What's new

For me -3:00 map is more important than a few secs of goosebumps!

BY the way, it was about that VFX team flying to Pakistan for Sherdill hence, the incorrect Map but I don't think so that it is the part of Movie. Independent VFX documentary shares wrong map but still, it needs to be taken down or eight tell them to do the right thing even for their own documentary.

King of Israel' and a Trump tower in Greenland: Here's what Trump had to say this week

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...israel-chosen-one-china-trade-war/2093627001/

Sure the maps been changed, and now it's time for action with the great game, and it's happening, our govt is fooling ppls tht it's doing something for kashmiris while allowing the dam Indian commercial flights passing, from pakistani aero space?
Tht crap old rehotic is served to calm down pakistani ppls, but beneath tht, it's all been done and dusted and Thts why, no one is taking it serious, and then prasing modi for his role on tht great game???
Awarding him highest medal of shyt from UAE?

King of Israel' and a Trump tower in Greenland: Here's what Trump had to say this week

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...israel-chosen-one-china-trade-war/2093627001/

Sure the maps been changed, and now it's time for action with the great game, and it's happening, our govt is fooling ppls tht it's doing something for kashmiris while allowing the dam Indian commercial flights passing, from pakistani aero space?
Tht crap old rehotic is served to calm down pakistani ppls, but beneath tht, it's all been done and dusted and Thts why, no one is taking it serious, and then prasing modi for his role on tht great game???
Awarding him highest medal of shyt from UAE?

Ok

Its too small a thing. Kashmir issue is well publicised this small detail will not matter at all except show the South African that Pakistanis cry over such small matters. You may call me an Indian now

Its too small a thing. Kashmir issue is well publicised this small detail will not matter at all except show the South African that Pakistanis cry over such small matters. You may call me an Indian now

Let me take a portion of your home and show that as mine; surely you will treat that nothing as like this. This is about sovereignty & fundamentals which can be a serious matter for independent nation.

Let me take a portion of your home and show that as mine; surely you will treat that nothing as like this. This is about sovereignty & fundamentals which can be a serious matter for independent nation.

Pehlay woh nazryaati bounry change karengay, ahesta ahesta usko baki k dunya b pick karengi, phir woh haqiqatain usko lenay ki koshish karengay aur baki unse agree karengay kyonkay jab woh aap kay boundries change karahay thay tu aap kamoosh thay ye kah kar “as usual small thing”, dunya ko phir aap bilkul aaj Pakistan ki tarhan ye batatay ghomeengay kay ye darasal unko hisa nahi hey ye mera hay, dunya kahayge acha G... likin hamnay tu yehi nakshay dekhay balkay ye tu aap kay kudh kay loog b share karwatay thay hamain tu yehi pata hay ye unka hay...

Pehlay woh nazryaati bounry change karengay, ahesta ahesta usko baki k dunya b pick karengi, phir woh haqiqatain usko lenay ki koshish karengay aur baki unse agree karengay kyonkay jab woh aap kay boundries change karahay thay tu aap kamoosh thay ye kah kar “as usual small thing”, dunya ko phir aap bilkul aaj Pakistan ki tarhan ye batatay ghomeengay kay ye darasal unko hisa nahi hey ye mera hay, dunya kahayge acha G... likin hamnay tu yehi nakshay dekhay balkay ye tu aap kay kudh kay loog b share karwatay thay hamain tu yehi pata hay ye unka hay...

Alas, the people shall understand that. To bring some physical change, one has to start with change in mind, with change of thoughts procedure and then, it comes to finally alter on the ground which wouldn't matter especially for the brainwashed lot that only read & understand what being told.

Alright Alright lets try to make the guy edit his video then.

Look what I said yesterday Stock images bullshit and exactly thats what happens... responded to my msg and my reply to Ind VFX

12DBE43D-9C71-4D87-9BA7-FB7B9C2163FD.jpeg

E190033C-1478-4BD2-8E3F-E1DB33492651.jpeg

@MastanKhan @Windjammer @graphican @Horus @TOPGUN @war&peace @The Eagle @Dubious

Don't see any problem for a delete and reload. If he doesn't re upload the movie with the correct map then it's pretty obvious he doesn't want to upset prospective future Indian movie clients.

Hope they have a clause so JF-17 3D models can't be reused in a Indian movie.

Look what I said yesterday Stock images bullshit and exactly thats what happens... responded to my msg and my reply to Ind VFX

View attachment 576185

View attachment 576184

@MastanKhan @Windjammer @graphican @Horus @TOPGUN @war&peace @The Eagle @Dubious
Should have just reported then sent msg I have reported wrong map used

Done

View attachment 576191

Ub is Sherdil movie production waloon ki may woh karwaoonga ISPR se aainda Airforce kia kise Taxi pe b movie nahi banayengay intezaar karoo bc mazak hay

@graphican @Irfan Baloch @Windjammer @TOPGUN
@Horus
Tell him to delete it and upload again or face boycott

Back
Top Bottom