What's new

For 26 yrs, India overlooks squatter China

and what psychoses made you think Tibet belonged or belongs to china?...dont tell me your walt disney vieuw of the world and its history came from one of the little girls Mao slept with.

Every nation on earth recognizes Tibet as part of China. It's not me that said it, its your government that said it.

If you got a problem with that, take it up with your own government, see if you don't end up like Bradley Manning :lol:

And then you have to take it up with our 294 megatons of nukes, 5000 aircraft, 10000 tanks and 2.2 million troops. Oh, there's no problem anymore :lol:

Every nation on earth recognizes Tibet as part of China. It's not me that said it, its your government that said it.

If you got a problem with that, take it up with your own government, see if you don't end up like Bradley Manning :lol:

And then you have to take it up with our 294 megatons of nukes, 5000 aircraft, 10000 tanks and 2.2 million troops. Oh, there's no problem anymore :lol:

Bring it on or STFU !!

and what psychoses made you think Tibet belonged or belongs to china?...dont tell me your walt disney vieuw of the world and its history came from one of the little girls Mao slept with.
Tibetan is under our control, stop trash talk.

we brought it on in 1962 and turned a few thousand of your troops into fertilizer.

be careful what you wish for, with modern cluster munitions we can probably empty Delhi.

In 1962 u guys had 294 megatons of nukes, 5000 aircraft, 10000 tanks and 2.2 million troops. ?? :rofl:

Get your facts right or STFU

I knew it.. if we have to save our country, we have to remove this government. Uproot and throw it out and replace it with someone who has the will for the country. UPA is a threat to India worse than British or Mughals were...

You need to learn to read. 1962 AND 294 MEgatons are in two separate posts.

Hey everybody, this guy is a clear example of the 11% functional Literacy in India.

Well, when we tell u guys to bring on those megatons (sic) u ppl say we couldn't take it in '62 ? Now what does it mean ?

I say vietnam did not give a rat's a$$ to your megatons and you couldn't do squat !! What makes you think that u guys can get back that piece of land after running your a$$es off from it ?

So either STFU or bring those megatons. :devil:

we brought it on in 1962 and turned a few thousand of your troops into fertilizer.

be careful what you wish for, with modern cluster munitions we can probably empty Delhi.

Hey!!....... 62 vs 45. which was bad?? Who came to save you guys in 45??

Can you answer this straight, instead of trying to earn jackpot.

Lol, you as a pakiSomalisthani should not even talk, be glad the HIndu donated you a country as a bakshish for you eternal begging..and remember the Hindu hand that gave you your pakistan... is more then capable of taking it back.
Yeah , Hindus donated us a country ? :rofl: After 1000 years of Muslim rule , can you even speak in that tone ? :lol:
You guys couldn't get your own independence ... So your leaders decided to join in British *** licking which resulted in partition ... The Hindu hand said in 1947 that Pakistan will accede to India after some years :P ... Did it happen ? ... You got that chance in 1987 , 2002 , 2008 ... You couldn't even wage a war with Pakistan let alone talking of taking the whole country back :lol: ... Stop this bull **** ! I know the severe obsession you have with Pakistan ... Check with a psychologist ... :cheesy:

Yeah , Hindus donated us a country ? :rofl: After 1000 years of Muslim rule , can you even speak in that tone ? :lol:
You guys couldn't get your independence so joined in British *** licking which resulted in partition ... The Hindu hand said in 1947 that Pakistan will accede to India after some years :P ... Did it happen ? ... You got that chance in 1987 , 2002 , 2008 ... You couldn't even wage a war with Pakistan let alone talking of taking it back :lol: ... Stop this bull **** ! I know the severe obsession you have with Pakistan ... Check with a psychologist ... :cheesy:

Go and study proper history, not the Pakistani history. and you will find, how many years Muslim ruled Whole of India?? Who were the people, who fought & resisted British from setting up empire in India & who al supported them??

Then come to talk. Little knowledge is like a small stone in a tin box, which makes lots of noise, but actually means nothing.

Hey!!....... 62 vs 45. which was bad?? Who came to save you guys in 45??

Can you answer this straight, instead of trying to earn jackpot.

Yeah , after the British looted and plundered the subcontinent for almost 100 years ... Can you even speak about that ? :azn: I think '45 was the year when the Japanese surrendered to the Chinese ...
Or somehow the Indians now take pride in the victories of Japanese ? :rofl:

Yeah , after the British looted and plundered the subcontinent for almost 100 years ... Can you even speak about that ? :azn: I think '45 was the year when the Japanese surrendered to the Chinese ...
Or somehow the Indians now take pride in the victories of Japanese ? :rofl:

And how come Chinese superiority complex being celebrated by a Pakistani????:lol:

Go and study proper history, not the Pakistani history. and you will find, how many years Muslim ruled Whole of India?? Who were the people, who fought & resisted British from setting up empire in India & who al supported them??

Then come to talk. Little knowledge is like a small stone in a tin box, which makes lots of noise, but actually means nothing.
Tell this to the dumbass who is speaking from behind without any knowledge of ground realities ...

Didn't your leaders joined , accepted and supported the British Rule in India whilst the Muslims were oppressed ...
Or is there an alternate version to even that ? :azn:

Hu Shih, (1891-1962), Chinese philosopher in Republican China. He was ambassador to the U.S. (1938-42) and chancellor of Peking University (1946-48). He said:

"India conquered and dominated China culturally for two thousand years without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."
You Han chinese just imagin what will happen when India decides to sent her military across her border.

You han chinese live in a very big glass house.... and trying to throw stones at India (one can country that is seriously capable of destroying you) is not the wisest thing you can do.
Really ? A lot of people have said really great things about the reality of India ... Shall i post even that ? :lol:

Stop this bull **** and first take your land back ... Every other day , there are incursions along the border ... So what are you waiting for ? Send the military and defeat the evil Hans :china: Actually with over 3000 nuclear weapons , its the other way around ...

Tell this to the dumbass who is speaking from behind without any knowledge of ground realities ...

Didn't your leaders joined , accepted and supported the British Rule in India whilst the Muslims were oppressed ...
Or is there an alternate version to even that ? :azn:

Hmmm........... Now i know, with whom i am talking. Sorry Mr historian, i was not knowing you are so literate. here is small fact for you for you evening snacks.
Textbooks in Pakistan and effect of Distorted History - YouTube

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom