What's new

For me -3:00 map is more important than a few secs of goosebumps!

Should have just reported then sent msg I have reported wrong map used

Tell him to delete it and upload again or face boycott

Now after 2 hours, the admin start arguing over the J&K and GB map. Let see...

Yes finally someone raiz i have been seen these kinds of map from long time.. Even in Pakistani news or media they dont care to share wrong map..

Report on youtube. I just did it. Either they remove the video or ask the poster to correct the map.

For me -3:00 map is more important than a few secs of goosebumps!

Slowly these foreign agencies changed our geographical boundaries, surprisingly Pakistanis are busy in sharing this without giving much importance to the map. We are indirectly accepting this shit (Psychological warfare). After a year, no one remembers the movie but the map esp int audience and they will continue to use because your f***** nation was sleeping dead when such content has gone viral and no one there to stop!

.... and guess what, that's happened!

Today majority of corporate agencies prefer to use stock CR map images available on the stock sites just to secure themselves from the DRM violations. Mostly vector images made by the Indians and available at the lower prices. No one even bothers to verify. This is our responsibility to inform if we see anything like that.

In the west, I have seen my self many KG and in junior schools including offices, Pakistan's map always without GB and Kashmir. WTF our embassies are doing? where are Govt pillars FO and Cyber? time to report this to ISPR directorate because without their official approval, no one able to make such a movie in Pakistan. A bit surprised with Independent VFX, I don't believe this is unintentional. They're well aware of the boundaries how the hell they've changed our official map in their so-called promotional content. Try to do same with India and they will literally teach you how dare, you think you'll do something like this and we will never respond to that!

In WC 2019, btw Pakistan V Afghanistan match, a plane was seen with "Free Balochistan" message and our govt/FO hardly pay any attention to that and not even register protest against the British authorities whereas, after India V Eng match (same thing happened), Indian government not only raised their concerns, but also warned ICC and the British govt. That's how you build your perception at global arena, maintain your dignity, your boundaries, unlike dead sleepy Govt, FO and the Nation.

I have also seen on the PDF. Indians and even Pakistanis sharing news with incorrect map and no one even bother to remove the image. WTF is going on!

Back
Top Bottom