What's new

For Imran Khan Two Rats of PTM Are More Important Than 27 Dead Karachiites

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This guy Imran khan who keeps saying that he wants to create a "riyasat e madina" is yet to say a word about 27 Karachiites who died in a building collapse 3 days ago. More than 72 hours have passed and he is yet to say a word of condolence. He was supposed to visit Karachi on Saturday but didn't do it due to lame excuse of bad weather

But he took notice of FIA not allowing two rats of ptm leaving to Kabul for inauguration ceremony of their father Ashraf Ghani and personally allowed them being a coward and a racist he is to visit that fraud inauguration ceremony where those rats would again bark against Pakistan

This shows the priorities of this guy who is prime minister of this country but has racist grudge against the biggest city of Pakistan

This guy Imran khan who keeps saying that he wants to create a "riyasat e madina" is yet to say a word about 27 Karachiites who died in a building collapse 3 days ago. More than 72 hours have passed and he is yet to say a word of condolence. He was supposed to visit Karachi on Saturday but didn't do it due to lame excuse of bad weather

But he took notice of FIA not allowing two rats of ptm leaving to Kabul for inauguration ceremony of their father Ashraf Ghani and personally allowed them being a coward and a racist he is to visit that fraud inauguration ceremony where those rats would again bark against Pakistan

This shows the priorities of this guy who is prime minister of this country but has racist grudge against the biggest city of Pakistan

You can also add that he is also ready to offer our Passport to the illegal Afghans residing in Pakistan and who are actually the real cause of many crimes and chaos in Pakistan. BTW, I am a PTI fan but what is wrong is wrong.

dude dozens get killed in Karachi every day in various incidents, many more around in Pakistan.Can you share some URL what IK said in regards to these two folks?

2 Rats belong inside the cage but why do you expect IK to visit Karachi to do exactly what? Make you guys feel good? Or you guy need validation of being special every time some sh!t happens in Karachi.

dude dozens get killed in Karachi every day in various incidents, many more around in Pakistan.Can you share some URL what IK said in regards to these two folks?

No dozens of people don't die daily in Karachi. Stop pulling out numbers from nowhere

As for the two PTM rats. They wanted to travel to Kabul to participate in inauguration ceremony of ashraf ghani. FIA rightly stopped them but our racist pm personality allowed them despite his own government doesn't recognize ashraf ghani government

I think issue arises from media houses being in Karachi. Every stupid things is reported like that the only Issue exist in Pakistan. Karachi is just one city.

You can also add that he is also ready to offer our Passport to the illegal Afghans residing in Pakistan and who are actually the real cause of many crimes and chaos in Pakistan. BTW, I am a PTI fan but what is wrong is wrong.
True. F that. That would be a big NO NO if IK or any stupid politician came up with this BS. They want citizenships, better hand over half of their Assganistan.

2 Rats belong inside the cage but why do you expect IK to visit Karachi to do exactly what? Make you guys feel good? Or you guy need validation of being special every time some sh!t happens in Karachi.

27 people dying in a building collapse does needs at least a statement of condolence from the fraud who says that he wants to create riyasat e madina in Pakistan

But he can't even do that. But can take notice of these two traitors being not allowed to meet their papa in Kabul

I think issue arises from media houses being in Karachi. Every stupid things is reported like that the only Issue exist in Pakistan. Karachi is just one city..
only Karachi is special.
met a guy who lived there.
Police asked him what religion he was. He said Muslim and then asked where he was from originally, He said Lahore, the cop said then you are not a Muslim. Then one time they brought a cow to the area where a lot of Punjabis lived and paraded the cow that had dhoti wrapped around her.Another time, they shifted Neelam Ghar to Lahore because an audience referred to Punjabis as animals that are found everywhere. ( question was to name an animal that is found all over Pakistan).

27 people dying in a building collapse does needs at least a statement of condolence from the fraud who says that he wants to create riyasat e madina in Pakistan

But he can't even do that. But can take notice of these two traitors being not allowed to meet their papa in Kabul
No, I would rather want a statement of accountability. This wasn’t a disaster due to weather or Mother Nature. This is criminal negligence. I don’t expect condolences.

only Karachi is special.
Police asked him what religion he was. He said Muslim and then asked where he was from originally, He said Lahore, the cop said then you are not a Muslim. Then one time they brought a cow to the area where a lot of Punjabis lived and paraded the cow that had dhoti wrapped around her.Another time, they shifted Neelam Ghar to Lahore because an audience referred to Punjabis as animals that are found everywhere. ( question was to name an animal that is found all over Pakistan).

Is that why hundreds of thousands of Punjabis live in Karachi and nobody harms them like it happens in Balochistan or even in kpk in ptm gatherings?

No, I would rather want a statement of accountability. This wasn’t a disaster due to weather or Mother Nature. This is criminal negligence. I don’t expect condolences.

Well i am expecting least from this sorry excuse of a pm and he failed with that too

Guess he might blame 18th amendment for that

I am also from Karachi and the people of Karachi believe that they should be the center of the world. These statement shows low intellectual depth of the writer. These people believe that Imran Khan should visit every city, town village where there has been an accident. There are buildings that are standing for 100 years without collapse while the low quality housing built by the corrupt builders are falling after few years. Why don't you expose about who built this building, who are the owners, who were the engineers and bureaucrats that approved this building.

I am also from Karachi but I sincerely Karachi people believe that they should be the center of the world. These statement shows low intellectual depth of the writer. These people believe that Imran Khan should visit every city, town village where there has been an accident. There are buildings that are standing for 100 years without collapse while the low quality housing built by the corrupt builders are falling after few years. Why don't you expose about who built this building, who are the owners, who were the engineers and bureaucrats that approved this building.

I don't want him to visit Karachi

I only brought the visit part because this racist imran khan was actually scheduled to visit Karachi after months but didn't because of bad weather.

In fact he was supposed to visit Karachi on 4 February too but didn't for some reason

I just want a statement of condolence from him for death of 27 Pakistanis but guess that is too much to ask for in Imran khan version of riyasat e madina where rats like Ali wazir and mohsin dawar are encouraged and pampered

[QUOTE="Areesh, post: 12138136, member: 25703"
I only brought the visit part because this racist imran khan was actually scheduled to visit Karachi after months but didn't because of bad weather[/QUOTE]

Trump, Putin and Pope have not yet commented on this Karachi tragedy they must also be r___t ! I guess this tragedy in Karachi is far greater than the Corono Virus epidemic around the world !

only Karachi is special.
Some of these low class Altafis are class A Chotias. I also heard this nonsense here. They like to call themselves either Indian or claim some other ME country they happen to live or born before coming to US. Funny thing is they would make fun of every ry other Pakistani ethnicity abroad despite being total failure in life relative to people they are talking about.

Trump, Putin and Pope have not yet commented on this Karachi tragedy they must also be r___t ! I guess this tragedy in Karachi is far greater than the Corono Virus epidemic around the world !

Trump, Putin and Pope don't rule Pakistan

This racist who is in some special love with ptm does rule Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom