What's new

For Chinese And Indian Members

Yes, you need to pass bar to practise law, but you can use law degree to enter corporate world. I know a acquaintance who passed from Yale law school but joined McKinsey, a consulting company. You don't have to pass bar to join McKinsey.

Bold part was the crux of the argument, the rest are irrelevant to the point.

Why are you so hostile? Everybody's just having a chat and you're trying to start a Sino-Indian conflict -.-

Which part was hostile? Am I not stating something factual? Most of the replies are half baked, if there's a good one, I readily acknowledged it. And I did.

Bold part was the crux of the argument, the rest are irrelevant to the point.

Which part was hostile? Am I not stating something factual? Most of the replies are half baked, if there's a good one, I readily acknowledged it. And I did.

:lol: That is not crux...the crux is you can use your law degree with out passing the bar, but you cannot use your foreign MBBS without passing the test conducted by MCI

:lol: That is not crux...the crux is you can use your law degree with out passing the bar, but you cannot use your foreign MBBS without passing the test conducted by MCI

Go back and read the post again. The crux is about regulatory exam, passing rate, qualification.
I'm out of here. Or I'll be accused of being hostile for making intellectually sound argument.

Last edited:
Students who cannot get a seat in India mull studying overseas. Doesn't mean they are not bright. The competition is too high in India.
People choose China or Russia because it Cheaper and the Competition is higher in India because majority of the seats in Private Institutions are paid and the government one (the best) an influential uncle helps.

A lot of Indians study in Tianjin and some have ended up as far as Harbin :cheesy:

People choose China or Russia because it Cheaper and the Competition is higher in India because majority of the seats in Private Institutions are paid and the government one (the best) an influential uncle helps.

A lot of Indians study in Tianjin and some have ended up as far as Harbin :cheesy:
For a general category middle class family student it is either end up in top 500 ranks etc. of Medical qualifying tests otherwise you wont get MBBS as you dont have Reservation Quota , or pay up 80 lakhs for MBBS seat, that is the reason they chose to go to Other countries.

It is not IMS, but MCI (Medical Council of India)
That is true...Chinese MBBS is not recognized in India. Advise her not to do the program or she will waste the Money.

Most important of all, her time. Money she can make back, but not her time.

@rott, its simple, advice your Indian friend not to take up a post grad med course in China..it will be worthless in India.

Unless if she wants to practice in China or any other country that recoqnizes chinese PG med degrees.

is she a beauty?
if yes. she can marry with you. and then working in china
no need to come back to india

its a good future.
in india they didn't lack english speaking doctor.
but in china we lack english speaking doctor. I am sure she can get a good job in china with high salary/.

I have an Indian friend who wishes to study in China. She is studying medicals (MBBS) right now and wishes to pursue her studies in China. I am not sure what comes after MBBS. She says IMS. Not sure what that is as well. Also, she's got this information that the Chinese University isn't valid or has no Value in India. Is this true?
Chinese and Indian members please throw some light on this.

@ Mods, if this is not relevant in here. Please move it.

detail is given in below link

New list of Chines Medical Institutions admitting International Students for Academic Year 2013-2014
List of China Colleges

Study MBBS in Top10 Chinese Universities which have been recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI)
MBBS,top10,Chinese,Universities,recognized,MCI,Medical Council of India,study - China Service Mall !

Medical Council of India Approved 49 Chinese Universities for MBBS Study
Medical Council of India Approved 49 Chinese Universities for MBBS Study - Study English Medium MBBS Program in China - CUCAS

Well in Pakistan aswell,If you do MBBS from china,you will have to pass PMDC tests such as USMLE in USA.or MOH and Had in UAE.

Though if i am not wrong than Beijing medical college has affiliation certificate from PMDC.

In India i am sure it will be mostly similar.But since the cost difference is very huge.People still opt for china and come back to clear the Medical council tests in few years

if somebody wants to study mbbs in china.......she can do so
but if he/she wants to practice in India......he/she has go through a MCI screening test that is held in India
if she pass,she can practice in India
if she doesnt,then her time/money is not wasted considering that she can practice in china as well or other foreign countries that approve the chinese mbbs degree.....

here is a list of chinese colleges from where an India can do mbbs

Anhui Medical University
Beihua University
Capital Medical College
Central China Science and Technology University
Chongqing Medical University
Dali College
Dalian Medical University
Fujian Medical University
Guangxi Medical University
Guangzhou Medical College
Harbin Medical University
Hebei Medical University
Jia Mu Si University
Jiangsu University
Jilin University
Jinan University
Kunming Medical University
Lanzhou University
Medical University of China
Nanchang University
Nanjing Medical University
Nantong University
Ning Bo University
Ningxia Medical University
Qingdao University
Sanxia University
Shan Tou University
Shandong University
Shihezi University
Sichuan University
South East University
South Medical University
Suzhou University
Taishan Medical College
Tianjin Medical University
Tongji University
Weifang Medical College
Wenzhou Medical College
Wuhan University
Xi’an Communication University
Xiamen University
Xinjiang Medical University
Xuzhou Medical College
Yangzhou University
Zhejiang University
Zhengzhou University
Zhong Shan University
Zhongnan University

MBBS in China - Opportunity for Medical Aspirants - MCI Approved

here is a similar case,a guy doing mbbs in India then pg in china
the report is old from 2010

High court seeks Govt reply for not recognising Chinese medical degree - India - DNA

then there is again something called the mci recognized seat
one who has done pg in mci recognized seat is allowed to practice everywhere in india..........the mbbs doctors who have done thier pg in a mci permitted seat arent allowed to practice everywhere........

i dont think MCI recognizes chines pg degrees.......it recognizes chinese mbbs degrees( though they still have to clear mci screening)

you should ask her to talk to some medical professors from govt. colleges or lawyers for advice........they know better than us

Back
Top Bottom