WTF our embassies are doing? where are Govt and state cyber org and foreign office? time to report this to ISPR directorate because without their official approval, no one able to make such a movie in and for Pakistan. A bit surprised with Independent VFX, I don't believe this is unintentional. They're well aware of the boundaries how the hell they've changed our official map in their so-called promotional content. Try to do same with India and they will literally teach you how dare, you think you'll do something like this and we will never respond to that!

In the WC 2019, btw Pakistan V Afghanistan match, a plane was seen with "Free Balochistan" message and our govt and FO hardly raise any question or register protest against the British authorities whereas, after India V Eng match (the same thing happened with Free Kashmir banner), India not only raised their concerned but also warned ICC and the British govt, that's how you build preception, maintain your dignity, your boundaries, unlike dead sleepy Govt and FO.

BY the way, it was about that VFX team flying to Pakistan for Sherdill hence, the incorrect Map but I don't think so that it is the part of Movie. Independent VFX documentary shares wrong map but still, it needs to be taken down or eight tell them to do the right thing even for their own documentary.

BY the way, it was about that VFX team flying to Pakistan for Sherdill hence, the incorrect Map but I don't think so that it is the part of Movie. Independent VFX documentary shares wrong map but still, it needs to be taken down or eight tell them to do the right thing even for their own documentary.

As I said, I don't believe this is unintentional. They're well aware of the boundaries...

well I kinda talk about it from time to time, when it comes up on PDF. But GoP needs to be more proactive and ensure to take legal action against any one who uses wrong map.

Forward it to incompetent FO zakootas & a responce by ISPR. This needs damage control.

Slowly these foreign agencies changed our geographical boundaries, surprisingly Pakistanis are busy in sharing this without giving much importance to the map. We are indirectly accepting this shit (Psychological warfare). After a year, no one remembers the movie but the map esp int audience and they will continue to use because your f***** nation was sleeping dead when such content has gone viral and no one there to stop!

.... and guess what, that's happened!

Today majority of corporate agencies prefer to use stock CR map images available on the stock sites just to secure themselves from the DRM violations. Mostly vector images made by the Indians and available at the lower prices. No one even bothers to verify. This is our responsibility to inform if we see anything like that.

In the west, I have seen my self many KG and in junior schools including offices, Pakistan's map always without GB and Kashmir. WTF our embassies are doing? where are Govt pillars FO and Cyber? time to report this to ISPR directorate because without their official approval, no one able to make such a movie in Pakistan. A bit surprised with Independent VFX, I don't believe this is unintentional. They're well aware of the boundaries how the hell they've changed our official map in their so-called promotional content. Try to do same with India and they will literally teach you how dare, you think you'll do something like this and we will never respond to that!

In WC 2019, btw Pakistan V Afghanistan match, a plane was seen with "Free Balochistan" message and our govt/FO hardly pay any attention to that and not even register protest against the British authorities whereas, after India V Eng match (same thing happened), Indian government not only raised their concerned, but also warned ICC and the British govt. That's how you build your preception at global arena, maintain your dignity, your boundaries, unlike dead sleepy Govt, FO and the Nation.

When the tattar were invading muslims and their rulers were busy debating if the crow is halal or haram.

When the tattar were invading muslims and their rulers were busy debating if the crow is halal or haram.
Too much shahid masood is not good for anyone's health. Granted that it may be a correct analogy for that period but not now. Learn to do multiple things. Yes importance should be given as per the needs in terms of priority. You don't stop breathing...

I didn't watch that show.
But it is a very relevant analogy.
Enemy is right at the gates and we are debating about map.
And political parties are debating about video clips and production orders.

Too much shahid masood is not good for anyone's health. Granted that it may be a correct analogy for that period but not now. Learn to do multiple things. Yes importance should be given as per the needs in terms of priority. You don't stop breathing...

As I said, I don't believe this is unintentional. They're well aware of the boundaries...

On our side they think through prism of "goodwill" in all things coming from goras. According to them their past gora master never does anything intentionally wrong, it is always an "unintentional" mistake. And Goras are taking full advantage of this slave minded "goodwill" thinking from our side in this age of internet to spread their propaganda.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom