What's new

For 26 yrs, India overlooks squatter China

invading muslim barbarians from a place not even worth a name.. and 150 years of a delhi sultanate ...wich the rajput maratha gurkha and sikh sword hacked to pieces.... and you talk about rule lol.

India and the entire world do not give a damn about pakistan...as the only country you can compare bankrupt failed imf and worldbank subsidized pakistan with is Somalia.

so do not even talk.

You were talking about some country donation ? :azn: What happened to it ? Turning defensive , are you ? :P ... Talking of forcing Pakistan into accession ... I can see ambitions of Akhand Bharat :lol: ... Too bad it only exists in fiction ...

Really ? Speaks a person from a country which has poor people than the whole Sub Saharan Africa :rofl: Compare us with Somalia ? :lol:

I can assure you that it wasn't worth my time to even reply to you if it hasn't been for your idiotic trolling attempt to derail the thread by bringing Pakistan ...

we brought it on in 1962 and turned a few thousand of your troops into fertilizer.

be careful what you wish for, with modern cluster munitions we can probably empty Delhi.

Don't be so proud of chinese victory in 1962. The Indian army at that time was ill-equipped and
despite repeated requests by the army, Nehru declined to equip it with the necessary weapons
because of his ill conceived perception that china will not attack India. on the other hand the
chinese army was better equipped.

china had cunningly chosen the time of the cuban missile crisis for attack on India to ensure that it does not receive help either from the US or the USSR. The moment the cuban missile crisis
ended, the chinese soldiers retreated. Also at that time china did not have the capability to
sustain the war in the Indian territory for longer period and feared that the victories achieved
could turn into reverses once the Indian army is rejuvenated after receiving military supplies from the west and Russia.
In fact the US had sent an aircraft carrier which returned after reaching halfway as china had
declared ceasefire.
India in 2012 is not the India of 1962. I had read somewhere that India has already deployed somemissiles in arunachal pradesh. we are not as strong as china at the moment but are capable of
giving china a bloody nose if attacked.

It is you who brought Pakistan in between. You are behaving like a spineless slave. where ever you see chinese not able to defend there point, you just jump with something communal....

Yeah , Hindus donated us a country ? After 1000 years of Muslim rule , can you even speak in that tone ?
You guys couldn't get your own independence ... So your leaders decided to join in British *** licking which resulted in partition ... The Hindu hand said in 1947 that Pakistan will accede to India after some years ... Did it happen ? ... You got that chance in 1987 , 2002 , 2008 ... You couldn't even wage a war with Pakistan let alone talking of taking the whole country back ... Stop this bull **** ! I know the severe obsession you have with Pakistan ... Check with a psychologist ...

Don't be so proud of chinese victory in 1962. The Indian army at that time was ill-equipped and
despite repeated requests by the army, Nehru declined to equip it with the necessary weapons
because of his ill conceived perception that china will not attack India. on the other hand the
chinese army was better equipped.

china had cunningly chosen the time of the cuban missile crisis for attack on India to ensure that it does not receive help either from the US or the USSR. The moment the cuban missile crisis
ended, the chinese soldiers retreated. Also at that time china did not have the capability to
sustain the war in the Indian territory for longer period and feared that the victories achieved
could turn into reverses once the Indian army is rejuvenated after receiving military supplies from the west and Russia.
In fact the US had sent an aircraft carrier which returned after reaching halfway as china had
declared ceasefire.
India in 2012 is not the India of 1962. I had read somewhere that India has already deployed somemissiles in arunachal pradesh. we are not as strong as china at the moment but are capable of
giving china a bloody nose if attacked.

All those reasons are even more reasons to be proud.
China managed to out smart and out wit its opponent despite all the disadvantages it had.
Gotta give kudos to that.

It is you who brought Pakistan in between. You are behaving like a spineless slave. where ever you see chinese not able to defend there point, you just jump with something communal....

Bull **** ! It is you who are not capable of defending yourselves ... Chinese take your land and you cant do nothing ! :rofl:

Have a look at this childish post which i was replying to ... I think you would have seen that in the quote of my post if you weren't biased ...

Lol, you as a pakiSomalisthani should not even talk, be glad the HIndu donated you a country as a bakshish for you eternal begging..and remember the Hindu hand that gave you your pakistan... is more then capable of taking it back.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

get real nobody wants pakistan, even indira gandhi gave you back your west pakistan after she occupied big parts of it in 1971.

its a worthless place, that is why even today you pakistanis cant even rule it.
Yeah some 1500 km2 to be exact :lol: ... A VERY BIG PLACE !

Cosmic carrot is a kid, leave him be.
Once he grows up a little I am sure he will understand how silly he is acting in public.

Bull **** ! It is you who are not capable of defending yourselves ... Chinese take your land and you cant do nothing ! :rofl:

Have a look at this childish post which i was replying to ... I think you would have seen that in the quote of my post if you weren't biased ...

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Yeah some 1500 km2 to be exact :lol: ... A VERY BIG PLACE !

But why i find you defending China in each and every chinese thread??? don't you have your own country and your own self respect?? why you need support of china for each and every stand you take and vise versa.

I have so many Pakistani friends here, but i see they take pride in there own country and not China. But you Internet guys are different.

But why i find you defending China in each and every chinese thread??? don't you have your own country and your own self respect?? why you need support of china for each and every stand you take and vise versa.

I have so many Pakistani friends here, but is see they take pride in there own country and not China. But you Internet guys are different.
I think everyone is entitled to his/her opinion ... What problem do you have with what i post ? :azn: Refute the points or move on ... Easy , ai'nt it ?
Is it your concern ? Yes , we have both ... And we have a great friend ... Got a problem with that ?

Hey!!....... 62 vs 45. which was bad?? Who came to save you guys in 45??

Can you answer this straight, instead of trying to earn jackpot.
Look at 4 pages of indian inferiority complex!!!

China fought Japan between 1937 and 1945 and killed more Japanese soldiers than USA, although USA killed more Japanese civilians.

The Japanese recorded around 1.1 to 1.9 million military casualties during all of World War II (which include killed, wounded and missing). The official death-toll of Japanese KIA in China, according to the Japan Defense Ministry, is 480,000 men.
Second Sino-Japanese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But india was literally enslaved by Islam for 800 years, conquering, massacring and raping all the hindu kingdoms except for Tamil Nadu. So unless you are Tamil, you are the descendants of Islamic conquerors like Timur and Ghnazi and their hindu slave women. :lol:

Late Medieval period*: 1200 CE to 1800 CE

Slavery begins to appear in explicit and extensive reference in surviving historical records following the raids of Mahmud of Ghazni in the 11th century. Many chroniclers claim that his campaign of 1024 in which he sacked Ajmer, Nehrwala, Kathiawar, and Somnath was particularly successful in garnering more than 100,000 Hindu slaves for the Muslim general.

The gradual arrival and entrenchment of various Turko-Afghan and Arabic leaders professing Islam took place over nearly 800 years, from the 7th century to the 15th century. During this period, existing sects of Islam (Shias, Sunnis, Ismailis) fought with each other as well as with pre-existing Indian regimes for political and military control of North India. This resulted not only in non-Muslims but also the newly converted Indians, (if considered a heretic Muslim faction) being targets for slaughter and enslavement. The penetration of Islam into the south and far east of the subcontinent appears to be rather slow compared to the rapid collapse of Iran, Central Asia, Near East, North Africa and Spain before advancing Muslim forces (roughly half a century compared to 800 years from the first Arab raids in Sindh, 711 to the Battle of Talikota, 1565). This indicates stiff resistance to the progress of Islam with the majority of the population remaining unconverted, and beyond enslavement. The central regions were not conquered until late Sultanate period, and the final penetration into the Deccan Plateau had to wait till the 16th century. Muslim rulers had to compromise with local non-Muslim chiefs, and in each period of Turko-Afghan and Mughal rule, we find significant collaboration between non-Muslim and Muslim elite, especially in regions far away from the centres of Muslim military power.[11]

The minority status of Muslim rulers perhaps led to periodic attempts at coercive measures as a punitive and preemptive terror tactic to keep the majority subject communities under control, with the Delhi Sultanate and its replacement under Babur trying to effectively turn areas under their close proximity and direct military control in India into Dar-ul-Islam (where Islamic law and custom was common). Some texts also contain passages that support claims for automatic annulment of marriages of captive women, or their immediate redistribution as "righthand possessions" among the winning army. In this sense, Islam could be cited by the ruling elite and their retainers itself as justification and recommendations for enslavement of non-Muslims under their military subjugation. Slave markets existed in most major towns in India, especially those where Muslims formed a large minority or majority such as Delhi.

One writer notes that "Mohammad Ghori needed a large number of slaves for his campaigns in India and for administration in and outside India. During his time, Lahore and Delhi rose to be prime centres of slave trade and the Sultan used to purchase slaves in bulk."[12]

Qutb Minar remains one important example of the use of slave labor to erect monuments under Muslim rule. It is located in a small village called Mehrauli in South Delhi. It was built by Qutb-ud-din Aybak of the Slave Dynasty, who took possession of Delhi in 1206. It is one of the first monuments built by a Muslim ruler in India.

Slavery under Arabic and Turko-Afghan invaders

Probably the greatest factors contributing to the increased supply of Indian slaves for export to markets in Central Asia in this period were the military conquests and tax revenue policies of the Muslim rulers in the subcontinent. The early Arab invaders of Sindh in the 700's, the armies of the Umayyad commander Muhammad bin Qasim, are reported to have enslaved tens of thousands of Indian prisoners, including both soldiers and civilians.[13][14] According to the Persian historian Firishta, after the Ghaznavid capture of Thanesar (c. 1014), "the army of Islam brought to Ghazna about 200,000 captives, and much wealth, so that the capital appeared like an Indian city, no soldier of the camp being without wealth, or without many slaves", and that, subsequently Sultan Ibrahim’s raid into the Multan area of northwestern India yielded 100,000 captives.

Levi notes that these figures cannot be entirely dismissed as exaggerations since they appear to be supported by the reports of contemporary observers. In the early 11th century Tarikh al-Yamini, the Arab historian Al-Utbi recorded that in 1001 the armies of Mahmud of Ghazni conquered Peshawar and Waihand, "in the midst of the land of Hindustan", and captured some 100,000 youths.[15][16] Later, following his twelfth expedition into India in 1018-19, Mahmud is reported to have returned to with such a large number of slaves that their value was reduced to only two to ten dirhams each. This unusually low price made, according to Al-Utbi, "merchants came from distant cities to purchase them, so that the countries of (Central Asia), Iraq and Khurasan were swelled with them, and the fair and the dark, the rich and the poor, mingled in one common slavery". Elliot and Dowson refers to "five hundred thousand slaves, beautiful men and women".[17][18][19] Later, during the Delhi Sultanate period (1206–1555), references to the abundant availability of low-priced Indian slaves abound. Levi attributes this primarily to the vast human resources of India, compared to its neighbours to the north and west (Mughal Indian population being approximately 12 to 20 times that of Turan and Iran at the end of 16th century).[20] Many of these Indian slaves were reserved for use in the subcontinent, but their availability in substantial numbers greatly contributed to their affordability, which likewise increased their demand in international markets.

Slavery under the Turko-Afghan Delhi Sultanate

The revenue system of the Delhi Sultanate produced a considerable proportion of the Indian slave population as these rulers, and their subordinate shiqadars, ordered their armies to abduct large numbers of Hindus as a means of extracting revenue.[21][22] While those communities that were loyal to the Sultan and regularly paid their taxes were often excused from this practice, taxes were commonly extracted from other, less loyal groups in the form of slaves. Thus, according to Barani, the Shamsi "slave-king" Balban (r. 1266-87) ordered his shiqadars in Awadh to enslave those peoples resistant to his authority, implying those who refused to supply him with tax revenue.[23] Sultan Alauddin Khilji (r. 1296-1316) is similarly reported to have legalized the enslavement of those who defaulted on their revenue payments.[23] This policy continued during the Mughal era.[24][25][26][27][28] An even greater number of people were enslaved as a part of the efforts of the Delhi Sultans to finance their expansion into new territories.[29] For example, while he himself was still a military slave of the Ghurid Sultan Muizz u-Din, Qutb-ud-din Aybak (r. 1206-10 as the first of the Shamsi slave-kings) invaded Gujarat in 1197 and placed some 20,000 people in bondage. Roughly six years later, he enslaved an additional 50,000 people during his conquest of Kalinjar. Later in the 13th century, Balban's campaign in Ranthambore, reportedly defeated the Hindu army and yielded "captives beyond computation".[28][30] Levi finds reasonable K. S. Lal's assertion that the forcible enslavement of Indians due to military expansion "gained momentum" under the Khilji and Tughluq dynasties, as being supported by available figures.[28][31] Zia uddin Barani suggested that Sultan Alauddin Khilji owned 50,000 slave-boys, in addition to 70,000 construction slaves. Sultan Firuz Shah Tughluq is said to have owned 180,000 slaves, roughly 12,000 of whom were skilled artisans.[21][32][33][34][28][35] A significant proportion of slaves owned by the Sultans were likely to have been military slaves and not labourers or domestics. However earlier traditions of maintaining a mixed army comprising both Hindu soldiers and Turkic slave-soldiers (ghilman, mamluks) from Central Asia, were disrupted by the rise of the Mongol Empire reducing the inflow of mamluks.
Slavery in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at 4 pages of indian inferiority complex!!!

China fought Japan between 1937 and 1945 and killed more Japanese soldiers than USA, although USA killed more Japanese civilians.

Second Sino-Japanese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let me make you understand in your language...... here you will find Indians as your saviors
The Hindu : Arts / History & Culture : The forgotten history of Indian troops in China

But india was literally enslaved by Islam for 800 years, conquering, massacring and raping all the hindu kingdoms except for Tamil Nadu. So unless you are Tamil, you are the descendants of Islamic conquerors like Timur and Ghnazi and their hindu slave women. :lol:

And here is story of your mighty country being r*p*d by mongols.

Mongol invasion of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You want more, i can put more.

All those reasons are even more reasons to be proud.
China managed to out smart and out wit its opponent despite all the disadvantages it had.
Gotta give kudos to that.

:rofl: have you read my post properly? i have mentioned the disadvantages India had and the
advantages china had. if you still want to give kudos to that then...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let me make you understand in your language...... here you will find Indians as your saviors
The Hindu : Arts / History & Culture : The forgotten history of Indian troops in China

And here is story of your mighty country being r*p*d by mongols.

You want more, i can put more.

The low 80's club strikes again. Lets look at the link you posted:

The Mongol invasion of China spanned six decades in the 13th century and involved the defeat of the Jin Dynasty, Western Xia, the Dali Kingdom and the Southern Song, which finally fell in 1279.

Slavery in India

1 Prior to 500 BCE
2 Early period - 500 BCE to 500 CE
3 Early medieval period - 500 CE to 1200 CE
4 Late Medieval period : 1200 CE to 1800 CE
5 Slavery under Arabic and Turko-Afghan invaders
6 Slavery under the Turko-Afghan Delhi Sultanate
7 Export of Indian slaves to international markets
8 Slavery under the first five Mughal Badshahs
9 Slavery under early European colonial powers
10 Early Modern period: 1800 CE to 2000 CE

LOL at the land of slaves bragging and deluding themselves about how they will be a sup-poor-power! Know your place or hindu kush is coming! :)

The low 80's club strikes again. Lets look at the link you posted:

LOL at the land of slaves bragging and deluding themselves about how they will be a sup-poor-power! Know your place or hindu kush is coming! :)

First try to read, what you are attaching then rant. You are attaching Slavery system in practise in India. Starting from Vedic period. where as i am quoting Mongols conquest on china and making them there slaves.

But if you just want to discuss slavery system in both countries, then here it is from china.......
Slavery in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom