What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

Croatia a small nation with a population of 4 million~ did incredibly well. Why cant nations with larger population and resources do so well?
It depends on passion and commitment. I hope Pakistani people & govt invest in football after all we produce THE BEST footballs in the entire universe.

Croatia a small nation with a population of 4 million~ did incredibly well. Why cant nations with larger population and resources do so well?

If football is played like cricket in Pakistan. Otherwise it is only a dream.

It depends on passion and commitment. I hope Pakistani people & govt invest in football after all we produce THE BEST footballs in the entire universe.

More than investment Pakistan needs to develop a football culture. Cricket dominates in Pakistan. If football is played on every street corner like cricket football will have a future. Football is only played in certain areas in Pakistan. I have seen it in Chitral. They are football mad.

2 wrong deci sions by referee
first the free kick was wrong
then the VAR .......
VAR is there to clear things... not to confuse even more . i mean this guy took a year to look
and theny he gives penelty
luckley it was not the world cup decider goal
for me the deserving team was croatia --- and belgium

More than investment Pakistan needs to develop a culture for football. Cricket dominates in Pakistan. Football is only played in certain areas.
Balochistan has a natural talent for football... We need to invest in infrastructure make stadiums and grounds of international standard in every major city of Balochistan and Karaichi, sponsor the players and make a national organisation and a team. Right now no investment is done any other sport other than cricket.

Balochistan has a natural talent for football... We need to invest in infrastructure make stadiums and grounds of international standard in every major city of Balochistan and Karaichi, sponsor the players and make a national organisation and a team. Right now no investment is done any other sport other than cricket.

Agreed. Investment along with passion for the game.

Agreed. Investment along with passion for the game.
Passion is already there but investment first then passion comes automatically. I'm here in Sweden so I have started to participate in winter sports because there are facilities. Cricket is not our game either...it was popularised by the Britishers ... otherwise it has nothing to do with the subcontinent so investment and infrastructure plays more important role than passion.

DiKfnMKW0AE03pf.jpg

Africans have won the cup #WorldCupFinal

DiKfDgCWkAUG-94.jpg

Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, President of Croatia. 1. She did not miss a single match. 2. Travelled in economy class. 3. Always in the stands with the fans. 4. Values football. 5. Loves everyone.
1f44f.png
1f44f.png
1f44f.png
#WorldCup #WorldCupFinal

DiKg3T4WsAIvB0I.jpg

DiKg3taWAAEBANv.jpg

Congratulations bro. I said it from day one that the French would in, easily the best side in the world. I remember the days of Platini and Papin, then the team led by Zidane and now you have this wondeful squad.

TELEMMGLPICT000168978252-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfy2dmClwgbjjulYfPTELibA.jpeg

Football and sports in general are a good opportunity for people of immigrants background from the poor suburbs to climb the social ladder and to succeed in life,black,arab or white they played for the same country,the same uniform and the same flag,uniting millions of people from all background holding the same flag and cheering for the same team. I always wanted my kids to witness what we witnessed in 1998,it was such a moment.

The rest can bark as much as they want,but the caravan moves on. @HannibalBarca

nice, would have been great if pakistan could qualify for next

Congratulations to France on winning the world cup , from the start they looked to be the team that would go on to lift the cup

Rigged final

Phantom Free Kick , refused to look at VAR in favor of small team Croatia wrong call #1
Called a unintentional hand ball , got influenced by French Players to call for PK review made wrong call #2

A rigged match ,

Croatian GK also could not dive to his right side, 2-3 times he allowed the goal to go in with out extending his hand , or him not even "Diving" to save if he had hamstring injury may be he should have let a fit GK play looked very dodgy display

• French also benefited vs game against Argentina when Messi PK foul was not reviewed using VAR
pkvsmessi.png

In the match Argentinian players surrounded the referee and begged him to review it in VAR however the referee stated "NO"

So why referee in Final had a need to check the Video feed ? When initially he said NO????
Ironically the referee belongs to Argentina who helped France win World Cup

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom